Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
qi.

(G)I-DLE ❣ (여자)아이들 Official Thread

Here's their full performance:

http://www.mnet.com/tv/vod/vod_view.asp?clip_id=171324&tabMenu=

Younseo is actually really good... Her voice is stable and she's just 14.. I dont know why she got an F.. But I hope she'll shine on the next missions.. I like Soyeon's confidence onstage.. You can see that she's really enjoying the performance... But my fav from the start, Eunbean [emoji7] I like her from her visual, to her voice, dancing, and her aura..

And please people dont drag CLC into this.. The girls will be fine.. I believe in them, they are too pretty and talented not to be noticed. They just need time and a good song..

The full performance was uploaded on the Produce101 website.. She's actually quite good and I'm shocked she got an F

ah thank you. yes i've seen it now and i agree. it was good, i dunno why they edited her part out then. of course some editing has to happen so maybe it was just by chance. still idk how she got an F. anyways i like them all especially Soyeon, she's so cute.

also, i agree about talking about CLC, we have no reason to drag any of these girls (clc or new group) down.

ah thank you. yes i've seen it now and i agree. it was good, i dunno why they edited her part out then. of course some editing has to happen so maybe it was just by chance. still idk how she got an F. anyways i like them all especially Soyeon, she's so cute.

also, i agree about talking about CLC, we have no reason to drag any of these girls (clc or new group) down.

As translated by Jolene, she said the panel said soyeon didnt deserve an A but an A+.. They already have the Cube 4D dse, I like them,haha [emoji7]

uqP6nid.jpg

Can we focus on CLC first. Cube won't debut another girl group until CLC gets established.

Sis.. CLC have their own thread you know...

Youngseo did not deserve that F. Her vocals weren't great but she's young and that can be fixed with time and practice. You can already tell Eun Bean will be the face of Cube's next girl group. She just has that star feel. 

Youngseo did not deserve that F. Her vocals weren't great but she's young and that can be fixed with time and practice. You can already tell Eun Bean will be the face of Cube's next girl group. She just has that star feel. 

I never stanned Cube artists tbh.. but something about her was just so appealing to me.. which is why I even made this thread lol

and Yeonseo is 13 years old!! and shes already this good

Edited by Oliver
  • Like 2

tbh i wasn't sure if i was watching produce101 initially but when i saw Eunbean in tht Secret Box video I was sold. i found it really cute and funny. I can tell they really all have quite enjoyable personalities.

I like them so far. Younseo is my favorite and no lies, I just like her visuals (and she was cute and fun from all the videos I've seen of her. Not to mention, she seems kinda fearless when she had to guess what was inside that box and didn't hesitate to touch it at all.) which is why  so seeing her take gayoon's part was unexpected. I don't think she deserved an F based on that performance. Maybe a C, altho she did decent with her singing, I think she wasn't as confident as the other 2 and that's not surprising considering she's still so young and trained the shortest among the 3.

Fighting Seoyeon, Eunbin and Younseo!

I like Younseo a lot <3

She's so cute and cheerful.

Posting some of the gifs I made from a while back from the Pick Me MV for all of them. ^^

49Gj7kd.gif

9aJUBIo.gif

AhH1vWU.gif

mGPN3OO.gif

SPY8mSS.gif

THsuxpN.gif

PDBqR5F.gif

WigbZ7c.gif

MhAeAAD.gif

mzkbKMZ.gif

nV95naI.gif

lwVNIH4.gif

547JVrA.gif

q2rkAoB.gif

• Like 1

I really like them they did so good!

But i cant understand how that young girl got a F?!

She did well for me compared to others who got a F! But when i watched the RAW episode didnt they showed that she got a B?! :O

• Like 1

If you think about it, if Cube world debut these girls in their new GG in 2017 it would be the same as 4Minute and APink who also debuted about 2 years apart each other!

If you think about it, if Cube world debut these girls in their new GG in 2017 it would be the same as 4Minute and APink who also debuted about 2 years apart each other!

It is much different

Apink is not created and managed under CUBE

Apink's Choi Jinho's personal girl group if that makes sense

and 4minute was already popular in their first year

CLC is officially their 2nd girl group

It took them 6 years to debut CLC

If this group debuted in 2017,it would just make things worse for CLC

• Like 2
  • Dislike 4

No talent but they're cute!

CLC is talented but not cute!!

Overall both groups are still more attractive all around than APINK! Good luck to them

Edited by kkwonsso.
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 5

Eunbean is seriously too adorable!!! I hope the next group has 7 members.. they could seriously slay