Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Kiwii

☪ Muslim OH! Members Thread

Assalamualaikum everyone

Username: baby pickle (but my dn is always changing)

Nationality/Ethnicity: Pakistani Pashtun

I think when I first started lurking OH I didn't know if there were any muslims here you know.

So when I saw this thread I got really excited but when I read the first page I kinda got scared and then didn't comeback.

but now I'm here 

Edited by Baby Pickle

Assalamualaikum

walaikum salam

hello fellow muslims! I didn't know where to write this so I think this place is the right one to say that my faith in Allah is getting stronger and stronger. I almost had a mental breakdown a lot of times these past few days because of some issues but Allah listened to my prayers and always made it easier for me.. I'm really grateful right now, I even cried

I'm really happy for you

yeah mine is getting stronger too. I use to be really be hopeless but now that I've started praying namaz permanently and I daily read Quran. I think that helped me a lot. 

Dear Muslim...no dear mukmin!!!...when you see the sign...grab your entire family and go to Mecca and medina AND DO NOT COME OUT FROM THIS 2 CITY EVEN IF ITS KILL YA!! the reason I shit post this thing in kpop forum is because...I already post some stuff at here and interact with some of y'all..and when the judgement day come I don't want some of you whining infornt Allah and say I know some shit but I didn't tell y'all...and got me ass wipe for this....that all ...my knowledge will be ahzab to me if I didn't spread it

I-

Thank you for sharing your knowledge

yay ramadan is coming soon 

I can't wait 

My favourite month of the year is coming 

Ramadan is going to start on/around 23 April, though the time went so fast I still can't wait for Ramadan. I have been feeling really spiritually and just in general disturbed by everything and myself hopefully I will get serenity and placid mind of set