Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
ByulHarangBona

The Official Hashimoto Kanna (橋本環奈) Thread

77c1685e1bacbacb0e4f39c9624eda6a.png

479c42053954d493c0c173dabbabce2c.png

Name: Hashimoto Kanna (橋本環奈)

Birthday: February 3, 1999

Birthplace: Fukuoka, Japan

Height: 152cm

Blood Type: AB

About

Hashimoto Kanna is a Japanese idol and actress. She is a member of the Fukuoka-based female idol group Rev. from DVL. Hashimoto rose to stardom in late 2013 when a single photograph of her, dubbed the "Miracle Shot" surfaced online, earning her titles such as "The Exceedingly Angelic Idol" and "The Once in a Millennium Beauty" and catapulting her to celebrity status overnight. In February 2016, Hashimoto made her solo debut with the single Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu, the theme song of the movie Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu -Sotsugyou-, starring Hashimoto herself.

Discography

[single] 2016.02.23 Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu

Hashimoto_Kanna_-_Sailor_Fuku_to_Kikanjuu_promo.jpg

• Like 7

Oh I'm glad you made this thread!

Kanna's visuals really are extremely stunning...

Her eyes are just so gorgeous too. I'm jealous tbh!

• Like 1

Yay, fellow Kanna fans! :ahmagah:  

Kanna really is outstandingly beautiful, her visuals are out of this world. I legitimately think she might actually be the prettiest girl in the business. 

Also the music video for her single should be released soon, in the meantime here's a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsiWVDfQiOs

She will be performing her song on Music Japan on the 8th! Gahh so much to look forward to! I hope 2016 will be Kanna's year! 

Edited by FuyukaiDesu
  • Like 1

Kanna will takeover Japan soon. She's really beautiful and she's only 16! She will become more beautiful as she grows older.

• Like 2

Yay, fellow Kanna fans! :ahmagah:  

Kanna really is outstandingly beautiful, her visuals are out of this world. I legitimately think she might actually be the prettiest girl in the business. 

Also the music video for her single should be released soon, in the meantime here's a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsiWVDfQiOs

She will be performing her song on Music Japan on the 8th! Gahh so much to look forward to! I hope 2016 will be Kanna's year! 

EDIT: I'm so blind...

Anticipating the MV!

Edited by itsPurin!

Kanna will takeover Japan soon. She's really beautiful and she's only 16! She will become more beautiful as she grows older.

Definitely, it's only a matter of time before Kanna's reign begins! And I agree, to already have those kinds of visuals at her age is really impressive, I can only imagine how stunning she will be as an adult (I hope this doesn't come off as creepy...but I'm only a couple of years older than her so I don't feel too guilty  :lol:)

Do you know if they will do an MV for the song? Anticipating!

The video I posted is a preview of the MV, the one where she's walking in the street in a uniform~ 

• Like 1

Definitely, it's only a matter of time before Kanna's reign begins! And I agree, to already have those kinds of visuals at her age is really impressive, I can only imagine how stunning she will be as an adult (I hope this doesn't come off as creepy...but I'm only a couple of years older than her so I don't feel too guilty  :lol:)

Ahahaha me too! I'm only 2 years older than her so I think it's not creepy if we find her really beautiful  :chu: .

Ahahaha me too! I'm only 2 years older than her so I think it's not creepy if we find her really beautiful  :chu: .

Omg me too! Haha yes, we can fangirl/boy over her with a clean conscience  :chu:

Some of my favourite pictures of Kanna:

L75CZh68FEHD7_RWgPv9dAzqACM.jpg

b3Fe7f65GKf9-eRYepkYAVL6xwo.jpg

yNwVx63GF7-BNq4XBPTl5o4tjEE.jpg

XWODSKwpOKIguL1DBC2i3SEnuTI.jpg

1x5fLv1Ek7LO3teXQNykpHL4zYE.jpg

She's a 99er?   :omg:

Yup, and already so heartbreakingly beautiful ;A; She's also very tiny (152cm) 

Edited by FuyukaiDesu
  • Like 2

The video I posted is a preview of the MV, the one where she's walking in the street in a uniform~ 

I'm so embarrassed right now haha!

I should of fully read the post~

but yeah definitely looking forward to the MV!

I'm so embarrassed right now haha!

I should of fully read the post~

but yeah definitely looking forward to the MV!

Haha no worries! Happens to all of us  :chu:

Looking forward to it too, I really need more Kanna in my life lol, she's my current obsession 

I mean there is her group Rev. from DVL but their music just doesn't do it for me  :._.:

Omg me too! Haha yes, we can fangirl/boy over her with a clean conscience  :chu:

Yup, and already so heartbreakingly beautiful ;A; She's also very tiny (152cm) 

Her eyes slay me so hard...

Why do they have to be so pretty omg. Just look at them!

tumblr_ns3q7wUNJ31qa4mzvo1_500.gif

Haha no worries! Happens to all of us  :chu:

Looking forward to it too, I really need more Kanna in my life lol, she's my current obsession 

I mean there is her group Rev. from DVL but their music just doesn't do it for me  :._.:

Thanks for understanding :rlytearpls:

and yeah I feel the same way!

Actually found out about her because I ran across a topic about her on girls channel when

her title of "exceedingly angelic idol" was rising. Topics about her have been appearing somewhat

often recently and it's fun to see everyone spazz at her beauty :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

Her eyes slay me so hard...

Why do they have to be so pretty omg. Just look at them!

tumblr_ns3q7wUNJ31qa4mzvo1_500.gif

Thanks for understanding :rlytearpls:

and yeah I feel the same way!

Actually found out about her because I ran across a topic about her on girls channel when

her title of "exceedingly angelic idol" was rising. Topics about her have been appearing somewhat

often recently and it's fun to see everyone spazz at her beauty :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

Indeed, her eyes are amazing. There was this comment on another site that described them as "pools of amber" omg  :stare: . They might be the lightest eyes I've ever seen in an Asian person...Dem genes, I'm so jealous! 

I found out about her on a blog that translates J-Neitzen comments from 2ch, and I thought she was really cute, but I only just now became a stan haha. Looking forward to spazzing over her some more in this thread  :chu: Yoroshiku~ 

These are some great Kanna pics! 

Another tweet~

Looks like they had a party

Trans: 「We had a kickoff party with everyone at TOHAN! Everyone there were wonderful people...

Please be excited for -Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu -Sotsugyou- with us!ã€

I think the movie comes out on the 5th? Can't wait to see her act!

Edited by itsPurin!