OneHallyu

[Taeyang Comeback Thread] Comeback on Inkigayo!

technicolor.girl

ARE YOU READY FOR SOLAR...

tumblr_mcs7prargt1qbodr8.gif

The long delayed and postponed album from GD's swaggy other half will be coming sometime! Are you ready to accept that the faux hawk haired Taeyang of Wedding Dress era is no longer around and has been replaced by a new Taeyang with an extreme new mohawk? Be prepared for songs in various genres and a Taeyang that you have never seen before!

About the Album:

- Taeyang has worked with various producers both local (GD, Choice37 & Tablo - confirmed) and foreign

- while not confirmed who'll end up on the album, here are some people he met with in the US:

The Underdogs | Danja | Britt Burton, James Fauntleroy, Happy Perez | Jordan Stilwell

- it will be a full album with songs from various music genres

- two MVs have been filmed (one in Korea & one in the US)

- possible choreographers for his comeback here: 1 & 2

Share your concerns, spazzing, complaints, & etc. here!

---

PRE-RELEASE SINGLES (RINGA LINGA):

TRACKLIST:

{n/a}

OFFICIAL TEASERS:

TEASER IMAGE #1

TEASER IMAGE #2

taeyang_1107.jpg

ALBUM TEASER SPOT (FIRST SINGLE - RINGA LINGA):

@ShrimpLJY: "Ringa Linga" is mostly used in Korea when people say something like "Round and round" :)

YB it's not 2ne1 yg won't mess with his comeback unless it's YB's himself said something along the line of 'I'm not satisfied with my album quite yet'

and if he's not ready i don't think he released a teaser so expect it to come beginning of next month.

But I have a feeling he might not promote it full on.(for many reasons obviously) 

Archived