Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Taliyah

Official Jolin Tsai (蔡�林) Thread

I'm the only one who sees Jolin in Selena's new MV? XD

tumblr_mqcvf10UkD1sqkz3ro1_1280.jpg

Hahaha joke~ 

But when I watched the MV and saw that outfit the first thing I thought was that photo of Jolin (the hair, wearing a jacket without shirt etc)

haha people sure do love to make comparisons.

Hello everyone ^^

I finally had the courage to join this forum  :)

I discovered this place -when it was still called hallyu.com- through my fanblog's (Jolin Jeneration) statistics (one of you back then even tweeted me, but I can't seem to find the tweet again :/)!

Hello everyone ^^
I finally had the courage to join this forum  :)
I discovered this place -when it was still called hallyu.com- through my fanblog's (Jolin Jeneration) statistics (one of you back then even tweeted me, but I can't seem to find the tweet again :/)!

oh cool you run Jolin Jeneration! Hello welcome to OneHallyu!

Yea we kinda stole a lot of stuff from your blog to post on here haha, made sure to credit you though. It's the best place i found for Jolin news. There's not much traffic in here or the Chinese/Taiwanese section in general though so i've stopped updating this thread.  :horror:

oh cool you run Jolin Jeneration! Hello welcome to OneHallyu!

Yea we kinda stole a lot of stuff from your blog to post on here haha, made sure to credit you though. It's the best place i found for Jolin news. There's not much traffic in here or the Chinese/Taiwanese section in general though so i've stopped updating this thread.  :horror:

"Stole" is too big of a word, it's more like "found" lol And thank you, I'm trying my best!

Well, let's say it, there's not much to post about Jolin at the moment since she's been for a month in London :/ The last hope for "real news" is Myself World Tour DVD release in September but we're still waiting for an official announcement.

Edited by Linoa62

"Stole" is too big of a word, it's more like "found" lol And thank you, I'm trying my best!

Well, let's say it, there's not much to post about Jolin at the moment since she's been for a month in London :/ The last hope for "real news" is Myself World Tour DVD release in September but we're still waiting for an official announcement.

"found" sounds better haha

The most active threads in this section would be the Chinese/Taiwanese Fanturd (a general open topic for this section) and maybe a couple of artist threads too. In fact if you pop in there you might be able to answer questions about the cpop entertainment industry better than me. Momo (a mod) is compiling info and needs some help. You don't have to though, just saying. 

"found" sounds better haha

The most active threads in this section would be the Chinese/Taiwanese Fanturd (a general open topic for this section) and maybe a couple of artist threads too. In fact if you pop in there you might be able to answer questions about the cpop entertainment industry better than me. Momo (a mod) is compiling info and needs some help. You don't have to though, just saying. 

I just saw her post and what she was looking for, I'll send her a MP I think!

I was thinking of adding a few artist threads as well, Elva among others needs her thread lol

There are still some avid readers of the Jolin threads :lol: We just hide a lot.

There are still some avid readers of the Jolin threads :lol: We just hide a lot.

:lol:  :lol:

By the way, maybe you all already know about these but...

If you want to follow her:

Instagram: http://instagram.com/hello_jolin

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hoo.jcai

Twitter (she hasn't tweeted in 2 years): https://twitter.com/jolin_tsai

Weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1742727537

Official YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/jolintsai/videos

Official site: http://www.warnermusic.com.tw/artist/jolin

• Like 1

I just saw her post and what she was looking for, I'll send her a MP I think!

I was thinking of adding a few artist threads as well, Elva among others needs her thread lol

Elva flipflops with Jolin for me as my favorite  :)

I actually had both their badges back on hallyu8 but for some reason the mods didn't transfer the cpop badges over.

Hey, does anyone know if Jolin is recording new songs right now or is she just touring?

she's currently in london i think doing some kind of training course taking a few classes a day 5 days a week. 

IIRC her manager has already said that she's going to release her next album early next year. 

Your Mami .gif is distracting...

she's currently in london i think doing some kind of training course taking a few classes a day 5 days a week. 

IIRC her manager has already said that she's going to release her next album early next year

Your Mami .gif is distracting...

Oh great, that's good to hear.

And yes, the upskirt shot is an eye-catcher.

:lol:  :lol:

By the way, maybe you all already know about these but...

If you want to follow her:

Instagram: http://instagram.com/hello_jolin

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hoo.jcai

Twitter (she hasn't tweeted in 2 years): https://twitter.com/jolin_tsai

Weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1742727537

Official YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/jolintsai/videos

Official site: http://www.warnermusic.com.tw/artist/jolin

I added her on Facebook and YouTube, thank you :)

You're welcome Jezebel!

Actually her album is not scheduled for early 2014 anymore but just 2014 :/

Jolin got inspired by musicals in London and it might/will be the album's theme.

Sorry for double-posting!

Jolin's performance yesterday at SUMMER SUPER SLIPPA Festival at Taipei Arena with Mayday! They formed the band "Mayflower" for the occasion and sang a new song!

