OneHallyu

Visual holes in kpop

Hyoyeonisnotfood

tumblr_o1bodnKkax1rw5s69o1_540.jpg

This is so true.  

Wendy is in a group full of visuals , but if Wendy would be in another group she could the visual for sure.

Jihyo and Hyoyeon have an unique beauty that Koreans don't like , but there is definitely an audience 

that loves this kinda of visuals. Hyoyeon is really popular in EU and US and most people there think she is pretty.

Jihyo is for me the most ''attractive'' Twice member , her Charisma and Joy on stage makes her 10 times prettier tbh.

#justiceforHyoyeon

#JusticeforJihyo

#JusticeforWendy

This is so true.  

Wendy is in a group full of visuals , but if Wendy would be in another group she could the visual for sure.

Jihyo and Hyoyeon have an unique beauty that Koreans don't like , but there is definitely an audience 

that loves this kinda of visuals. Hyoyeon is really popular in EU and US and most people there think she is pretty.

Jihyo is for me the most ''attractive'' Twice member , her Charisma and Joy on stage makes her 10 times prettier tbh.

#justiceforHyogre

#JusticeforJihyo

#JusticeforWendy

not sure if shade, or...

All of G friend

HSpeBxe.gif

kami. let's not sis.

I don't think i've seen people go so far as to call Wendy the visual hole. Some people have called her fat. But never a hole. Red Velvet has no visual holes.

Isn't it Seulgi for RV?

No, she's the fashion terrorist.

Posted · Hidden by Yuri, January 24, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Yuri, January 24, 2016 - No reason given

This is so true.  

#justiceforHyogre

#JusticeforJihyo

#JusticeforWendy

Hyogre?? Really now?? 

EDIT: They negged me for defending Hyoyeon lol some people just don't read and just click

Archived