Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Aahlia

||Official||-|�方神起|-|DBSK|-Thread ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[130726 #Changmin Max message to fans]

@Yunho_Uknow

[130726 #Changmin Max message to fans] please take care under the got weather^^ Although planning to leave comment frequently, but it seems that I am late to send regards to all of you.while writing, I seems too straight forward. In fact now we are in the mid of preparing a surprise gift for fans, so we secretly went overseas!!!^^ We are concentrating on the making,hope everyone will look forward to it. As for confirmation it need to wait for further notice... hahaha^^

via vanishatvxq

oh I am sorry  :cry:  rest a little to get better soon  :chu:

Haha, thanks~

Actually, I think a US style model is precisely what Korea needs right now. They're tired of puppet idols and the endless stream of music they can't relate to. "Home grown" artists who make their own music would be a refreshing change. They don't necessarily have to know how to dance since they're not perfect; they might not look as pretty or handsome as idols, but they're relatable. 

Agreed, agreed.  :megusta:  Thanks for the massage~<3

It really was lol. I cringed a bit at the toilet scene.

You know how they first showed Jae standing up? I thought he was finally free from Ji Hyo there for a bit, but it was all a fantasy LMAO. xD

It was so hilarious. xD I think I showed a lot of 'wtf' expressions on my face watching Jackal.

tumblr_mlbiwasZwc1r8whw3o1_500.gif

Speaking of Jackal!

JYJ3 @jyj3official 37m [iNFO]'Jackal' ranked #2 in Korean movie box-office revenue ranking,1st half of 2013(in JP) (cr. @okke126,@ayano_jyj)http://p.twipple.jp/f4Xjn

f4Xjn

I saw these on twitter too. The reason why I never posted it here before was because I thought the guy wasnt legit...yet

we shall see whether what he's saying is true or not on Aug 5th :3 That's what he has been preaching on lol WAIT FOR AUGUST 5TH!

I don't understand a thing. What will happen on August 5th? What did I miss? :omg:

I saw these on twitter too. The reason why I never posted it here before was because I thought the guy wasnt legit...yet

we shall see whether what he's saying is true or not on Aug 5th :3 That's what he has been preaching on lol WAIT FOR AUGUST 5TH!

Yep... idk... babies are like that I guess :p 

yeah. I think this system also contributes to the whole 'company stanning' syndrome

i mean in the US... have you heard of anyone that preach that they stan Columbia Records or Universal Music? lmao  :lol:

What's happening on the 5th?

I think so too. Maybe people stan companies for how they "make" their idols? 

Lmao never. I'm sure there are some fans who don't even know what their artists' companies are lol.

Haha, thanks~

Agreed, agreed.  :megusta:  Thanks for the massage~<3

Of course, Mom. ^_^ I would get you hot tea, but I figured it's hot enough in Brazil lol.

You know how they first showed Jae standing up? I thought he was finally free from Ji Hyo there for a bit, but it was all a fantasy LMAO. xD

It was so hilarious. xD I think I showed a lot of 'wtf' expressions on my face watching Jackal.

tumblr_mlbiwasZwc1r8whw3o1_500.gif

Yeah! I remember that! Lmao! That was so funny. XD That sasaeng scene was scary. ;~; What if the scene happened in real life?  :omg:

Lol. I watched right before finals. It helped me relax. XD

I don't understand a thing. What will happen on August 5th? What did I miss? :omg:

ok so there is this dude, @cashboxmen, who is apparently some Japanese music company director etc (i forgot what he is exactly sorry) has been tweeting about JYJ these past a week and a half.

He claimed that JYJ has something to announced on August 5th. He also claimed that he was even involve in some meetings and such

sounds too shady to be true but I'll leave it up to you to decide 

I usually read his trans from @yunhosmiley on twitter. You can scroll down to July 21 https://twitter.com/yunhosmiley I think she deleted the earlier ones because I cant find it :/

• Like 1

Speaking of Jackal!

JYJ3 @jyj3official 37m [iNFO]'Jackal' ranked #2 in Korean movie box-office revenue ranking,1st half of 2013(in JP) (cr. @okke126,@ayano_jyj)http://p.twipple.jp/f4Xjn

f4Xjn

That's amazing :lub:

Yeah! I remember that! Lmao! That was so funny. XD That sasaeng scene was scary. ;~; What if the scene happened in real life?  :omg:

Lol. I watched right before finals. It helped me relax. XD

Looool, that scene. She even came at him with that caustic liquid, my face was all o___o and laughing at the same time xD

Ah, there are crazy people like that. @[email protected] This is why sasaengs need to be differentiated from 'fans'. :derp:

You're amazing. xD

I couldn't watch anything from my bias groups whenever I had to prepare for an exam, because I suck at snapping back into focus quick after spazzing xD

Edited by yojong

Of course, Mom. ^_^ I would get you hot tea, but I figured it's hot enough in Brazil lol.