特務J/Agent J

舞孃/Dancing Diva

天空/Sky

å°å°å­©/Xiao Xiao Hai (new song by Mayflower)

Lyrics: A-Shin (from Mayday)
Composer: Stone (from Mayday)
Arranger: Mayday

愛情è¬æ­²/Ai Qing Wan Sui (Mayday song)

你是我胸å£æ°¸é çš„ç—›/Ni Shi Wo Xiong Kou Yong Yuan De Tong (Wang Jie & Ye Huan duet)

大è—術家/The Great Artist
  • Like 2

awesome thanks! Hope we can hear these in better audio some day. 

It's ok to double post as long as you're not spamming.

New song to be revealed on September 11th on HitFM! It's called æ—…程/Lu Cheng!

• Like 1

• Promotion of her birthday's concert?
  • Best/recopilation soon?
  • New or cover of A-mei's

Too many questions  :cry: ! September 11th come faster! hahaha

Thanks for info Linoa62

• Promotion of her birthday's concert?
  • Best/recopilation soon?
  • New or cover of A-mei's

Too many questions  :cry: ! September 11th come faster! hahaha

Thanks for info Linoa62

You're welcome!

I can't wait to hear it  :happy:

I don't think it's for a best though. Most of the time record companies release bests when their artists are leaving, and Jolin is not leaving Warner anytime soon. Her upcoming album is scheduled for summer 2014.

Jolin is not having any concert on her birthday this year? Or you mean JOLIN LIVE PARTY maybe? Well there's nothing to promote, fans already applied and they already received their invitation.

I didn't know that A-Mei had a song called æ—…程 as well!

I think it might be to promote Myself World Tour DVD, or it might be for an endorsement? She released Attraction of sexy lips for a lipstick brand after all.

I'm hoping for more info this weekend  :ahmagah:

EDIT : are you by any chance hello-pochi on tumblr?

EDIT 2: Removed from HitFM's site... Is the air date already postponed?

Edited by Linoa62

You're welcome!

I can't wait to hear it  :happy:

I don't think it's for a best though. Most of the time record companies release bests when their artists are leaving, and Jolin is not leaving Warner anytime soon. Her upcoming album is scheduled for summer 2014.

Jolin is not having any concert on her birthday this year? Or you mean JOLIN LIVE PARTY maybe? Well there's nothing to promote, fans already applied and they already received their invitation.

I didn't know that A-Mei had a song called æ—…程 as well!

I think it might be to promote Myself World Tour DVD, or it might be for an endorsement? She released Attraction of sexy lips for a lipstick brand after all.

I'm hoping for more info this weekend  :ahmagah:

EDIT : are you by any chance hello-pochi on tumblr?

EDIT 2: Removed from HitFM's site... Is the air date already postponed?

I knew she's still in warner but as Sonybmg released some best before she leaves the company >< It could be possible too because they didn't add three mvs of previous songs in their respective albums (myself - black haired beautiful girl / muse - fantasy & beast)

I don't know~ Anyway, we have to wait for more info hehe

Yep, It's me hahaha

Oh~ I don't like they regret post the date  :omgwtf:

I knew she's still in warner but as Sonybmg released some best before she leaves the company >< It could be possible too because they didn't add three mvs of previous songs in their respective albums (myself - black haired beautiful girl / muse - fantasy & beast)

I don't know~ Anyway, we have to wait for more info hehe

Yep, It's me hahaha

Oh~ I don't like they regret post the date  :omgwtf:

I knew it was you lol

Sony released a best called J-Top in 2006, but it was just a week or so before Dancing Diva's release.

Before that they released J9 Party in 2004 but it was not a best, it was a remix album.

You're forgetting Color Photos and Friday the 13th for MUSE ;) Someone/You Ren is the only song from MUSE that didn't get an MV :/

I knew it was you lol

Sony released a best called J-Top in 2006, but it was just a week or so before Dancing Diva's release.

Before that they released J9 Party in 2004 but it was not a best, it was a remix album.

You're forgetting Color Photos and Friday the 13th for MUSE ;) Someone/You Ren is the only song from MUSE that didn't get an MV :/

You're spying on me behind the fence(?????) ok, bad joke XD

True, It was a remix album >< 

Oh~ yes, Color Photos had that girl images and concert images mixed... I didn't know Friday the 13th was considered too XD

Let see what Jolin has got prepared for us 

You're spying on me behind the fence(?????) ok, bad joke XD

True, It was a remix album >< 

Oh~ yes, Color Photos had that girl images and concert images mixed... I didn't know Friday the 13th was considered too XD

Let see what Jolin has got prepared for us 

LOL

It's "pochi" that gave me a clue! And both of you are from Spain so... (I'm Jolin Jeneration on tumblr btw just in case)

I can't wait to hear the song... So disappointed though that it got postponed *sigh*

EDIT: it's been revealed that the song premiere has been "temporarily" canceled. We have to be patient ;)

Edited by Linoa62

aww and i got all excited only to read it got postponed. 

Didn't a compilation album come out around when Muse came out? It was called Ultimate Jolin or J女神 影音典è—精选. 

aww and i got all excited only to read it got postponed. 

Didn't a compilation album come out around when Muse came out? It was called Ultimate Jolin or J女神 影音典è—精选. 

Yep. Sometimes her previous record companies release bests even after the "end-of-contract best" just to milk her again.

Sony released Jolin's Final Wonderland, J Jeneration and Ultimate Jolin not long before Agent J, Butterfly and MUSE respectively got released.

Universal released Born to be a star the year Castle was released and another best the year before that...