Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

[The Official Diet Thread] For Lazy Bitches

dieting is so annoying. ive been sticking to 1200 cals a day but yesterday i ate 2000 so i have to eat only 400 today to balance it out smh

Height: 5'2

Current Weight: 99 lbs

Target: 95 lbs

Although honestly, I'd probably never achieve that target because I'm doing weight lifting right now. Dieting is good, but since I started weight-lifting and judo, my abs, arms, and legs are now more refined. I used to diet and do cardio, and I can never achieved this until I started weight-lifting and martial arts.

Try doing sit-up with balance ball, russian twist, bicep curls, bench press, and leg press. Easier than cardio, and more fun!

i'm too lazy to even diet... i'm so unhappy with the way i look but i can't bring myself to treat my body better and binge eat :<

:o

Is this actually safe! The comments are great on the video though, but I can't imagine that actually being healthy.

So far I'm avoiding most junk food, drinking around 1.5L of water daily and speed walk in the weekends. I know it isn't much but I like the fact that my body feels healthier. As for weight, I want to drop another 3-5 kg but it's not easy since gym is not an option for me here

Is this actually safe! The comments are great on the video though, but I can't imagine that actually being healthy.

it may not be the healthiest diet but i think its safe. i mean oatmeals, apples, cucumbers and boiled eggs are all good for you so. and the ppl in the comment didn't complain about hunger either, they only said they couldn't handle so much eggs. but i love eggs so c:

i havent tried it tho. i just eat oatmeal as breakfast/lunch everyday and have 2 eggs like every other day. I have to eat a normal meal at dinner with my family so i can't really stick to any strict diets :c

Edited by Miyeon

So turns out it's working!!! Even if I inflating like a goddamn balloon on corticosteroids, I managed to lose some weight (meaning when I stop the meds, I'll deflate super fast)!!!

Don't take in too little calories or you'll also lose muscle.....if you really want to lose weight, 1,200 calories are NECESSARY for daily intake. Obviously, you burn more than 1,200 calories when you're young per day so you will lose weight, but I can tell you, I've only went for one day with only 1,200 calories.

Tips:

- don't eat within 2 hrs before going to bed

- DRINK WATER

- cut refined sugar, carbs, saturated fats, and excess sodium

- more cardio and possibly weight training/ ab training (for a more toned look)

- don't give up. don't let yourself eat a bag of chips when you're hungry.

Honestly, all of this ^^ is old news and that basics to weight loss. If you look at the diet as a restriction of foods, you're going more likely to want to eat the junk. Look at it as a 'change of lifestyle'. (I got all of this off the internet)

I'm so happy that I found this thread 🙌

I'm on a diet now, it's mostly clean eating but I add some junk here and there. I eat around 1300 cals a day and I'm scared im eating so little and damaging my metabolism😔 I used to weight 84kg now I'm 70kg and still far away from my goal weight (around 53 kg)

Btw guys don't eat so little!! 800 cals is not enough even if you don't workout

I'm glad I found this thread too!

I'm trying to lose the weight I gained my first two years of college  :._.:

Hopefully we can all be a motivation to each other!

We all have read countless articles and sat through how many health classes so we know what to do!

Let's work on it together! 

I've been on a diet for like 15 months now and have lost a good amount of weight (65lbs).

I use myfitnesspal to track my calories and my daily limit is currently 1400 cals. I try to eat as much protein as I can (I typically have 110g+ a day), eat enough fiber so that things uhh... keep moving :lol: and I avoid bread, pasta and rice, but I'm not doing low carb though, my average net carbs are about 125g a day.

Gotta start doing weight training now though to help shrink any saggy bits :._.: I'm terrified of getting loose skin bad enough for it to need surgery.

A tip that most probably already know: food labelled as healthy isn't necessarily low calorie. My mum assumes all salads are ok for those on a diet :imstupid: not with croutons, nuts and creamy dressing on top they're not. "Healthy" and natural sugars and fats are still just as high in calories too.

Some of y'all's posts are— concerning.

