Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Kiwii

☪ Muslim OH! Members Thread

Dear Muslim...no dear mukmin!!!...when you see the sign...grab your entire family and go to Mecca and medina AND DO NOT COME OUT FROM THIS 2 CITY EVEN IF ITS KILL YA!! the reason I shit post this thing in kpop forum is because...I already post some stuff at here and interact with some of y'all..and when the judgement day come I don't want some of you whining infornt Allah and say I know some shit but I didn't tell y'all...and got me ass wipe for this....that all ...my knowledge will be ahzab to me if I didn't spread it

I-

Thank you for sharing your knowledge

I wanna be a better Muslim but I always end up doing bad stuff and not praying :/

I wanna be a better Muslim but I always end up doing bad stuff and not praying :/

very relable. I'm trying to become a better one though.. and these last days I always promise to Allah that 'I will become a better person' before going to sleep. this kinda helps me. but I still need to pray.. lol

yay ramadan is coming soon 

I can't wait 

My favourite month of the year is coming 

Ramadan Kareem â¤ï¸

Ramadan Kareem lovestruck.png

Seems like we have the same mind uwu

ramadan kareem <3

how is it going so far for you guys btw?

Ramadan Kareem lovestruck.png

Seems like we have the same mind uwu

The power of Ramadan meowfaceplz.png

ramadan kareem <3

how is it going so far for you guys btw?

It's only been a couple of hours but I feel really sick. I hope it'll get better rlytearpls.png

most of rules of islam were made by sexist, racist arab men thousands of years ago, im not gonna believe their BS, i interpret and believe in islam in my own, which is what every muslim should do instead of just being indoctrinated by them. Its also hard to translate arabic into other languages and the arabic the quran is written in is very old and isnt used now, so there is gonna be mistranslations. Allah is against hating people, the people of lot isnt a way to justify homophobia.

i dont agree with most of the quranic translations

1/2. they were committing adultery or having sex BEFORE marriage

3. english is a very non descriptive language, you cant translate properly/correctly from arabic to english

stop being homophobic, stop telling me i cant be muslim and bi, u and the other are fukin horrible for sayin this BS when it isnt tru

Just random come here, I'm not arab or muslim, wanted to say, go slay girl Edited by Art-B
  • Dislike 1

Ramadan is going to start on/around 23 April, though the time went so fast I still can't wait for Ramadan. I have been feeling really spiritually and just in general disturbed by everything and myself hopefully I will get serenity and placid mind of set

At least this time ramadan won't come during my exam period so I don't have an excuse for "not studying well" lol

• Like 1