Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Kiwii

☪ Muslim OH! Members Thread

Eid Mubarak everyonerlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png  Ramadan always feel long when it starts but then its gone in the blink of an eye. I already feel empty tbh... But as my first proper Ramadan i learnt so much and i truly felt how special this month was.  I'm already looking forward to next year inshallah so i can do better than i did this year. 

I'm going to Seoul on Tuesdayahmagahplz.png Was wondering if anyone here has already been. I need some advice on halal food etc 

Eid Mibarak everyone! We are going to celebrate it here on monday so we still have a day's fast. Like every year i feel i have wasted this ramzan too, have valued it as it deserves to be valued. And now near its end i find myself thinking of the moments that i couldve used for ibadat.

My health was slightly better than previously so i was able to fast for some days but i regret it wasnt as much as i wanted. May allah forgive me and accept my humble worship, even if it isnt much. Insha allah i will be here on earth until next year and be able to fo justice to the holy month.

Same here, i had so much planned but barely got anything done. i watched tons of lectures tho laugh.png

A samosa recipe? I guess you are from the indian subcontinent then.

Im from india and you know here in my place we just buy it from outside, they dont turn out the way they make it in sweet shops. Its important to have a good flavoured stuffing for it. Usually it is spiced potato filling thats preferred here but there is also a variation of onion filling called irani samosa, which i dont like. But still here is the recipes if you want to try.

http://hebbarskitchen.com/onion-samosa-recipe-irani-samosa-recipe/

http://indianhealthyrecipes.com/samosa-recipe-make-samosa/

I'm dumb for never seeing this, thanks! EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!

Ngl i lowkey was avoiding the thread for awhile since i went back to my old ways but alhamdulillah im finding my way back again. 

I forgot this thread rlytearpls.png
Assalamu aleykum sisters rlytearpls.png
Ramadan is getting closer warstarplz.png

Alaikum salam laugh.png Please post often i want this thread to comeback to life for ramadan 

i used to doubt religion and god but seeing how so many things from islam are "becoming" true is actually blowing my mind

such as the whole man of clay thing

and how the miswak helps your teeth... 

how the earth is round

and so many other things....

Ramadan is getting closer !😮

Edited by Kwon Fire

Hey all! Never knew this thread existed.

Are any of you fasting? I always found it so hard and with work it's hard to do.

Ramadan kareem everyone <3

Assalamualaikum everyone

Username: baby pickle (but my dn is always changing)

Nationality/Ethnicity: Pakistani Pashtun

I think when I first started lurking OH I didn't know if there were any muslims here you know.

So when I saw this thread I got really excited but when I read the first page I kinda got scared and then didn't comeback.

but now I'm here 

Edited by Baby Pickle

Assalamualaikum

walaikum salam

hello fellow muslims! I didn't know where to write this so I think this place is the right one to say that my faith in Allah is getting stronger and stronger. I almost had a mental breakdown a lot of times these past few days because of some issues but Allah listened to my prayers and always made it easier for me.. I'm really grateful right now, I even cried

Edited by pinkpanda_spirit
  • Like 3

hello fellow muslims! I didn't know where to write this so I think this place is the right one to say that my faith in Allah is getting stronger and stronger. I almost had a mental breakdown a lot of times these past few days because of some issues but Allah listened to my prayers and always made it easier for me.. I'm really grateful right now, I even cried

I'm really happy for you

yeah mine is getting stronger too. I use to be really be hopeless but now that I've started praying namaz permanently and I daily read Quran. I think that helped me a lot. 

Dear Muslim...no dear mukmin!!!...when you see the sign...grab your entire family and go to Mecca and medina AND DO NOT COME OUT FROM THIS 2 CITY EVEN IF ITS KILL YA!! the reason I shit post this thing in kpop forum is because...I already post some stuff at here and interact with some of y'all..and when the judgement day come I don't want some of you whining infornt Allah and say I know some shit but I didn't tell y'all...and got me ass wipe for this....that all ...my knowledge will be ahzab to me if I didn't spread it