Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Kiwii

☪ Muslim OH! Members Thread

1/2. they were committing adultery or having sex BEFORE marriage 

3. english is a very non descriptive language, you cant translate properly/correctly from arabic to english 

stop being homophobic, stop telling me i cant be muslim and bi, u and the other are fukin horrible for sayin this BS when it isnt tru

We'll agree to disagree then. Everyone is able to have their own views.

No need to swear though :/

• Like 4

We'll agree to disagree then. Everyone is able to have their own views.

No need to swear though :/

i can fukin swear if i want 2, homosexuality isnt wrong, youre an ugly homophobe, crawl into a hole and never leave

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

i can fukin swear if i want 2, homosexuality isnt wrong, youre an ugly homophobe, crawl into a hole and never leave

Calm down.  :unsure:

I agree since I don't think homosexuality is wrong either, but commenting in an aggressive manner isn't doing you any favours. 

the most of rules of islam were made by sexist, racist arab men thousands of years ago, im not gonna believe their BS, i interpret and believe in islam in my own, which is what every muslim should do instead of just being indoctrinated by them. Its also hard to translate arabic into other languages and the arabic the quran is written in is very old and isnt used now, so there is gonna be mistranslations. Allah is against hating people, the people of lot isnt a way to justify homophobia.

i dont agree with most of the quranic translations

amen.gif

Sorry hun, I made this thread.

Yours or my thoughts =/= what Islam says (Quran & Hadith)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Why are you swearing?  :unsure:

Calm down.  :unsure:

I agree since I don't think homosexuality is wrong either, but commenting in an aggressive manner isn't doing you any favours. 

fuk off i will stay bitch i wont calm down 4 nothin

Sorry hun, I made this thread.

Yours or my thoughts =/= what Islam says (Quran & Hadith)

no bitch i am right u r a homophobe 

Everyone just ignore frogy :rolleyes:

<333333 my love for the Quran is infinite! Saad Al Ghamdi's voice is beautiful mashaAllah.

Do any of you have favourite reciters?

Mine are Al Ghamdi, Nasser Al Qatami & Al Afasy.

They all have beautiful voices <333

Every Friday it's recommended to read surat al kahf:

1. From Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri, who said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the night of

Jumu’ah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (the

Ka’bah).â€

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I think it's wrong to condemn people who are gay, bi, etc. we are all equal in front of Allah, and Allah tests all of us in different. what counts at the end of the day is your iman and how you persevere in times of difficulty. what is codemnable is sodomy, imo

Hi :smile: I am Imane, nice to meet you too :)

hey imane!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I think it's wrong to condemn people who are gay, bi, etc. we are all equal in front of Allah, and Allah tests all of us in different. what counts at the end of the day is your iman and how you persevere in times of difficulty. what is codemnable is sodomy, imo

hey imane!

hey, where are you from? I'm from Morocco.