Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Kiwii

☪ Muslim OH! Members Thread

Cant believe its officially Ramdan tomorrowrlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png  I was gonna ban myself form OH to focus on everything but i wanna interact with ppl on here too so im gonna stay. Whats everybody's plan/Goals for this Ramdan?

Mine are: 

• Memorise as much Quran as i can/ learn the meaning
  • Do more voluntarily prayers
  • Read the Seerah of the prophet PBUH

Oh okay thanks for correcting mesmile.png

my goal is to memorise ayat al kursi (i forgot some of it), working on my temper because ngl, i have a bad temper and i easily snap at people and pray in the right times. it's nothing much since i have work every day. i don't want to "overwork" myself with a lot of goals.

you are welcome :)

• Like 1

Ramadan will start today, im excited ohbi.png

Ramadan Mubarak everyone, i hope we all become better during this holy month chuplz.png

Happy Ramadan guysrlytearpls.png

Asalamualaikum my muslims sisters and brothers!

My friend just told me about this thread and I was surprised. How come I never knew about this thread? Oh my.I feel so happy to see so many muslims oh users here : ) this is such a lovely thread ♡

And wishing everyone a peaceful and a happy ramadhan ^-^

waalaikumsalam smile.png  Yeah not many ppl know about this thread but i hope more ppl come to post in Ramadan. 

my goal is to memorise ayat al kursi (i forgot some of it), working on my temper because ngl, i have a bad temper and i easily snap at people and pray in the right times. it's nothing much since i have work every day. i don't want to "overwork" myself with a lot of goals.

you are welcome smile.png

btw whose that in ur sigrlytearpls.png  

Happy Ramadan guysrlytearpls.png

waalaikumsalam smile.png  Yeah not many ppl know about this thread but i hope more ppl come to post in Ramadan. 

btw whose that in ur sigrlytearpls.png  

sana! she's a character in the series SKAM, which is a norwegian youth series. she's this season's main character. she's such a boss omg i love her so much!

you can click on the text in my sig :)

Edited by one-hoe wonho

Hi everyone...

Ahh, its ramadan.

I'm so excited this ramadan. This is my first time spending ramadan in this place...

sana! she's a character in the series SKAM, which is a norwegian youth series. she's this season's main character. she's such a boss omg i love her so much!

you can click on the text in my sig smile.png

Thankslaugh.png I'll check it out 

Hi everyone...

Ahh, its ramadan.

I'm so excited this ramadan. This is my first time spending ramadan in this place...

HI ohbi.png and same i'm excited 

I had the same question and this speaker explained it well

thanks for the link. I'll check it out

Assalamualaikum to all Muslim OHers! Over here, my family fast from dawn to dusk. Been fasting since I was 7. Practiced half day fast when I was 5 and 6. But being a naughty kid, I did once lied about fasting when I was 8 years old and was caught eating a nice cold ice cream by my grandma. She didn't told on me to my parents. But I felt so guilty that I took my fast more seriously from then on. Lolx. Her guilt trip worked I guess. I was born and raised Muslim but my parents and especially my grandma emphasised on us kids to find our own path in Islam. They just provide us with the foundation and basic knowledge. The rest of the journey were my own. I wore the hijab/tudung full time ever since I performed my terawih for the first time in my adulthood. About 6 years ago. I was working in a children's home then and did my terawih and during my first sujud, I saw....I know this sounds corny to others but it's my story. I have no reason to son about it. It is what it is. I saw myself in my telling sitting cross legged in front a boy around 3-4years old, wearing a baby blue baju kurung and white skull cap. I was teaching him to recite the Muqaddam. That was it for me. I knew what it meant for me. Amin.

Happy fasting everyone!! <3

Assalamualaikum to all Muslim OHers! Over here, my family fast from dawn to dusk. Been fasting since I was 7. Practiced half day fast when I was 5 and 6. But being a naughty kid, I did once lied about fasting when I was 8 years old and was caught eating a nice cold ice cream by my grandma. She didn't told on me to my parents. But I felt so guilty that I took my fast more seriously from then on. Lolx. Her guilt trip worked I guess. I was born and raised Muslim but my parents and especially my grandma emphasised on us kids to find our own path in Islam. They just provide us with the foundation and basic knowledge. The rest of the journey were my own. I wore the hijab/tudung full time ever since I performed my terawih for the first time in my adulthood. About 6 years ago. I was working in a children's home then and did my terawih and during my first sujud, I saw....I know this sounds corny to others but it's my story. I have no reason to son about it. It is what it is. I saw myself in my telling sitting cross legged in front a boy around 3-4years old, wearing a baby blue baju kurung and white skull cap. I was teaching him to recite the Muqaddam. That was it for me. I knew what it meant for me. Amin.

waalaikumsalamohbi.png Its great that your parents let you guys find your path to islam.

