Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Ron Swanson

Announcement Events Team Is Recruiting![CLOSED]

KjdAoat.gif

luck is being wished to you

Thanks and luck to you~ im worried because I wrote a lot

Thanks and luck to you~ im worried because I wrote a lot

i didnt even submit an application lmao i want to be mod instead <3 and you'll get in-- your name fits

i didnt even submit an application lmao i want to be mod instead <3 and you'll get in-- your name fits

Omg I can see you as a mod. You have a nice vibe about you lel. Lool my name fits thanks. I wanna get in because I have so much fun ideas of cool games etc and I think ill be able to handle peeps well. Competition is fierce though. Buy I pitched long af~ soo :) when mods hire I hope u get it BTW. Anyways im going to bed see u at mafia tmmr

Omg I can see you as a mod. You have a nice vibe about you lel. Lool my name fits thanks. I wanna get in because I have so much fun ideas of cool games etc and I think ill be able to handle peeps well. Competition is fierce though. Buy I pitched long af~ soo :) when mods hire I hope u get it BTW. Anyways im going to bed see u at mafia tmmr

thank you, boo  :ahmagah:  I hope your writing isn't in vain  :chu:  sleep well!!

Glad to see OH catering to non-US timezones in order to take care of as much users as possible! Good luck to the participants!

• Like 1

Omg I actually wanted to apply to this team in specific, I'll send an application later ^^

buena suerte qlo 

Should I still apply for the events team if I already applied for the awards team? Can I be in both, especially since they shouldn't really contradict with each other.

It's rare for staff to be a part of two teams at the same time, but it can be doable if you can really handle it. It also depends on if you get into both teams so I wouldn't be discouraged to apply.

I wanna apply  :._.:

i havent hosted but that wont stop me  :dave:

Everyone is encouraged to apply. 

Put in the effort, and wow us with a great application.  

Good luck to everyone!

After debating for a while I've decided to go ahead and apply, I don't wanna regret not giving it a shot

• Like 2