Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

GOT7's Jackson becomes a fixed cast of Hunan TV's Fresh Sunday + 3 other shows?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#1 jay94

jay94

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:23 AM (Edited by jay94, 07 March 2016 - 08:46 AM.)

Yesterday Jackson went to Changsha, China to film new variety shows. He was rumored to film three - Star Detective, Up Idol Season 2 and Fresh Sunday.

Today TV Report announced that Jackson would become a regular on Fresh Sunday

He Jiong who appeared with Jackson on the Chinese version of Go Fridge is also on this show:

aa10f202gw1f1ochgiz7tj20qo0zkadh.jpg

tumblr_o3ntuyrdWs1qfgjluo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o3ntuyrdWs1qfgjluo3_540.jpg

aa10f202gw1f1ochfo9s9j20qo0zk41y.jpg

00657YC8gw1f1okln9dh4j30qo0zkgrq.jpg

00657YC8gw1f1oklk23dhj30qo0zkq5k.jpg

00657YC8gw1f1okljgo26j30qo0zkmzu.jpg

00657YC8gw1f1oklh9hsij30qo0zkjua.jpg

In other news, JYPE confirmed today that they won't accept birthday presents for Jackson.

He is said to join FOUR shows

First two from the list are already confirmed

#2 ImInCloud13

ImInCloud13

Chanel #2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,472 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:28 AM

Get money Jackson  :ahmagah:

#3 Lilaclovell

Lilaclovell

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:32 AM

He must be tired..

Is he flying China and Korea back and forth ??

#4 Laxus

Laxus

☆ Blue Umbreon ☆

• PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:37 AM

Slay henny :la:

#5 Onehallyu#1NiceOppaKW

Onehallyu#1NiceOppaKW

Byuntae

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,377 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:37 AM

Up Idol 2 is about male idols?

#6 KYAkya

KYAkya

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:42 AM (Edited by KYAkya, 07 March 2016 - 06:43 AM.)

Up Idol 2 is about male idols?

nop, female  cast and i'm guessing Jackson will guest in an episode. 

He must be tired..

Is he flying China and Korea back and forth ??

yes, he will, every sunday after inkigayo.

#7 mianhaeyeon

mianhaeyeon

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:51 AM

This is good news for Wang puppy! But won't he get too tired since he's gonna promote with the rest of Got7 this month? 

#8 Angel_Nessa

Angel_Nessa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,066 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:55 AM

Great opportunity for him!!!

I'm glad that JYPE let their artists to work in their homeland. In the past was Khun, and now is Jackson. Miss A Fei and Jia are also having some activities in China too. 

#9 llamaswag

llamaswag

#TheLlamaMovement Supporter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:00 AM (Edited by llamaswag, 07 March 2016 - 07:05 AM.)

:._.:

I really want to happy for him, but his schedule is freakin scaryyyy since early last year.

I mean GOT7 already busy as they are as a group (with upcoming cb, concert preparation, and ofcourse tour) but Jackson also now fixed in 5 shows? not to mention he is actively guest in other shows.

I think he should drop one of his 3 shows in Korea eventhough just help a tinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy work reduced (which likely will used to make guest appearance or rehearsal :lol: )

#10 Iceprince

Iceprince

JB's husband

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,122 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:23 AM

Poor Jackson when will he rest.

#11 SuzyNayeon

SuzyNayeon

Idol

• PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:30 AM

Jackson~~~~

#12 Goodolddays

Goodolddays

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:44 AM (Edited by htuvecila, 07 March 2016 - 07:46 AM.)

Great opportunity for him!!!

I'm glad that JYPE let their artists to work in their homeland. In the past was Khun, and now is Jackson. Miss A Fei and Jia are also having some activities in China too.

Why woudnt jype let its artists to work oversea?? Who would reject money?? JYPE doesn't even find those opportunities for its artists.

#13 Onehallyu#1NiceOppaKW

Onehallyu#1NiceOppaKW

Byuntae

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,377 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:55 AM

nop, female  cast and i'm guessing Jackson will guest in an episode. 

Original cast from season 1?

