Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Kiwii

☪ Muslim OH! Members Thread

Welcome Aya!!! ^.^

I really loved this ~

That was beautiful <3 Favourited it! So true subhanallah, thanks for sharing sis.

This always renders me into tears

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

May Allah, the most Merciful, grant my beautiful mother Jannatul firdaws. Ameen!

May He grant all our mothers Jannah! Ameen <3333333

Edited by Qui
  • Like 4

Assalamualaikum! Hello *wave* I'm new here in this forum and I just found out this thread. Btw, this thread is interesting.

Oh ya, I'm Ijah. From Malaysia. Nice to meet you all here. :D

• Like 1

Assalamualaikum! Hello *wave* I'm new here in this forum and I just found out this thread. Btw, this thread is interesting.

Hi Ijah! I am Imane from Morocco, pleased to meet you ^-^

Hi Ijah! I am Imane from Morocco, pleased to meet you ^-^

Oh Hello Imane :D Pleased to meet you too ! XD You have nice name :D

You've been added to the members list, welcome!!! ^.^

It's 'Ashura guys~

I'm sure everyone has heard of this nasheed! It's the first ever nasheed sung by young girls who welcomed our beloved Prophet (pbuh) to Madinah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2kBVzXTVA

Japanese Nasheed by Japanese Muslims~~

Korean Muslims/Muslims in Korea~

Last but not least, Chinese Muslims~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTrU-2Xiaio

• Like 1

I loathe Wahhabism as well as the suffocating cultural backing of it to the point that I simply cannot see myself being a Muslim. As much as it is a beautiful religion, I do not see those extreme mindsets appreciative nor respectful to the fact that religion is a personal experience that is not designed to be dictated nor oppressive. Wahhabism has even managed to make the Muslim-majority Middle East a vulnerable toy to play about with in the hands of Western Imperialism. It is destructive, and should be eradicated.

I would recommend reading "The Lies They Tell About Islam" and "The Reality and Future of Islamic Feminism".

As for the Qur'an being out-dated, didn't it state that there is another universe that is a duplicate of ours and has it's own Earth? I remember reading about that somewhere, but have not given the Qur'an a proper read. It's too long. I vaguely recall reading a verse about the expansion of the universe though. When it comes to science, the Qur'an is not out-dated. Muslims knew that the World is round during a time when majority of the World believed it was flat.

backtracking, don't mind my late late response ><;;

but do you mean Qaf? the land of jinn? 

Add me please. Most of you seem open minded and i would like to add my views and thoughts on interpretations of the Quran and stuff. :smile:

Assalamu'alaikum...

I just found this thread and please add me.

Username: Ariya

Name: many people seems to wrong on saying/spelling and writing my name, so just call me Ari

Nationality/Ethnicity: Indonesian/Indonesian (actually many ethnicity in my country and I'm mix of some)

please make a topic to make discussion 

hello blinket. feel free to share views and thoughts.

waalaikumussalam mae and ariya. :lol:

I think it will nice if we give opinions about certain topics. so. this thread will be alive :)

BTW are you Dua?

What's up you guys? I forgot this thread, because homework and such lol..

But I really wanna keep this thread alive, so what do you suggest we do?? We could educate ourselves and the members on this thread or have certains topics to discuss and such

Thanks. I want a rainbow Quran you posted on the first page.

I think it's made in Indonesia or Malaysia! We have three in my house, a present from my dad to me and my sisters. I'll ask him for the details later and PM you.

Add me please. Most of you seem open minded and i would like to add my views and thoughts on interpretations of the Quran and stuff. :smile:

Assalamu Alaykum Blinket, sorry for the late reply. You've been added :chu:

i never knew this thread exist :la:

pls add me

mae | Maesaroh

sorry for my abit inconsiderate first post ._.

Assalamu alaikum guys :smile:

Walaykum salam Mae, that's not inconsiderate :donthinkso: lol you've been added!

Assalamu'alaikum...

I just found this thread and please add me.

Username: Ariya

Name: many people seems to wrong on saying/spelling and writing my name, so just call me Ari

Nationality/Ethnicity: Indonesian/Indonesian (actually many ethnicity in my country and I'm mix of some)

please make a topic to make discussion 

Walaykum salam Ariya, there's so many Indonesian kpoppers :ahmagah:

I think it will nice if we give opinions about certain topics. so. this thread will be alive :)

BTW are you Dua?

What do you suggest we talk about?

I'm the only girl called Dua in this thead btw, why do you ask? :derp:

What's up you guys? I forgot this thread, because homework and such lol..

But I really wanna keep this thread alive, so what do you suggest we do?? We could educate ourselves and the members on this thread or have certains topics to discuss and such

I've been busy with exams and my online life has been crazy with all the new SNSD/Yoona news so yeah...

What do you suggest we talk about?

mosalsal 'umar was amaaaaaaazing. I loved it *.* I was watched it in Ramadan two years back ♥♥♥

@Qui; I like the idea you suggested a few pages ago - i.e topic of the week. But in an organized way. like for example we could talk about the basic of Islam like the 5 pillars of Islam, how Islam started, why we are here and so on.. Then we could talk about islamic marriage, islam in the west, sharia law etc and like @Ariya suggested - giving our opinions in regard to those things.

but this is just my opinion. I'd love to hear what you got :)

Daily reminder: Narrated Abu Huraira (ra): Allah’s Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“Whoever says, ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,’ one hundred times a day, will be

forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.â€

Source taken from: Sahih Bukhari, Volume VIII (8), Chapter 67, Hadith 414

Just use 5 minutes everyday saying this, and your sins will be forgiven :)

Edited by Vero Moda
  • Like 1

sorry, I'm by phone so can't see who is who LOL

make the topics please. how do you think about muslims can't say "merry christmas" to who celebrate christmas? (sorry for my bad english)

I ever see The Qur'an rainbow. there are so many cute or unique cover for Qur'an here, even the translation too. I have with each word translation.

hello blinket. feel free to share views and thoughts.

Hi! Asalamu alaykum :D I'll try hehe

Assalamu Alaykum Blinket, sorry for the late reply. You've been added :chu:

Walaykum al salam! Thanks for adding me :D

make the topics please. how do you think about muslims can't say "merry christmas" to who celebrate christmas? (sorry for my bad english)

Don't Muslims celebrate Christmas? Jesus is one of our prophets, we just don't hype it up as much as Christians do, so i don't think it's wrong to say Merry Christmas to someone. Edited by Blinket