Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Си�у Пак

Perf-K WINNER performs new track LALA for the 1st time during concert

As a gift to fans, WINNER performs their new song LALA that will be out in their next mini.

It wasnt prepapred and they decided to perform it yesterday, so there is no choreography. Its about the need to sing and scream LALA

The song starts at 2:40, and before WINNER were changing their clothes on stage XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDUyqGttikE

What do you think about the song?

Here is the trans

CdWb0jPW4AABvRU.jpg

I thought they would have gone less public friendly with the X comeback but its fine maybe the other title track might suite me better. 

When you guys posted the concert set list with La La as a track I thought they covered the BIGBANG song La La La... :imstupid:

..so I skipped the video and went about my day's business.

Edit:  What do I think now that I've watched the video?

-WINNER should do all their costume changes in front of the audience for every concert from now on.

-I like casual clothing on WINNER better than bedazzled marching band outfits

-Sounds like a KSY song at least lyrically

-Sounds like Stupid Liar a bit.  Stupid Liar is one of my least favorite BB songs.  I skip it quite regularly.

keep in mind that yg usually has 2 title tracks so this one is probably the 2nd one.

Yes @ Jinwoo getting more lines shine my prince and Seungyoon is fucking this song up also Taehyun looks so good in the red jacket.

proxy?refresh=86400&container=orkut&gadg

-I like casual clothing on WINNER better than bedazzled marching band outfits

CRIESSSSS

keep in mind that yg usually has 2 title tracks so this one is probably the 2nd one.

Yeah I'm hoping this is the second title track and not the main one. 

Is this Song for the sweden MV? 

Yeah I'm hoping this is the second title track and not the main one. 

Is this Song for the swenden MV? 

i think there will be 2 mvs that was shoot in sweden so there's a chance that this one is included! 

The more I listen to it, the more I like it!! It's really catchy and upbeat  :ohbi:

Taehyun's parts are the best (also Hoon's rap)!!! The lyrics, so sad though  :rlytearpls:

Lol I thought we had come to a silent agreement not to post it since no one had done it yet lol  :ninja: But it's ok I guess, right? Real question is, will this hit 12 pages?? :imstupid: 

I like it!!! <3 my bias af self.

haha but all biasness aside its catchy. will have to wait for studio ver. to judge. i hope theres a 2nd title track too though. i like to be surprised.  :derp:

The more I listen to it, the more I like it!! It's really catchy and upbeat  :ohbi:

Taehyun's parts are the best (also Hoon's rap)!!! The lyrics, so sad though  :rlytearpls:

Lol I thought we had come to a silent agreement not to post it since no one had done it yet lol  :ninja: But it's ok I guess, right? Real question is, will this hit 12 pages?? :imstupid: 

This perfection of an anthem needs to be shared with the muggles.

The lyrics will hit with people Im sure of it!!

Can we share it tho?

Well I like everything about this song!!! Not only it makes me feel so hyped but the lyrics are the most attractive point. The boys wrote them with their struggles during the hiatus in mind so this makes this song even more special.

I like it!

Upbeat song but not in the obvious genre.

I also like the contrast between the lyrics and the mood of the song.

Wonder if this is for the Ringler MV?

I like it but it's not title track material so hopefully it will be a b-side

I like it but it's not title track material so hopefully it will be a b-side

tbh i dont believe that this is a "Real" main title since we all know that yg is not that stupid to make people listening the main title 3 months before it got released lol yg will probably going to twist the condition and makes this a 2nd title or maybe b-side tracks. 

Dont do that in this thread, or Ill report.

Its okay to not like the song (weird but okay).

That person is a hidden Winner fan, so dont worry one day, they will admit they stan them. Until then, they are allowed to go on every Winner thread to say they dont like them