OneHallyu

Muslim OH! Members Thread

I feel sad reading about everyone celebrating Eid with family and friends... my mom isn't close with people at the mosque & we dont go anymore and our extended family don't live here.

I didn't even get Eid money or go out anywhere, just greeted a couple of Muslim friends I have (not a lot of Muslims here, most of my friends are Christian or otherwise)

My parents just had a bad fight like always (thank god it didnt turn violent) and I just feel bad.

I know this isn't really what Eid is about, but I can't help but wonder why my family doesn't celebrate it like everyone else & instead are always fighting.

I guess I just want to have a real Eid celebration once in a while lol :/

I'm gonna make it better when I'm older and have my own family inshallah...

Anyways, Eid Mubarak everyone!! :)

Edited by Blinket
  • Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

السَّلاَم٠عَلَيْكÙمْ وَرَحْمَة٠الله٠وَبَرَكَاتÙÙ‡Ù Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with yo

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor does a black have any su

We're open to anyone, everyone has low iman sometimes <33     Thank you!   took me like over 45 mins -.-   Some Islamic Art/Architecture                 Rainbow Qur'an

I feel sad reading about everyone celebrating Eid with family and friends... my mom isn't close with people at the mosque & we dont go anymore and our extended family don't live here.

I didn't even get Eid money or go out anywhere, just greeted a couple of Muslim friends I have (not a lot of Muslims here, most of my friends are Christian or otherwise)

My parents just had a bad fight like always (thank god it didnt turn violent) and I just feel bad.

I know this isn't really what Eid is about, but I can't help but wonder why my family doesn't celebrate it like everyone else & instead are always fighting.

awww don't worry inshallah everything will be fine with your family, an trust me i know how family fights can be ugly sometimes ,mine were fighting during ramadan :/ but now after long talk i had with them the stopped, so don't lose hope and try to talk to them about how you feel and enjoy eid without worries <3

awww don't worry inshallah everything will be fine with your family, an trust me i know how family fights can be ugly sometimes ,mine were fighting during ramadan :/ but now after long talk i had with them the stopped, so don't lose hope and try to talk to them about how you feel and enjoy eid without worries <3

Thank you so much. But they've been like that ever since I can remember. I've gotten sort of used to it (u cant really ever get used to violence tho.) I've talked, I've yelled, I've even had a couple panic attacks when it got bad, they just don't stop. I know it's a horrible thing to wish on your parents, but I wish they would divorce. Sorry for dumping my problems on u lol. But yeah thanks <3

Thank you so much. But they've been like that ever since I can remember. I've gotten sort of used to it (u cant really ever get used to violence tho.) I've talked, I've yelled, I've even had a couple panic attacks when it got bad, they just don't stop. I know it's a horrible thing to wish on your parents, but I wish they would divorce. Sorry for dumping my problems on u lol. But yeah thanks <3

Don't apologize it's ok,

i was used to it too like every one or two years the usually fight they had,even if they don't listen don't give up tell them how you feel divorce is a better option than watching them fighting

i think the best thing to do is if some one relative to step in and talk to them

i wish all the best with your family inshallah everything will turn to the good side and maybe it's a some test from allah to test your patient after all <3

Edited by bella

Don't apologize it's ok,

i was used to it too like every one or two years the usually fight they had,even if they don't listen don't give up tell them how you feel divorce is a better option than watching them fighting

i think the best thing to do is if some one relative to step in and talk to them

i wish all the best with your family inshallah everything will turn to the good side and maybe it's a some test from allah to test your patient after all <3

They fight like once a week. The thing is, all of our extended family don't live here & they don't listen to anyone anyways (people have talked to them before).

I'll be patient though and try to have relatives talk to them, like you said.

You're right, maybe it is a test. Also, thank you so much, you made me feel better about all this. You're so sweet. :chu: <3

They fight like once a week. The thing is, all of our extended family don't live here & they don't listen to anyone anyways (people have talked to them before).

I'll be patient though and try to have relatives talk to them, like you said.

You're right, maybe it is a test. Also, thank you so much, you made me feel better about all this. You're so sweet. :chu: <3

I hope you don't mind me asking but where do you live? Whatever happens inshallah ot will be the best for you

Lol thank you <3, well I'm glad I could at least made you feel better

this made me really really sad :/ Eid is one of the most important celebration in a muslims life. It should be a day filled with happiness, love, graditue and kindess. It's so selfish of your parents to fight in an important day like this. (I hope you don' feel offended that I'm saying that) If you lived anywhere near me, I would LOVE to take your out at my cost. I'm really sorry and I hope you will have a wonderful family soon inshallah <3

If it makes you feel any better I don't have any family near me. My mum usually stay a home and my dad usually just hang out with his friends. I have very few friends but I only spend Eid with one. We don't do much so Eid is sometimes just an exuse for me to slack off tbh. This ramadan and eid we spent the time in Lebanon, but nobody wanted to do anything so I just stayed home

Edited by Vero Moda

Husband & Wife having arguments, is common and happens to all household anywhere, anytime, no exception.
They always have time when they can't accept each other difference.
But don't worry (I'm not giving guarantee here) they will find the solution no matter what.
Sometimes, their problems, we see it simple, but actually not. It's more complicated than it seems.