I suggest calculating your bmr which is basically how many calories you would burn if you laid down and did nothing for 24hrs. You can google bmr calculator and figure it out yourself. But know that it is the minimum amount of calories you need to survive, or else you're just starving your body and putting an unnecessary strain on it.

For example: When I was 5'3" and 120 lbs I needed 1400 calories(roughly my bmr) just to survive.

But if I burn 500 calories a day just going about my daily routine in addition to my bmr, then I need to eat 1900 calories a day to stay the same weight.

Then if I want to lose weight like 1lb week I would eat 500cal less a day or lose 1/2lb a week then minus 250cal a day.

But i think it's okay to go under your bmr one day as long as you eat more than your bmr the next day.

I'm sure most people know to reduce consumption of added sugars, salts, oils, and processed foods; then to eat more fruits and veggies.

I think what is most important for weight loss is not obsessing over it, getting enough sleep, drinking enough fluids, keeping stress to a minimum, and eating healthy balanced meals throughout the day at the same times(three meals a day at morning, noon and evening, or five small meals a day at morning, mid-morning, noon, afternoon, and evening) for whatever works for you.

I do recommend drinking green tea and lemon water. Eat slower. And exercise. If not exercise, then stretching.

I am now 110-ish after a year.

My goal is 100-105lbs, but should really focus less on weight and more on fitness.

• Dislike 1

im doing the starvation diet right now

Please don't do that to yourselves.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I seem a few peoples here mentioning "Starvation diet". Don't do it. You will gain back the weight once you start eating normally again.

So here is what I do weekly for my workout:

I split it into even days and Odd days with Sunday being either a rest day or a Yoga day.

Odd days are day where I focis more on muscle building, so I will be lifting weight, doing push up, pull up, dips..etc

Even days are used to focus on building stamina and will focus more on HIIT, MMA Style workout.

For my meals, I tend to eat a balanced meal that consist of carbo, fibre and protein. I also eat proteins after a workput to help repair my body faster.

I also drink a glass of water with squeezed lemon juice to help cleanse my body.

I seem a few peoples here mentioning "Starvation diet". Don't do it. You will gain back the weight once you start eating normally again.

So here is what I do weekly for my workout:

I split it into even days and Odd days with Sunday being either a rest day or a Yoga day.

Odd days are day where I focis more on muscle building, so I will be lifting weight, doing push up, pull up, dips..etc

Even days are used to focus on building stamina and will focus more on HIIT, MMA Style workout.

For my meals, I tend to eat a balanced meal that consist of carbo, fibre and protein. I also eat proteins after a workput to help repair my body faster.

I also drink a glass of water with squeezed lemon juice to help cleanse my body.

I stumbled to this thread on accident. I completely agree with you. The starvation diet will only f$ck you up in the long term. As soon as you go back to a normal diet you will just gain a ton of weight back. Also when you starve yourself your body goes into starvation mode. Meaning it will hold onto the fat.

If you really want to lose weight you should go on the Mediterranean diet and cut out white carbs and processed foods. Have one cheat meal or desert once a week. 

i weight 55 kg and i'm really unhappy, i want to be 45 kg :( my willpower is so small, i eat healthy for a while, lose a lot of weight (i think i got below 50 once), but then i eat badly again and it comes straight back.. how do i stay strong and keep it off D:

Sent from my LG-H955 using OneHallyu mobile app

i weight 55 kg and i'm really unhappy, i want to be 45 kg :( my willpower is so small, i eat healthy for a while, lose a lot of weight (i think i got below 50 once), but then i eat badly again and it comes straight back.. how do i stay strong and keep it off D:

Sent from my LG-H955 using OneHallyu mobile app

Eating balanced meals, and doing workout.

Losing weight: 80% diet, 20% workout

I'm at my goal right now (well 1-2 pounds from it) but not really happy with how I look still. Anyone tried any good workouts that effectively slimmed your legs?

I'm at my goal right now (well 1-2 pounds from it) but not really happy with how I look still. Anyone tried any good workouts that effectively slimmed your legs?

Sorry, but you can't spot reduce.