Edited by kiwiihanbiin

RAMADAN MUBARAK! does anyone know a good samosa recipe? I keep flopping

As-salÄmu Ê¿alaykum

I just found this thread now, I didn't even know it existed.
Anyways Ramadan Kareem everyone!

Edited by seolar

Ramadhan kareem, everyone! Have a blessed month chuplz.png

Asalamualaikum my muslims sisters and brothers!

My friend just told me about this thread and I was surprised. How come I never knew about this thread? Oh my.I feel so happy to see so many muslims oh users here : ) this is such a lovely thread ♡

And wishing everyone a peaceful and a happy ramadhan ^-^

Wa alaikum assalaam

Welcome hazal!

Ikr i had no idea there were so many of us here.I hope you a managing well with the fasting 😊

And Welcome to all the new members. Ramzaan mubarak to you all.

Edited by Sanaazc

RAMADAN MUBARAK! does anyone know a good samosa recipe? I keep flopping

A samosa recipe? I guess you are from the indian subcontinent then.

Im from india and you know here in my place we just buy it from outside, they dont turn out the way they make it in sweet shops. Its important to have a good flavoured stuffing for it. Usually it is spiced potato filling thats preferred here but there is also a variation of onion filling called irani samosa, which i dont like. But still here is the recipes if you want to try.

http://hebbarskitchen.com/onion-samosa-recipe-irani-samosa-recipe/

http://indianhealthyrecipes.com/samosa-recipe-make-samosa/

• Like 1

How Ramadan going guys?? I've not made the most of my Ramadan so fa but im back on track nowrlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png Its going so fast tho

Edited by kiwiihanbiin

How Ramadan going guys?? I've not made the most of my Ramadan so fa but im back on track nowrlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png Its going so fast tho

Amazing so far! hehe

Started fasting on the 5th day of Ramadhan because you know... girl's thing lol

Almost finish reading my quran rlytearpls.png wish me luck, few more Juz's to go.

And yes...... it's going by soo fast rlytearpls.png

I’m not muslim but I’ve just seen this thread and wanted to say Ramadan Mubarak for y’all !!laugh.png

THANK YOU!

It means a lot to me to see this. You know how some OHers can be like here, towards islam😞

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Have any of you ever thought about giving dawah?  I recently learned thats its our duty as muslims to spread the message of God and that makes so much senserlytearpls.png often you hear reverts saying the muslims around them never told them about true islam and it makes me feel ashamed tbh. So i was thinking starting, i dont have a lot of knowledge on Islam  but i can explain the basics/answer what i can or hand out English translations of the Quran . 

Amazing so far! hehe

Started fasting on the 5th day of Ramadhan because you know... girl's thing lol

Almost finish reading my quran rlytearpls.png wish me luck, few more Juz's to go.

And yes...... it's going by soo fast rlytearpls.png

I knoww rightrlytearpls.png  and wow congratulations on nearly fishing reading it. 

I’m not muslim but I’ve just seen this thread and wanted to say Ramadan Mubarak for y’all !!laugh.png

Thank youahmagahplz.png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Thank youahmagahplz.png

THANK YOU!

It means a lot to me to see this. You know how some OHers can be like here, towards islam

you’re welcome! , may your fasting be accepted :D

well, most of my friends irl are muslims ilikeitplz.png so I pretty much have a high acceptence of other religions ilikeitplz.png 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Eid Mubarak, everyone!~

• Like 2

Eid Mibarak everyone! We are going to celebrate it here on monday so we still have a day's fast. Like every year i feel i have wasted this ramzan too, have valued it as it deserves to be valued. And now near its end i find myself thinking of the moments that i couldve used for ibadat.

My health was slightly better than previously so i was able to fast for some days but i regret it wasnt as much as i wanted. May allah forgive me and accept my humble worship, even if it isnt much. Insha allah i will be here on earth until next year and be able to fo justice to the holy month.

• Like 2