Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
icedcoffee

The Official Yamazaki Kento (山﨑賢人) Thread

I don't know if anyone here cares about this or if it's even legit but I'm gonna post it anyway lol

tumblr_o4hmfd6Jhm1s26ealo1_1280.jpg

I really hope they are dating for real, I've been shipping them since Mare they are sooo cute together  :la:

ooooooooohhh  :happy:

3 hour date though :derp:

I hope they weren't planning a wedding....
  • Like 1

I don't get it, apparently it's not a movie? This is what I found...

"Kingdom" Manga Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Live-Action Project

Kingdom, a historical manga by Yasuhisa Hara that is set in the Warring States period in China, is gearing up to celebrate its 10th anniversary with a special video project that translates the setting and characters of the series into live-action film.

The 3 minute long video - which will be published at a special website beginning on April 18, 2016 - stars actor Kento Yamazaki as Xin, the main character of Kingdom, an orphan who rises to the rank of a great general during the wars to forge fractured kingdoms into a single, unified China. The video was filmed at Hengdian World Studios in Dongyang, Jinhua, Zheijang Province, China.

Some pics...

tumblr_o5ihelFneJ1vnp3v1o3_1280.jpgtumblr_o5ihelFneJ1vnp3v1o2_1280.jpgtumblr_o5ihelFneJ1vnp3v1o4_1280.jpg

Kingdom is out...Honestly, this is way too epic to be a 3 minute video, what a waste of money... 

it would make a great movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwevH2yP3Hc

so this is all it's gonna be?  :cry: i previously said it looked like a lot of effort for something so short. you're right, it's kind of a waste of money... ._.

btw your sig  :lub:

This thread is dead af, I don't even know if I should keep posting at this point lol

Anyway, I'm really curious about his drama...I'm definitely going to watch it  :ahmagah:  The cast seems to have good chemistry

tumblr_o6jpk6PTkj1tenskxo1_500.png

Mirei Kiritani, Shohei Miura, Kento Yamazaki, and Shuhei Nomura to star in a Getsu-9 Drama on Summer Starting on July of this year, Mirei Kiritani, Shohei Miura, Kento Yamazaki, and Shuhei Nomura will be starring in a Fuji TV drama entitled, “Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto†(lit.: About having someone I Like). It is scheduled to air every Mondays at 9PM. The drama will be a romantic comedy focusing on Misaki Sakurai (Kiritani) who dreams to become a pastry chef.  She focuses on her dream too much that she has forgotten the feeling of being in love with someone. This is until she experiences a huge obstacle to her career. She then gets an unexpected reunion with her high school first love, Chiaki Shibasaki (Miura). She is then invited to work to a restaurant and live with him along with his younger brothers by the seaside. The second brother, played by Yamazaki, is a genius chef who often gets bad luck and the youngest, played by Nomura, who is a playboy waiter who pushes his luck.

Bonus: cute photoshoot with his co-star from wolf girl and black prince

tumblr_o6g0zm5fG91tit1d2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o6g0zm5fG91tit1d2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o6g0zm5fG91tit1d2o4_540.jpg

Edited by Naya

i'm still aiming for his badge  :rlytearpls:

You can do it!

This thread is dead af, I don't even know if I should keep posting at this point lol

Anyway, I'm really curious about his drama...I'm definitely going to watch it  :ahmagah:  The cast seems to have good chemistry

tumblr_o6jpk6PTkj1tenskxo1_500.png

Mirei Kiritani, Shohei Miura, Kento Yamazaki, and Shuhei Nomura to star in a Getsu-9 Drama on Summer Starting on July of this year, Mirei Kiritani, Shohei Miura, Kento Yamazaki, and Shuhei Nomura will be starring in a Fuji TV drama entitled, “Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto†(lit.: About having someone I Like). It is scheduled to air every Mondays at 9PM. The drama will be a romantic comedy focusing on Misaki Sakurai (Kiritani) who dreams to become a pastry chef.  She focuses on her dream too much that she has forgotten the feeling of being in love with someone. This is until she experiences a huge obstacle to her career. She then gets an unexpected reunion with her high school first love, Chiaki Shibasaki (Miura). She is then invited to work to a restaurant and live with him along with his younger brothers by the seaside. The second brother, played by Yamazaki, is a genius chef who often gets bad luck and the youngest, played by Nomura, who is a playboy waiter who pushes his luck.

Bonus: cute photoshoot with his co-star from wolf girl and black prince

tumblr_o6g0zm5fG91tit1d2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o6g0zm5fG91tit1d2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o6g0zm5fG91tit1d2o4_540.jpg

Keep posting...! lol.

I actually always wanted Kento and Shuhei to start in a drama together so I'm quite excited for this.

And thanks for posting these photos! I think the hairstyle really suits him.

Does anyone know where to watch Orange with Eng Subs 

I actually always wanted Kento and Shuhei to start in a drama together so I'm quite excited for this.

Shuhei and Kento were both in 35-sai kokousei 

Shuhei was the playboy class bully and Kento was the wallflower...who was secretly the REAL villain

Shuhei and Kento were both in 35-sai kokousei 

Does anyone know where to watch Orange with Eng Subs 

I totally forgot about that!

And I don't think Orange is available online in Japanese yet?

You can do it!

Keep posting...! lol.

And thanks for posting these photos! I think the hairstyle really suits him.

Shuhei looked soo cute in 35-sai. Good to see them acting together again.

Shuhei looked soo cute in 35-sai. Good to see them acting together again.

tumblr_nzp16h3gP11r54tyro7_400.gif

legendary scene tbh 

tumblr_nzp16h3gP11r54tyro7_400.gif

legendary scene tbh 

I know right, that whole scene was amazing  :lol: I loved his role so much in that drama. I prefer him doing more creepy dark stuff haha.