Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
King of Spades

WOH [Weekly OneHallyu #3] Jan 31st - Feb 13th

woh.png

Hi hi hi

Our third installment for Weekly OneHallyu is here~ 

Covering from January 31st to February 13th, 2016, WOH#3 recaps 5 most discussed topics on OH for the previous two weeks. Watch on to see which ones topped the list!

Top 5 Threads links:

If you're bored and need something to do, watch our previous WOHs! Links are below in the spoiler☟

previouswoh.png

☀ Jan 10th - 16th [WOH#1]

☀ Jan 17th - 30th [WOH#2]

Au revoir~

• Like 14
  • Dislike 1

Nice job! I didn't realize how messy the past few weeks were. 

iKON thread was made on 4th Oct 2015 and have 5 pages. Please enlighten me how this was the most DISCUSSED topic.

Did you include this because you couldn't find any other click-bait hate bandwagon threads? Because I genuinely have to question your motives.

Edited by ANTI IKON
  • Like 17
  • Dislike 1

lmao at Taeyang

Seems I had missed a bunch, apart from Taeyang's incident (though the iKON one looks outdated).

Thanks for the recap!

Errrr, what's the deal with the second thread? I mean, if you still wanna keep it about ikon for some reason, you could be more up to date. I mean, there was this thread. That was quite a mess.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

iKON thread was made on 4th Oct 2015 and have 5 pages. Please enlighten me how this was the most DISCUSSED topic.

Did you include this because you couldn't find any other click-bait hate bandwagon threads? Because I genuinely have to question your motives.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

the desire for an IKON related thread x_X

forever on your minds  :imstupid:

How lame of you

My people, let's chill a bit wih the shade towards the OP. Afaik he has nothing against iKON and most likely made a mistake. Let's give a chance for an explanation before already branding him a hater who is looking to make iKON look bad.

My people, let's chill a bit wih the shade towards the OP. Afaik he has nothing against iKON and most likely made a mistake. Let's give a chance for an explanation before already branding him a hater who is looking to make iKON look bad.

heol ur right.

i didnt mean to make it seem like i was angry at OP, i got ahead of myself.

sorry OP-nim this was an honest mistake. the people above linked you to a more recent HOT ikorn thread pls post that one instead

tumblr_nlpepwsNsM1t7rvrjo1_250.gif

xoxo

I am willing to give benefits of doub tbut  you can see date when the post was made. I wonder How long does it take to look at the date?

Edited by ANTI IKON

Oh my dear lord.

Sorry guys, it was my fault! 

When the list of most discussed topics were compiled, I accidentally linked the wrong thread regarding iKON. Because of that our script writer wrote about the wrong topic. It should've been this one about empty seats + using DBSK's red ocean pictures. 

Really sorry >__<! Next time we shall double-check to ensure that this won't happen again. 

• Like 3

Oh my dear lord.

Sorry guys, it was my fault! 

When the list of most discussed topics were compiled, I accidentally linked the wrong thread regarding iKON. Because of that our script writer wrote about the wrong topic. It should've been this one about empty seats + using DBSK's red ocean pictures. 

Really sorry >__<! Next time we shall double-check to ensure that this won't happen again. 

this is actually worse tbh because it's not even true we already posted receipts that the concert was filled out

why not make a topic about Cassies harassing ikon instead?

Edited by Jung Yeon Joo
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

a mistake is just a mistake, thank you for clarifying at least  :lol:

tho id rather not have any of the bait threads on ikon included but thats just a dream of a naive konic

Edited by gospel church swag hiphop

this is actually worse tbh because it's not even true we already posted receipts that the concert was filled out

why not make a topic about Cassies harassing ikon instead?

If that's the case, it wouldn't have been. Because we would've explained that it was misinformation and the concert was indeed full. 

And no, the intent for WOH is to summarize top 5 most viewed/discussed topics on OneHallyu for two-weeks period, for us to talk about things that didn't make the top 5 wouldn't make sense, would it? 

Once again, I apologize for my mistake but do know that we are impartial to what makes the list, we only look at numbers to determine that.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

next next weekend i'm lmao