Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
qi.

(G)I-DLE ❣ (여자)아이들 Official Thread

REHoGxe.pngbIBlit8.pngCUCeYgo.png  

Edited by qi.
  • Like 45
  • Dislike 1

Soyeon impressed me a lot with her raps skills, I love Cheeta's reaction at 1:13  :lol:

Kim Eunbin is G O R G E O U S. She is one of the prettiest in P101 imo.

It's sad that they might not be debuting soon because cube just debuted clc but the rapper is really good.

their year plan thing said 2017 debut a new gg

Eunbean so pretty

i hope CUBE promoting CLC to Apink's status before this group debut

Please no debut until they do things right with CLC...

THISSS. Why didn't they just debut with CLC :/

Edited by oreki

Kwon eunbean like magnet, really charming. The other 2 also have different charm. Go Cube girls!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Does it mean its game over for ClC?

Def not  :dave:

A 3 member group, that would be interesting :) Couldn't take my eyes off Eunbean, there's definitely something special about her. Also Soyeon's smile is really infectious, you really can't help but smile when she does haha :lol: Maybe that's why Cheetah reacted in such a positive way towards her :)

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

I've completely fallen for Eunbean's visual, Soyeon's cute fierceness and Younseo's enthusiasm (for lack of better word, I think she must be a bit 4D, I love idols who are 4D, but she has had so little spotlight so far it's hard to say^^)

I love 4minute. I love CLC too, concept wise 4minute is just my thing, and looking at these girls, they seem to be going more into the direction of 4minute than CLC so... basically, count me in here^^'

A 3 member group, that would be interesting :) Couldn't take my eyes off Eunbean, there's definitely something special about her. Also Soyeon's smile is really infectious, you really can't help but smile when she does haha :lol: Maybe that's why Cheetah reacted in such a positive way towards her :)

I don't think they will be a 3 member group ... I think Cube just sent their top 3 trainees lol

when I saw Younseo got an F (and apparently she was edited out of the performance(?) bc it wasn't good) it made me sad because ofc I like her. But I will stay positive since she's still only 14. Even though some are very good from very young not everyone can be that way and still, it's very young so I have hope and faith for her improvement.

Regardless of what my opinion may be on Cube debuting them possibly too soon after CLC, I will remain supportive. I'd love CLC and whatever this group to be their best and for both to be really popular/proper attention, I don't like being pessimistic about it, I'll support both ^^

when I saw Younseo got an F (and apparently she was edited out of the performance(?) bc it wasn't good) it made me sad because ofc I like her. But I will stay positive since she's still only 14. Even though some are very good from very young not everyone can be that way and still, it's very young so I have hope and faith for her improvement.

Regardless of what my opinion may be on Cube debuting them possibly too soon after CLC, I will remain supportive. I'd love CLC and whatever this group to be their best and for both to be really popular/proper attention, I don't like being pessimistic about it, I'll support both ^^

The full performance was uploaded on the Produce101 website.. She's actually quite good and I'm shocked she got an F

Yeah, Younseo did a good job imo, she was stable and was pretty much the vocals from the performance. I dont know what happened there, may be they asked her to show them sonething and it did not go good? Idk.. I wish mnet uploaded the full performances to youtube, my internet is too slow to watch it on their web..

the fact that Cube trainees are getting more promotion than CLC... 

lol they're on a survival show on Mnet and it literally just started..

lol they're on a survival show on Mnet and it literally just started..

I'm more making fun of the fact that Cube hasn't done anything to promote CLC. 

Here's their full performance:

http://www.mnet.com/tv/vod/vod_view.asp?clip_id=171324&tabMenu=

Younseo is actually really good... Her voice is stable and she's just 14.. I dont know why she got an F.. But I hope she'll shine on the next missions.. I like Soyeon's confidence onstage.. You can see that she's really enjoying the performance... But my fav from the start, Eunbean [emoji7] I like her from her visual, to her voice, dancing, and her aura..

And please people dont drag CLC into this.. The girls will be fine.. I believe in them, they are too pretty and talented not to be noticed. They just need time and a good song..

Here's their full performance:

http://www.mnet.com/tv/vod/vod_view.asp?clip_id=171324&tabMenu=

Younseo is actually really good... Her voice is stable and she's just 14.. I dont know why she got an F.. But I hope she'll shine on the next missions.. I like Soyeon's confidence onstage.. You can see that she's really enjoying the performance... But my fav from the start, Eunbean [emoji7] I like her from her visual, to her voice, dancing, and her aura..

And please people dont drag CLC into this.. The girls will be fine.. I believe in them, they are too pretty and talented not to be noticed. They just need time and a good song..

Agreed about CLC. One good title song would really help. They'll get there with time, look at BtoB, they're finally getting there too... I have faith^^