Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

[The Official Diet Thread] For Lazy Bitches

cutting down on carbs is doing wonders for me rn.... it's so hard since i used to basically live off of bread but I need to stay STRONG 

Trying to eat healthier, I'm super into this little snack lately: Matcha Bowl.
I'm a huge Matcha freak, I love it to the moon and back, so I had to try this one out, and I absolutely love it!

H0L7HL8.jpg

Recipe:

- 2 bananas

- 10cl of milk (whichever type you prefer)

- 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder

Mix it all, put it in a bowl, and put on your favorite toppings. Mines are usually just some oatmeal flakes and blueberries, but I can add on occasions more stuff like coconut, pistachios, almond, banana & kiwi slices, and some strawberries. Basically, do whatever you want as toppings tbh.

If you don't like Matcha, I also made a chocolate version for my partner, in which, instead of a teaspoon of Matcha, I added a teaspoon of unsweetened chocolate powder (the bitter kind?) and it was nice too.

Anyway, this good yummy stuff is enough for me to last a few hours before getting hungry again, so hum, yeah, there ya go!

Edited by Delphine

cutting down on carbs is doing wonders for me rn.... it's so hard since i used to basically live off of bread but I need to stay STRONG 

i sleep better, feel better mood wise in general with less complex carbs. :) 

i love bread, but i love being healthy more. today is my cheat day tho! having lasagna rlytearpls.png 

this kale, cabbage, carrot, broccoli, beet hummus, chicken and mustard vinegarette salad i've been eating a lot lately is my filling go-to. it's absolutely amazing... 

ACTUALLY ALLOWED MYSELF A CAPPUCCINO THIS MORNING OMG I'VE MISSED IT SO MUCH

Does some of you know any easy and yummy lettuce salad recipes?

i'm kinda tired of my vinaigrette dressing.

I usually eat lettuce with tomatoes and carrots, add chopped parsley, corn and salt! 

• Like 1

I usually eat lettuce with tomatoes and carrots, add chopped parsley, corn and salt! 

Yes this is my fave rlytearpls.png

Also not salad but lettuce wraps are nice, I usually just wrap seasoned chicken in the lettuce with a low-fat dressing. 

Any seasoning and dressing is okay providing it's low-fat, low-sugar. lovestruck.png