Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jay94

Papa Tuan tweets about Huang An

I don't know if it's good that he did it. Today Jackson's dad was also asked? about the issue but from what I understand he said he won't comment.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160116/54653381

I think it might add fuel to the fire because this issue is already dividing GOT7 fans from HK/China/Taiwan and any comments from JYPE artists or their families might make things worse. Until now Mark wasn't involved in the situation, but with this comment we can only hope everything will be ok. 

[ROUGH TRANS] The false shit that was spat out of Huang An's mouth, akin to a crazy dog, caused all the damage! Tzuyu must be strong! Fighting! Be calm! I really feel sad that Tzuyu, who is merely 16 years old, was wrongly accused by Huang An! I also hope no one believes his careless remarks, revert to our harmonious and friendly land, and to simply enjoy all that is good in the world!

Trans by krys

delete his twitter. i knew he'd get mark into trouble one day :rlytearpls:  #PrayForMark

delete his twitter. i knew he'd get mark into trouble one day :rlytearpls:  #PrayForMark

Nah mark is fine lol 

[ROUGH TRANS] The false shit that was spat out of Huang An's mouth, akin to a crazy dog, caused all the damage! Tzuyu must be strong! Fighting! Be calm! I really feel sad that Tzuyu, who is merely 16 years old, was wrongly accused by Huang An! I also hope no one believes his careless remarks, revert to our harmonious and friendly land, and to simply enjoy all that is good in the world!

Papa Tuan is amazing! I love the picture he chose. Basic translation; he's giving his support to Tzuyu  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  and going off on what a sick piece of shit this guy is for bullying a 16 year old girl.

Edit: Mark is going to be just fine. Huang An is reviled right now in both China and Taiwan. He ruined the KMT's chances and #EveryoneKnows that the allegations against Tzuyu were false. Right now the Chinese are pissed with JYP for their response and statement. Mark is in no danger.

Besides, I'd rather see someone stand up for what's right and just as opposed to cower behind a mask. I'm sure Mark is proud of his dad.

What did he say?!

Edit: saw the trans. Bless papa Tuan. It takes courage to defend her considering the situation and Mark position. I'm happy he did tho...integrity over politically correct BS statements.

What did he say?!

Mark is Taiwanese right? Honestly why did his father felt the need to comment rn about this when his son could've easily been in Tzuyu's place. Just shhhh.

Yeeeeess someone with a brain finally

Give jyp a lecture please

people saying its good?....are you all daft....he's adding more fuel to the fire...

hopefully they dont come after got7 next 

He wouldn't say a thing if it would jeopardise Mark, the man worships his son like he's the second coming of Christ. Or that's what I'm hoping.

Well said, though. Fuck Huang An.

he also said that to protect Mark because in case you didn't know, his family is from Taiwan and they have relatives there. don't think the "scandal" can blow up more now, but just in case.
and some stupid IGOT7 were pressed what would happen to their oppa and not take in consideration Tzuyu nor Twice. hope they follow Papa Tuan, read his tweet and shut their mouth for real.

Mark is Taiwanese right?

Mark is American, Taiwanese descent. When will ppl get that?

He wouldn't say a thing if it would jeopardise Mark, the man worships his son like he's the second coming of Christ.

Well said!

LMAO this is so true. It's so adorable though

He wouldn't say a thing if it would jeopardise Mark, the man worships his son like he's the second coming of Christ. Or that's what I'm hoping.

Well said, though. Fuck Huang An.

FUCK I CRIED LAUGHING...

SO BAD....

pfew, I was afraid he was going to say something political, but he's mainly bashing Huang An.

That man sounds like an awesome father, but I would've preferred him to remain silent like Jackson's parents. 

I think it's safe for Papa Tuan to criticize this Huang An man. He doesn't get any love in both China and Taiwan right now (yeah, it serves him right). As long as, Papa Tuan doesn't mention about China-Taiwan, it's all fine.

Mark is Taiwanese right? Honestly why did his father felt the need to comment rn about this when his son could've easily been in Tzuyu's place. Just shhhh.

Ikr.