Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

technicolor.girl

[Taeyang Comeback Thread] Comeback on Inkigayo!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOLAR...

tumblr_mcs7prargt1qbodr8.gif

The long delayed and postponed album from GD's swaggy other half will be coming sometime! Are you ready to accept that the faux hawk haired Taeyang of Wedding Dress era is no longer around and has been replaced by a new Taeyang with an extreme new mohawk? Be prepared for songs in various genres and a Taeyang that you have never seen before!

About the Album:

- Taeyang has worked with various producers both local (GD, Choice37 & Tablo - confirmed) and foreign

- while not confirmed who'll end up on the album, here are some people he met with in the US:

The Underdogs | Danja | Britt Burton, James Fauntleroy, Happy Perez | Jordan Stilwell

- it will be a full album with songs from various music genres

- two MVs have been filmed (one in Korea & one in the US)

- possible choreographers for his comeback here: 1 & 2

Share your concerns, spazzing, complaints, & etc. here!

---

PRE-RELEASE SINGLES (RINGA LINGA):

TRACKLIST:

{n/a}

OFFICIAL TEASERS:

TEASER IMAGE #1

TEASER IMAGE #2

taeyang_1107.jpg

ALBUM TEASER SPOT (FIRST SINGLE - RINGA LINGA):

@ShrimpLJY: "Ringa Linga" is mostly used in Korea when people say something like "Round and round" :)

2nd half of next year maybe

jk... probably a month or two since he released an actual teaser.

minimum would probably be 2 weeks.

I wonder what that on his forehead means. It obviously has a purpose otherwise it wouldn't be there..

I wonder what that on his forehead means. It obviously has a purpose otherwise it wouldn't be there..

it looks like it spells rise backwards. He did say are u ready for the sun to rise.

this is what i got from it

knJpC06.jpg

looks like someone above also thought the same as well

Ahem....I have arrived!!!

/deaddeaddead

YB is KILLING me!!!!

But I can't spazz properly on my phone so I will be back tonight when I'm finally home! Lol

YB it's not 2ne1 yg won't mess with his comeback unless it's YB's himself said something along the line of 'I'm not satisfied with my album quite yet'

and if he's not ready i don't think he released a teaser so expect it to come beginning of next month.

But I have a feeling he might not promote it full on.(for many reasons obviously)