Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Owatari

OH!Snap [GIRLSCHANNEL:JPN] Artist That Have Boring Concerts

[GIRLSCHANNEL:JPN] Artist That Have Boring Concerts

Translated by Owatari @ www.onehallyu.com

ohsnap.png

[-350 +58]

For me I haven’t really gone to any! Everyone tell me your experiences!

[+1481 -23]

The year before last’s Johnny’s Countdown (Though it was really Matchy’s senior monopoly)

[+632 -59]

Seriously, topics like this have increased. It’s just a boring topic.

[+460 -212]
tqpSxDVwG8fPuDl_1EW1d_4.jpeg

[+931 -9]

Just go to lives that seem interesting

[+618 -313] 

I went to hang out with friends and we went to a B’z and another at a L’Arc concert. Since I wasn’t a fan, and I didn’t know the songs, I began to fall asleep halfway through the concert. I barely remember anything from B’z concert.

[+621 -26]

One time I went to a Horiuchi Takao concert. Since I didn’t know any songs, everything was boring.

[+680 -32]

Fukuyama Masaharu-san’s old women fans are scary so he looks like a sole founder of a religion.

[+996 -28]

I took my elementary school daughter to an AKB concert (During Maeda’s time)
Rather than saying it was boring… there were a large amount of gross wotas. Afterwards we smelled (gross like the wotas).

[+114 -151]

Koda Kumi

In the past I loved her and would go to any live, but until this her live reputation was high, but rightfully so

[+404 -71]

BUMP I like them but, it was like the fans were having a religious experience for the first time.

[+432 -26]

AKB48 It was truly a waste of money

[+507 -129]

Sandaime.

Rather than calling it a live, it was a festival of multiple artist that were regular people. Furthermore, the sound was too detonating and it was one long song after another. It was painful. It’s no good if you don’t like the club.

[+650 -327]

Mr. Children
Their songs weren’t that skillful.
Because they were immoral, their lyrics felt suspicious.

[+143 -226]

SMAP’s concert from 2 years ago. It was so boring and tired.

[+244 -83]

RADWIMPS
 I intended to go to a battle of the bands, but I suffered. It was unreasonable.

[+214 -208]

TOKIO I went home halfway through.

[+540 -54]

Hamasaki Ayumi
Her songs are bad, dancing is bad, her MCs are also full of her family relationships and boring, there’s so much idle time from her switching clothes…
I was invited, but I have decided I will never go again

[+409  -46]

I love them, but Perfume
The dancing and production is easier to see on DVD
and to me there’s no difference between their live voices and their voices on CD, but I enjoy the arrangements.

[+102 -21]

Nakashima Mika

[+371 -125]

Arashi. They lip-sync and try to fool the audience

[+271 -67]

EXILE TRIBLE
Never go, it was so nerdy (´・ω・`)

[+287 -101]

Amuro-chan who speaks her mind… I don’t hate or love Amuro-chan, but I was invited by a friend, her fans are so touchy. I wonder if people will minus this

[+215 -44]

BIGBANG
I was invited by people in my office, but I didn’t know how boring their songs were. I don’t understand how they are cool.

[+150 -166]

tqpSxDVwG8fPuDl_1cDYq_84.jpeg

Edited by Owatari
  • Like 6
  • Dislike 1

[+215 -44]

BIGBANG

I was invited by people in my office, but I didn’t know how boring their songs were. I don’t understand how they are cool.

:hurr:

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

I can see how AKB and Sandaime could be boring

I can't really get into J-Idol, but band's song feels the same,

I like it, I loved it, it just similar

for me recently, back number (but I still love their album)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

[+996 -28] I took my elementary school daughter to an AKB concert (During Maeda’s time)
Rather than saying it was boring… there were a large amount of gross wotas. Afterwards we smelled (gross like the wotas).

lmfao how nasty

[+215 -44]

BIGBANG

:donthinkso:

[+680 -32]

Fukuyama Masaharu-san’s old women fans are scary so he looks like a sole founder of a religion

:har:  :har:  :har:

Sandaime.

Rather than calling it a live, it was a festival of multiple artist that were regular people. Furthermore, the sound was too detonating and it was one long song after another. It was painful. It’s no good if you don’t like the club.

As much as I sympathize with EXILE TRIBE, I think I can see where they are coming from (I don't necessarily agree with them, though). I haven't seen Sandaime's concerts (I do love some of their stuff, but I'm not that interested in their concerts), but using what I know about EXILE, they often focus in introducing their live band, their dancers outside of the group.... as a means for thanking them for their hard work, and that can give the impression of being a "festival of multiple artists that were regular people".

I also watched part of the EXILE's concert DVD from 2013 with my dad and he also complained about the "Boom-boom-ness" of the music. So I think it has more to do with the personal preferences of OP (and my dad) rather than something 100% objective. 

Edited by Pillar Man

[+215 -44]

BIGBANG

Girl bye, those tickets are so expensive/hard to get :derp:

But yeah, generally concerts aren't fun if you don't like the group or don't know their songs

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

tqpSxDVwG8fPuDl_1cDYq_84.jpeg

:omg:  :omg:  :omg:

Someone needs to explain the last picture xD

who? :omg:

Kanjani eight. No explanation needed.

Sandaime.

As much as I sympathize with EXILE TRIBE, I think I can see where they are coming from (I don't necessarily agree with them, though). I haven't seen Sandaime's concerts (I do love some of their stuff, but I'm not that interested in their concerts), but using what I know about EXILE, they often focus in introducing their live band, their dancers outside of the group.... as a means for thanking them for their hard work, and that can give the impression of being a "festival of multiple artists that were regular people".

I also watched part of the EXILE's concert DVD from 2013 with my dad and he also complained about the "Boom-boom-ness" of the music. So I think it has more to do with the personal preferences of OP (and my dad) rather than something 100% objective. 

I could see how band introductions could be annoying like the costume changes of other artist. But personally I don't mind them and they can be pretty cool. Plus they give the artist a chance to rest a bit.

Edited by Owatari

[...]

I could see how band introductions could be annoying like the costume changes of other artist. But personally I don't mind them and they can be pretty cool. Plus they give the artist a chance to rest a bit.

Exactly!

Fukuyama Masaharu-san’s old women fans are scary so he looks like a sole founder of a religion.

Lol.

Sandaime.

Maybe I should drop my dream of studying abroad in Japan.

Seems like Kanjani8 likes to perform half-naked.

GIVE ME YOUR TICKET TO THAT ARASHI CONCERT THEN OMGGG

• Like 2

I can see how AKB's concert could be boring. Their setlists are usually a hit or miss.