Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DMNDS&PRLS

MORE LINE MESSAGES BETWEEN KAWATANI ENON AND BECKY LEAK

ded9cf601d08693c14cc9dcf5777f57e.jpg

MORE LINE MESSAGES BETWEEN KAWATANI ENON AND BECKY LEAK

And the news about Kawatani Enon and Becky continues… Shukan Bunshun, which originally broke the story, has released new LINE messages between the couple that were sent in the time period them knowing they had been found out and Becky’s apology press conference. The messages have a mocking tone and lack a hint of remorse about the couple’s actions.

13eacb0e311b75199695d38a7c0fc564.jpg

Enon: There might be a chance to do a reversal

Becky: I thought so!

Enon: Alright!

Becky: I can’t believe it!

Enon: Thank you, Bunshun!

Becky: It’s only become official!

Becky: Thank you, Bunshun!

Enon: Thanks!

Becky: Yeah!

Becky: Besides, it’s not an affair!

Enon: Yeah!

Becky: There is no looting!

Enon: Yeah!

Becky: Sentence spring!

There was also another part of the LINE conversation where Becky talked about continuing with the “friends only†plan, ending with what translates as “LOL.†She also said that she would call Enon continuously and that she looked forward to a fun spring and summer with him.

After these new messages were revealed, the response on the internet has not been kind. Comments such as “I have no sympathyâ€, “Becky is finishedâ€, “Big bastardâ€, and “Truly brainless, I’m turned off†have appeared.

It is said that Shukan Bunshun still has more to reveal about this scandal.

In related news, Lawson and Kansai Electric Power Company’s K-Opticom Corporation have cut ties with Becky in light of the scandal.

On the other hand, Enon is scheduled to appear on Music Station tomorrow, with both of his bands, Gesu no Kiwami Otome. and indigo la End. Gesu no Kiwami Otome. will perform “Ryoseibai de Ii Janaiâ€, while indigo la End will perform “Kokoro Ame.â€

“Kokoro Ame†is set for release on February 3. It’s currently being used in the CM for the mobile game “Shoumetsu Toshi.†indigo la End has now released the cover for â€œKokoro Ameâ€, and it is interesting given Enon’s current situation.

2b1e06c3e5f6f1fb074825ae7c1ff660.jpg

1. 心雨 (Kokoro Ame)

2. 24時ã€ç¹°ã‚Šè¿”ã™ (24ji, Kurikaesu)

3. 風詠む季節 (Kaze Yomu Kisetsu)

Someone posted this to go with Becky's on arama

08c8a7d1a0a54004b10915582344891e.jpg

http://aramajapan.com/news/more-line-messages-between-kawatani-enon-and-becky-leak/54123/#comment-2472470697

Why does becky look so old ? omg

So she knew?  :unsure:

I understand controversy about SMAP, but this is just ridiculous.

Becky I saw you as quite a sweetheart but reading this.. Acting all sad and sorry but behind it.. :unsure:

So she knew?  :unsure:

Yes, knew a month into that he was married, so since November. He told her to wait for him to get divorce and she happily agreed.

theres no looting? so his wife let him cheat on her?

No, it's just emphasizing that they're not having an affair even though they really are, in a snarky tone.

Both of these people are just...... Idk the word. But whatever Shukan Bushun just leak all the stuff you got!

Makes me wonder if it's malware on the phone?  Like, how are they getting screenshots of these LINE messages?  I'm wondering if it's MITM.  Off to research  :imstupid:

........both of y'all are horrible....

LOL Sashi thanking Bunshun for breaking her dating scandal and making her popular is just so give no fck hilarious

08c8a7d1a0a54004b10915582344891e.jpg

Or maybe it's all made up....

If it's made up they can just sue. Bunshun got many lawsuits anyway for the stuffs they write.

If they don't deny or sue tho....then it's likely someone close to them leaking this....like the wife dragging these cheaters tbh :imstupid:

his wife or someone close to them most likely leaked them.. this is all just a mess tho

But I find it really strange that they still communicate on LINE after the first LINE message leak. Shouldn't they be more careful? 

These messages were sent before the full article was released /the press conference so they didn't know Shukan Bunshun had access to their LINE accounts.

They just knew an article was gonna come out about them because the reporters from the magazine approached him and asked him if it's true he was married and if he had an affair with Becky.So they thought the magazine had no evidence to back their article that's why they were mocking it. Little did they know

Apparently there's more LINE messages released today lol

I still think the wife is the one who gave the LINE exchanges to Shukan to expose this cheaters

^Oh ok, now those conversations make sense then. Wow...Shunkan Bunshun is really scary indeed. Once they report something, it's really hard for the artists to defend themselves.

This is pretty entertaining, I must admit.