Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
qi.

(G)I-DLE ❣ (여자)아이들 Official Thread

F group Dance practice..

I still feel bad that Younseo is here  :rlytearpls:  I hope she'll rank higher next time, she's really cute and has a positive vibe.. Fighting Yeonseo!  :lol:

Edited by jen26

Nice to see 2 from cube is in the top 11 (for now). Hopefully they keep it up and younseo fighting!

Soyeon may not be the prettiest but she has a strong aura..Cant help but notice her if she's performing.. And she's constantly being praised so I guess it's only normal that she has bashers on pann.. It's pann after all [emoji16]

Why is she being bashed tho? What is she being bashed for?

Acc to Jolene's previous tweets, some pann users were saying she doesnt hav the visual to be an idol and they were claiming she didnt care when younseo got an F.. thus her classmates/friends were defending her.. Edited by jen26

Acc to Jolene's previous tweets, some pann users were saying she doesnt hav the visual to be an idol and they were claiming she didnt care when younseo got an F.. thus her classmates/friends were defending her..

ahhhh I see. I think I missed that post.

welp she's #11 for now anw. Hopefully she'll get a spot.

Jeon soyeon was great in that pick me evaluation wow

Lee Younseo did well. She was unstable but she's what 13/14? yrs old still anw.

Go cube girls!!

Soyeon is the rapper but she sang the best out of the three in my opinion... but it could just be bacause the song fits her vocal range... the song is incredibly high pitchd.. and they had to sing it while dancing.. Younseo is a really good vocalist, does anyone know if her rank changed? Eunbean is also good and she's a strong dancer.. I heard she was moved to C, too bad but it's only the second episode. Hoping to see more from them in the next episodes [emoji4]

Go cube girls!!

Soyeon is the rapper but she sang the best out of the three in my opinion... but it could just be bacause the song fits her vocal range... the song is incredibly high pitchd.. and they had to sing it while dancing.. Younseo is a really good vocalist, does anyone know if her rank changed? Eunbean is also good and she's a strong dancer.. I heard she was moved to C, too bad but it's only the second episode. Hoping to see more from them in the next episodes [emoji4]

Based on the pick me mv performances, younseo moved up out of F. She was D iirc in the sweater outfits then B during the uniform ones. /not sure tho.

sorry,, these are lq/small but i found these really cute

giphy.gif

(soyeon & younseo)

giphy.gif

(soyeon & eunbean)

And she got witch hunted because she doesn't take care of her dongsaengs or sth? smh

I support the most YounSeo, peope don't support her because her lack of time showed and people already support Soyeon and Eunbin. She is really a Good vocalist and didn't deserve an F. She is moving alone without any spotlight.

I support the most YounSeo, peope don't support her because her lack of time showed and people already support Soyeon and Eunbin. She is really a Good vocalist and didn't deserve an F. She is moving alone without any spotlight.

I'm a fan of Younseo and yeah she isn't given much screen time which is why people don't know her but there are still a couple who is supporting her considering she moved in her ranking and got into the 20-ish spot iirc.

oh I didn't know there was a full clip of soyeon's pick me evaluation video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A34wtP6pqM

wow altho her modification for that "show me your paradise (?)" parts were a bit messy but kudos for her improvisation. It sounded different tho from the video I posted above. maybe she wasn't able to practice it much to get the timing properly or sth.

oh I didn't know there was a full clip of soyeon's pick me evaluation video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A34wtP6pqM

wow altho her modification for that "show me your paradise (?)" parts were a bit messy but kudos for her improvisation. It sounded different tho from the video I posted above. maybe she wasn't able to practice it much to get the timing properly or sth.

There is a full clip of all the members in the mnet website

There is a full clip of all the members in the mnet website

someone posted on twitter the links to the mnet website for each of the member's clip and the one I got linked to was just a clip that was a a little over a minute tbh and I wasn't about to go through all the list searching for the whole clip thinking there wasn't none coz I was linked to a shorter one... :/