Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:47 PM

I just can't wait till seth comes back.

#22 BadBadNotGood

BadBadNotGood

🐬

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,999 posts
  • LocationNCT's Johnny has saved my life. He's cleared my cystic acne and I've lost 500 pounds.

Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:49 PM

I like Roman but he's stale and i don't even want him to be champ :( they should either make him heel or let the fans get behind him organically. Bc forcing him isnt working, the fact they have to hide him from certain cities bc he'll be booed says a lot.

But he has a "deviated septum" so he needs "time off"  :hurr:

Byron just passed him a mint not a blood capsule.  

#23 BadBadNotGood

BadBadNotGood

🐬

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,999 posts
  • LocationNCT's Johnny has saved my life. He's cleared my cystic acne and I've lost 500 pounds.

Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:50 PM

As a face. Dear god please stop it with this evil cartoon villain thing. 

#24 dvang

dvang

revel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,722 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:51 PM

summerslam seems to be the earliest time we could expect his comeback (and hopefully a face turn)

he has already started training

#25 Beenzino

Beenzino

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationBallin with my Illionaire gang

Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:54 PM

As a face. Dear god please stop it with this evil cartoon villain thing. 

I actually liked him as a heel. I wonder if he will turn face or continue being a heel.

#26 dvang

dvang

revel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,722 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:58 PM

also who do you think is gonna help shane if he's going to actually defeat the undertaker (the chance are extremely less) at wrestlemania ??

my bet is obv on john cena to set up the next underaker wm match

#27 BadBadNotGood

BadBadNotGood

🐬

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:00 PM

I actually liked him as a heel. I wonder if he will turn face or continue being a heel.

They really need good heels....but for story progression, I'd bank of him turning face at WM. 

also who do you think is gonna help shane if he's going to actually defeat the undertaker (the chance are extremely less) at wrestlemania ??

my bet is obv on john cena to set up the next underaker wm match

I put my money on Sting. Shane did "own" WCW for a bit.

#28 Beenzino

Beenzino

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationBallin with my Illionaire gang

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:01 PM

Am I the only one who wants alberto del rio as the united states champion again?

#29 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts
  • LocationFeeling the vibe

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:04 PM

But he has a "deviated septum" so he needs "time off" :hurr:
Byron just passed him a mint not a blood capsule.

Lmaooooooooo!!! His breath obviously stank so byron helped him out <3

Am I the only one who wants alberto del rio as the united states champion again?

Yeah i want him back as us champ again. And i want kalisto to separate from Sin Cara

#30 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:05 PM

Also why do we even need a match with the undertaker at wrestlemania anymore? He's old af and he should've retired last year lol there is no point now that the streak is done.

#31 dvang

dvang

revel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,722 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:07 PM

They really need good heels....but for story progression, I'd bank of him turning face at WM. 

I put my money on Sting. Shane did "own" WCW for a bit.

i would have too but sting is getting inducted into hof and therefore probably retiring

Also why do we even need a match with the undertaker at wrestlemania anymore? He's old af and he should've retired last year lol there is no point now that the streak is done.

coz he wants to and his two match brock were pretty good in 2015 esp hell in cell so he still has it

#32 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:13 PM

i would have too but sting is getting inducted into hof and therefore probably retiring

coz he wants to and his two match brock were pretty good in 2015 esp hell in cell so he still has it

He should retire, he was struggling in his matches with brock, probs bc brock is reckless asf but still lol next year hopefully with Sting or Kane, it's his last match. Bc i'm not trying to watch his 60 minute entrance just to see a struggling undertaker trying to pull through the match

#33 Ureshige

Ureshige

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,988 posts
  • LocationSitting next to Roxxxy Andrews backstage

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:15 PM (Edited by Ureshige, 10 March 2016 - 01:15 PM.)

I don't think Charlotte's that bad. Sure she isn't as skilled as her NXT peers such as Sasha, Becky and Bayley but she ain't the worse. I mean we got Brie over there just doing YES chants and shouts BRIE MODEEEEE.

#34 dvang

dvang

revel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,722 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

He should retire, he was struggling in his matches with brock, probs bc brock is reckless asf but still lol next year hopefully with Sting or Kane, it's his last match. Bc i'm not trying to watch his 60 minute entrance just to see a struggling undertaker trying to pull through the match

he needs a wrestler with a really good work rate (like hbk and cm punk who gave him great matches)

debuting finn balor as the demon against him would be great and him beating undertaker in his final match would instantly put him over

#35 BadBadNotGood

BadBadNotGood

🐬

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

I only ever cared for Alberto when Ricardo was with him tbh

Lmaooooooooo!!! His breath obviously stank so byron helped him out <3
Yeah i want him back as us champ again. And i want kalisto to separate from Sin Cara

Roman's gotta stay fresh for the ladies, you know?

I'm still bitter about the streak

1. Ending

2. Ending to Brock fucking Lesnar.

You know how these hardass wrestlers are. It's always "one more match". I don't think we've seen the last of Sting. Even if he doesn't wrestle, I still feel he will be a big part of a future storyline. 

I hope to god they have something in store for Shane. 

--------------

I feel like I never did my introduction.

Hello! I am Bre. I've been watching WWE on and off for my entire life. I haven't had a favorite wrestler since CM Punk but before that it was Jeff Hardy. I secretly wish he'd come back to the WWE. Just leave Matt, though...we don't...we don't need all of that.

My last favorite diva was AJ. 

#36 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:18 PM

I don't think Charlotte's that bad. Sure she isn't as skilled as her NXT peers such as Sasha, Becky and Bayley but she ain't the worse. I mean we got Brie over there just doing YES chants and shouts BRIE MODEEEEE.

I can't wait until Brie retires soon. She's annoying asf and needs to quit that brie mode shit

#37 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:19 PM

he needs a wrestler with a really good work rate (like hbk and cm punk who gave him great matches)

debuting finn balor as the demon against him would be great and him beating undertaker in his final match would instantly put him over

That'd be cool asf not sure if it'd mean anything to me anymore but it'd be a great match for finn

#38 dvang

dvang

revel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,722 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:22 PM (Edited by dvang, 10 March 2016 - 01:23 PM.)

how do you guys feel about the roadblock event this sunday ?

do you think there's a slight chance that dean might actually beat hhh ?

-----------------------------

also i hope triple h uses this entrance at least for one more match (forever my fav)

#39 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:23 PM

I only ever cared for Alberto when Ricardo was with him tbh

Roman's gotta stay fresh for the ladies, you know?

I'm still bitter about the streak
1. Ending
2. Ending to Brock fucking Lesnar.

You know how these hardass wrestlers are. It's always "one more match". I don't think we've seen the last of Sting. Even if he doesn't wrestle, I still feel he will be a big part of a future storyline.
I hope to god they have something in store for Shane.

--------------
I feel like I never did my introduction.
Hello! I am Bre. I've been watching WWE on and off for my entire life. I haven't had a favorite wrestler since CM Punk but before that it was Jeff Hardy. I secretly wish he'd come back to the WWE. Just leave Matt, though...we don't...we don't need all of that.
My last favorite diva was AJ.

I cried man. That was so sad when it ended :(

Hi yall can call me Sailor or Scorpio (old username) i've been watching wwe since i was 8, so 10 years. My fave wrestler was Jeff Hardy and i wish he'd comeback as well :( Currently love The New Day, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Sasha, Naomi, Lana, and HHH lol i looooooved AJ :( i miss her

#40 MimiB

MimiB

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationIn Total Space

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:30 PM

Charlotte have bad mic skills I hate when WWE wrestler have bad mic skills makes me miss CM Punk

Up, Up and Away!