#14 KamiLove

KamiLove

Love and Peace

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:12 AM

He should film a chinese drama or movie instead.

wsjsa5K.gif

#15 jay94

jay94

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:48 AM

He should film a chinese drama or movie instead.

http://i.imgur.com/wsjsa5K.gif...

All Jackson fans want it, so far we only got rumors about him possibly acting in China.

#16 KYAkya

KYAkya

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:21 AM

Original cast from season 1?

WELP .

who knows now , there's to many rumors going around, i guess we have to wait.

#17 Angel_Nessa

Angel_Nessa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,066 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:19 AM

:._.:

I really want to happy for him, but his schedule is freakin scaryyyy since early last year.

I mean GOT7 already busy as they are as a group (with upcoming cb, concert preparation, and ofcourse tour) but Jackson also now fixed in 5 shows? not to mention he is actively guest in other shows.

I think he should drop one of his 3 shows in Korea eventhough just help a tinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy work reduced (which likely will used to make guest appearance or rehearsal :lol: )

I think he'll drop Inkigayo after the cb promos, this is the only weekly recording he has. Some programs are not recorded the whole year, they have seasons just like Go Fridge that Jackson will film again only in April. GOT7 is working extra hard bc their cb is just around the corner and they're in charge of their concert organization, but after Fly promos, the members will be able to fullfill their schedules with solo activities.

I believe that if Khun survived, Jackson will too.

Why woudnt jype let its artists to work oversea?? Who would reject money?? JYPE doesn't even find those opportunities for its artists.

JYP don't do it, but other companies do (S.M, as an example). There are times when the solo activities may clash with the company's interest, for example, a world tour can bring more money to the company than a solo activity of a member, so some companies don't allow the member to be fixed cast of a program bc the company is planning a tour for the group. GOT7 will start their Asian tour, so JYP could've rejected this opportunity to not risk not having Jackson on the concerts.

I've just seen JYP rejecting proposals when they think the project is not apropriate for the artist's image. 

#18 KYAkya

KYAkya

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:47 AM

I think he'll drop Inkigayo after the cb promos, this is the only weekly recording he has. Some programs are not recorded the whole year, they have seasons just like Go Fridge that Jackson will film again only in April. GOT7 is working extra hard bc their cb is just around the corner and they're in charge of their concert organization, but after Fly promos, the members will be able to fullfill their schedules with solo activities.

I believe that if Khun survived, Jackson will too.

JYP don't do it, but other companies do (S.M, as an example). There are times when the solo activities may clash with the company's interest, for example, a world tour can bring more money to the company than a solo activity of a member, so some companies don't allow the member to be fixed cast of a program bc the company is planning a tour for the group. GOT7 will start their Asian tour, so JYP could've rejected this opportunity to not risk not having Jackson on the concerts.

I've just seen JYP rejecting proposals when they think the project is not apropriate for the artist's image. 

unless Jackson gets really sick and the schedule does not clash, JYPE will keep him in every got7 schedule and his own solo schedule, that's how it has been so far until it got to be too much and they gave him a 1 week break and as you can see it did not stop them to fill his schedule with new work. This are good opportunities for Jackson so i'm happy for him, he will bring more notice to the group as he has done since the beginning, of course we can't help but worry about his health, which without doubt will get affected, he will be tired but we can only cheer for him :)

#19 Goodolddays

Goodolddays

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:48 AM (Edited by htuvecila, 07 March 2016 - 10:50 AM.)

Coz you bring SME in, Lay EXO is the example that overrides what you said completely lmao. Jackson still joins GOT7 tour. JYPE doesn't let him skip anything in Korea for a good Chinese show (to JYPE even that irrelevant ISAC is worth more than Day Day Up lmao). They overwork him instead lol.

#20 KYAkya

KYAkya

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

Coz you bring SME in, Lay EXO is the example that overrides what you said completely lmao. Jackson still joins GOT7 tour. JYPE doesn't let him skip anything in Korea for a good Chinese show (to JYPE even that irrelevant ISAC is worth more than Day Day Up lmao). They overwork him instead lol.

i think it's good he does not skip schedule with got7, and i'm sure he would rather spend a sleepless night than not to fulfill his role as a member of got7.

Up, Up and Away!