Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
mes

OH!Snap 'King of the Masked Singer' - Ladies Code's Sojung, EXID's Hani, Steelheart's Miljenko Matijevic

Translated by mes www.onehallyu.com

ohsnap.png

201602281824779732_56d2bfbb0afac_99_2016

201602281824779732_56d2bcce7f6d9_99_2016

[+7,593 -258] This episode was the best...

[+7,175 -257] From Ladies Code and Steelheart to Hani, today's winner is the broadcast viewers ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+6,187 -127] Miljenko personally stated that he really likes Korean's culture of singing along. And Sojung still sings very well! Cheering for you!!

[+5,377 -242] Steelheart and Hani both did really well but this time, Ha Hyun Woo (Guckasten's Vocal) was seriously no joke

[+5,670 -822] Didn't know Hani is this good of a singer only Solji

[+1,215 -66] Music Chief seemed to know it was Hani... so... he embraced it...

[+1,050 -16] The audience members were the winners today... 300,000 won ($241 USD) seats for free.. ã…‹ã…‹

201602282007772525_56d2d544e9e09_99_2016

On the 28th, Ladies Code appeared on the V-App for their first appearance since the accident 1 year and 5 months ago.

Ashley commented how she cried while watching Sojung sing, and the netizen comments echoed her statement, with many saying that they cried as well.

Sojung said she practiced a lot for her King of the Masked Singer stage.

When Sojung revealed herself as the wearer of the 'Lose Yourself in Our Beautiful Night' Mask, the judges praised her maturity and stability in her voice. They also initially believed that due to her voice, she was a veteran singer of age 40-50. During her performance she fell into tears, and during her reveal, brought much of the audience to tears too.

[+2,419 -13] Ever Sojung came out on Voice Korea season 1 on Shin Seung Hoon's team she showed that she was this skilled of a singer

[+1,692 -33] I listened to today's songs well. Those who entered Heaven from the car accident, Kwon Rise, Eunbi, please help provide their share of positive promotions.

[+1,194 -16] Her tone is the best. Please provide us with more good music in the future, for the two in heaven..^^

[+1,072 -12] But yes or no - This new release's 3 songs are all dreamlike and to die for, why isn't it hot~~?? I'm glad that Mamamoo's is hot but lets get success together LEGOs (EXID's fanclub)

[+704 -7] I got scolded for crying... For her throat to sting to that degree... You must be successful! 

[+104 -3] I cried while listening to the song ㅜㅜ You did very well!

[+84 -1] She sang well and is pretty... And her sincerity...

201602281843776577_56d2c16e740ab_99_2016

As a special performance, at the end of the latest episode of 'King of the Masked Singer', Steelheart's Miljenko Matijevic performed their legendary song 'She's Gone', to the massive delight of the judges and the audience. Miljenko Matijevic made it to the third round of the show, losing to EXID's Hani. When Hani realized who she beat out, naturally, she was in shock.

[+3,616 -34] Wow... These goosebumps are seriously no joke

[+3,112 -31] He's not the Masked King, he's a Legend.

[+2,851 -28] Wow... Really a Goosebump causing performance... To be able to hear that song on 'King of the Masked Singer' ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+2,278 -37] I am really honored!!!

[+2,117 -34] Seriously crazy. A Legend came.

[+891 -26] Lee Yoon Suk went overboard and went absolutely crazy but he has a reason to. He went this overboard because he's been their fan ever since he was young and 20 years ago, as a gagman he did a She's Gone skit while he was struggling. To be able to see She's Gone performed with his own eyes... How wouldn't you go crazy. I would have too.

[+628 -4] This is the first time I sang along with the show ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+578 -4] The people who were actually able to hear this live are the winners

[+559 -6] That introduction took at least a century. MBC ã…‹ã…‹

Edited by mes
  • Like 4

[+1,050 -16] The audience members were the winners today... 300,000 won ($241 USD) seats for free.. ã…‹ã…‹

Excuse me? 300 bucks???? OMFGF

Excuse me? 300 bucks???? OMFGF

Pretty sure that they are talking about how a concert seat for someone like Steelheart's would be this expensive

I am pretty sure that MBC's studio audience seats are free, just first come first serve.

• Like 2

Pretty sure that they are talking about how a concert seat for someone like Steelheart's would be this expensive

I am pretty sure that MBC's studio audience seats are free, just first come first serve.

ohhhh

So proud of Sojung and Hani!

[+1,072 -12] But yes or no - This new release's 3 songs are all dreamlike and to die for, why isn't it hot~~?? I'm glad that Mamamoo's is hot but lets get success together LEGOs (EXID's fanclub)

Is this asking Leggos to support LC comeback?  That's sweet

I'm so proud of all of them!!!

and omg I didn't know it was Ha Hyun Woo.. I fucking love his voice and the Guckkasten songs

Edited by ckristyal

i am not sure.... but isnt that too much of a spoiler ? Shouldnt You at least write spoiler in the headline when it tells the reader who wins the episode ? And listing the names of the identies of the masked singers in the topic itself....hmm.... I dont know. Just saying ..... i guess its the OH Official Release and its okay. Just noticed a lot of people complain about spoilers before subs are out. hehe.

Anyway, here is the link for full episode 48 RAW where i watched the full episode... i dont know if this link works for everyone... try it... it worked for me:

http://koreandrama.eu/watch-online/king-of-mask-singer/episode-48

:)

Edited by snowdjinn