#843 cheeschashi

cheeschashi

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts
  • Locationyou don't need to know..

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:12 PM

hello fellow Muslims~

it's Day6 (hurrplz.png) of Ramadan I hope your days are filled with blessings laugh.png

#844 sergel

sergel

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,765 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:32 AM

Hey all! Never knew this thread existed.

Are any of you fasting? I always found it so hard and with work it's hard to do.

#845 #InKangDanielWeTrust!

#InKangDanielWeTrust!

♕ ahga-leadernim™ ♕

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,033 posts
  • LocationWhy must I decide about tomorrow, today? | How should I know what tomorrow will bring? | My path and my dreams are fading | If I could turn back time and see my future | I would know which way to go | I would know where my path is | Why are you telling me to choose | When I only have my eyes half-open?

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:34 AM

Ramadan kareem everyone <3

#846 Christine D.O.

Christine D.O.

Supreme Leader Of Musketeers Club

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,545 posts
  • Locationwaiting for kyungsoo's solo while sipping on my bitter coffee filled with salt

Posted 20 January 2019 - 10:03 AM (Edited by Baby Pickle, 20 January 2019 - 12:08 PM.)

Assalamualaikum everyone

Username: baby pickle (but my dn is always changing)

Nationality/Ethnicity: Pakistani Pashtun

I think when I first started lurking OH I didn't know if there were any muslims here you know.

So when I saw this thread I got really excited but when I read the first page I kinda got scared and then didn't comeback.

but now I'm here 

#847 cyra laelia

cyra laelia

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Locationmomoland

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:17 AM

Assalamualaikum

#848 Christine D.O.

Christine D.O.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,545 posts
  • Locationwaiting for kyungsoo's solo while sipping on my bitter coffee filled with salt

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:27 AM

Assalamualaikum

walaikum salam

#849 pinkpanda_spirit

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's one & only fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,200 posts
  • LocationSome want to kiss, some want to kick you.

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:18 PM (Edited by pinkpanda_spirit, 21 January 2019 - 03:20 PM.)

hello fellow muslims! I didn't know where to write this so I think this place is the right one to say that my faith in Allah is getting stronger and stronger. I almost had a mental breakdown a lot of times these past few days because of some issues but Allah listened to my prayers and always made it easier for me.. I'm really grateful right now, I even cried

#850 Christine D.O.

Christine D.O.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:45 PM

hello fellow muslims! I didn't know where to write this so I think this place is the right one to say that my faith in Allah is getting stronger and stronger. I almost had a mental breakdown a lot of times these past few days because of some issues but Allah listened to my prayers and always made it easier for me.. I'm really grateful right now, I even cried

I'm really happy for you

yeah mine is getting stronger too. I use to be really be hopeless but now that I've started praying namaz permanently and I daily read Quran. I think that helped me a lot. 

#851 cyra laelia

cyra laelia

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Locationmomoland

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:22 AM

Dear Muslim...no dear mukmin!!!...when you see the sign...grab your entire family and go to Mecca and medina AND DO NOT COME OUT FROM THIS 2 CITY EVEN IF ITS KILL YA!! the reason I shit post this thing in kpop forum is because...I already post some stuff at here and interact with some of y'all..and when the judgement day come I don't want some of you whining infornt Allah and say I know some shit but I didn't tell y'all...and got me ass wipe for this....that all ...my knowledge will be ahzab to me if I didn't spread it

#852 Christine D.O.

Christine D.O.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:39 AM

Dear Muslim...no dear mukmin!!!...when you see the sign...grab your entire family and go to Mecca and medina AND DO NOT COME OUT FROM THIS 2 CITY EVEN IF ITS KILL YA!! the reason I shit post this thing in kpop forum is because...I already post some stuff at here and interact with some of y'all..and when the judgement day come I don't want some of you whining infornt Allah and say I know some shit but I didn't tell y'all...and got me ass wipe for this....that all ...my knowledge will be ahzab to me if I didn't spread it

I-
Thank you for sharing your knowledge

#853 #InKangDanielWeTrust!

#InKangDanielWeTrust!

♕ ahga-leadernim™ ♕

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,033 posts
  • LocationWhy must I decide about tomorrow, today? | How should I know what tomorrow will bring? | My path and my dreams are fading | If I could turn back time and see my future | I would know which way to go | I would know where my path is | Why are you telling me to choose | When I only have my eyes half-open?

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:17 PM

I wanna be a better Muslim but I always end up doing bad stuff and not praying :/

#854 pinkpanda_spirit

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's one & only fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,200 posts
  • LocationSome want to kiss, some want to kick you.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:59 PM

I wanna be a better Muslim but I always end up doing bad stuff and not praying :/

very relable. I'm trying to become a better one though.. and these last days I always promise to Allah that 'I will become a better person' before going to sleep. this kinda helps me. but I still need to pray.. lol

Up, Up and Away!