We might can't give our voice to solve their problems, but we stil can pray for them.
After all, every goodness comes from Allah, and evils come from human itself & Syaitan.

So, let's all pray harder for our own parents.
That's all I can say.

I apologize for meddling in.

I hope you don't mind me asking but where do you live? Whatever happens inshallah ot will be the best for you

Lol thank you <3, well I'm glad I could at least made you feel better

Sorry for replying so late, it didn't tell me you replied (no notification). I live in the United States & ur welcome, <3

this made me really really sad :/ Eid is one of the most important celebration in a muslims life. It should be a day filled with happiness, love, graditue and kindess. It's so selfish of your parents to fight in an important day like this. (I hope you don' feel offended that I'm saying that) If you lived anywhere near me, I would LOVE to take your out at my cost. I'm really sorry and I hope you will have a wonderful family soon inshallah <3

If it makes you feel any better I don't have any family near me. My mum usually stay a home and my dad usually just hang out with his friends. I have very few friends but I only spend Eid with one. We don't do much so Eid is sometimes just an exuse for me to slack off tbh. This ramadan and eid we spent the time in Lebanon, but nobody wanted to do anything so I just stayed home

Thank you so much, you're so nice & sweet. Awww I didn't mean to make you sad :cry:

No, i dont feel offended, i think it's selfish as well.

That's super nice of you to say about if i lived near u.

Thank you, I hope I do too inshallah <3

I'm sorry to hear that you don't have family near you. I hope you had a good Eid anyways.

I wish I could spend some time in my country for Eid too, but it's too dangerous. :._.:

Anyways, thank you for saying all that & hope you had a great Eid, habibti <3 <3 <3

Husband & Wife having arguments, is common and happens to all household anywhere, anytime, no exception.

They always have time when they can't accept each other difference.

But don't worry (I'm not giving guarantee here) they will find the solution no matter what.

Sometimes, their problems, we see it simple, but actually not. It's more complicated than it seems.

We might can't give our voice to solve their problems, but we stil can pray for them.

After all, every goodness comes from Allah, and evils come from human itself & Syaitan.

So, let's all pray harder for our own parents.

That's all I can say.

I apologize for meddling in.

Yea, I know what's common, but this isn't common. They get violent & scream and stuff for hours. It really affects me. It's been going on for years, so I doubt they'll find a solution :/

Thank you for your good advice. You're right about prayers & goodness and evil.

No, I'm glad you replied. Thank you for saying that, you made me feel better :smile: <3 <3

Edited by Blinket

Sorry for replying so late, it didn't tell me you replied (no notification). I live in the United States & ur welcome, <3

Thank you so much, you're so nice & sweet. Awww I didn't mean to make you sad :cry:

No, i dont feel offended, i think it's selfish as well.

That's super nice of you to say about if i lived near u.

Thank you, I hope I do too inshallah <3

I'm sorry to hear that you don't have family near you. I hope you had a good Eid anyways.

I wish I could spend some time in my country for Eid too, but it's too dangerous. :._.:

Anyways, thank you for saying all that & hope you had a great Eid, habibti <3 <3 <3

Yea, I know what's common, but this isn't common. They get violent & scream and stuff for hours. It really affects me. It's been going on for years, so I doubt they'll find a solution :/

Thank you for your good advice. You're right about prayers & goodness and evil.

No, I'm glad you replied. Thank you for saying that, you made me feel better :smile: <3 <3

if you need anyone to talk to just PM me okay? <3

Assalamualaikum and happy eid!

i just wanna share that the mods gave green light for me to request a custom badge for shila amzah a malaysian muslim singer who is now based in china

how cool it is to get a girl wearing hijab as a badge. i'm beyond excited!

i'll probably choose one of this as her badge

GV2DPfj.pngoKldQJq.pngHqK6BMb.png w0lfnnS.png  5NfSIa9.png WcU1y8z.png 8n73cmz.png CDOtYiw.png kV9qL8s.png C54gmL5.png

Edited by twinky
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow, there's a Muslim thread!

Assalamu alaykum!

My name's Yasmin from Yemen but live in London, UK. Nice to meet you all!

Hi to all Muslims :)

I'm Berrak from Turkey..

Selamun aleykum ;)

Walaikum assalam wa rahmatoullah,welcome to the thread.

What you wrote on your 'location' made me laugh for a good 10 seconds haha  :lol:

^_^

_______________________________

tumblr_n9vuaps05D1sq86p0o1_500.png

Edited by Rafans

• No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah’s Decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come on your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee. (Umar ibn al-Khattab r.a)

• When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less. Reported by Muslim, Hadeeth.

• love changed the title to Muslim OH! Members Thread