:lub:

It is...at least where I am right now. In the south though, is snowing in a lot of places. *buys ticket to go there ASAP*

Funny, sometimes I get a feeling I'm spelling stuff wrong, like the RIGHT over there...I spelled rithg, the rigth, then rihgt...and after meny attempts I wrote the right RIGHT, and it still felt wrong...WTF, brain... =.=
Edited by yunplusjae

What's happening on the 5th?

I think so too. Maybe people stan companies for how they "make" their idols? 

Lmao never. I'm sure there are some fans who don't even know what their artists' companies are lol.

see my reply to Lina ^^

lol not some.. i think most fans dont know and dont care XD 

ok so there is this dude, @cashboxmen, who is apparently some Japanese music company director etc (i forgot what he is exactly sorry) has been tweeting about JYJ these past a week and a half.

He claimed that JYJ has something to announced on August 5th. He also claimed that he was even involve in some meetings and such

I usually read his trans from @yunhosmiley on twitter. You can scroll down to July 21 https://twitter.com/yunhosmiley I think she deleted the earlier ones because I cant find it :/

Ah OK, thanks. :)

Not sure what to make out of it. Does sound pretty shady, especially the way he refers to CJes being like a law firm. I don't even understand where this came from...

Btw, that variety show is really fun. Yoochun and Changmin look so great :la:  I'm on part 4 now

tumblr_mj73y4AwK41rmmfuro2_250.gif

Not sure what to make out of it. Does sound pretty shady, especially the way he refers to CJes being like a law firm. I don't even understand where this came from...

i think he was trying to emphasize the point that cjes is just a management company hired by JYJ and is not an entertainment company like SM. Meaning JYJ can let them go anytime. JYJ go through Cjes but Cjes dont control them entirely? idk :p 

like a law firm. jyj are the clients. 

that's how I see it 

Oh!~ That kinda-sorta-not-really credible guy. That sounds interesting. August 5th, hm? When does Junsu's tours end?

I don't think he would be stupid enough to tweet about it if it was for real. 

Ria: The Sasaengs are really scary. Now that I think of it, why were there fans outside of the SM building when Min left? It was night...  :._.: 

I felt prepared for the exam, but I was nervous. I didn't want to head into the exam like that lol. The profs were playing mind games with us. They purposely put the really hard questions at the beginning and end to freak us out. All the easy questions were in the middle.

:lub:

It is...at least where I am right now. In the south though, is snowing in a lot of places. *buys ticket to go there ASAP*

Funny, sometimes I get a feeling I'm spelling stuff wrong, like the RIGHT over there...I spelled rithg, the rigth, then rihgt...and after meny attempts I wrote the right RIGHT, and it still felt wrong...WTF, brain... =.=

I forgot it is winter in Brazil atm. XD 

Same. I get that feeling quite a bit.

Btw, that variety show is really fun. Yoochun and Changmin look so great :la:  I'm on part 4 now

tumblr_mj73y4AwK41rmmfuro2_250.gif

IKR? They look so cute! 

And I love shows with games like these. My other fav show is when DBSK went to exploration of the human body with SuJu. They nailed Suju in every category, lol.

i think he was trying to emphasize the point that cjes is just a management company hired by JYJ and is not an entertainment company like SM. Meaning JYJ can let them go anytime. JYJ go through Cjes but Cjes dont control them entirely? idk :p 

that's how I see it 

I get it now!! It was used as an example, duh, I can be stupid sometimes.  :rolleyes:

Oh!~ That kinda-sorta-not-really credible guy. That sounds interesting. August 5th, hm? When does Junsu's tours end?

I don't think he would be stupid enough to tweet about it if it was for real. 

Ria: The Sasaengs are really scary. Now that I think of it, why were there fans outside of the SM building when Min left? It was night...  :._.: 

I felt prepared for the exam, but I was nervous. I didn't want to head into the exam like that lol. The profs were playing mind games with us. They purposely put the really hard questions at the beginning and end to freak us out. All the easy questions were in the middle.

I forgot it is winter in Brazil atm. XD 

Same. I get that feeling quite a bit.

Junsu final Seoul concert is on the 4th

SUJU'S EXPLORATION OF THE HUMAN BODY IS ONE OF MY FAV VARIETY SHOW EVER  :la:  :la:  :la:  :la:  :la: 

And went DBSK was in it, they tried to make them look all cool, high and mighty compared to the silly dorks suju but in reality all of them are dorks  :lol: 

see my reply to Lina ^^

lol not some.. i think most fans dont know and dont care XD 

Lol, most then. XD

Idk why the guy would say that though... JYJ has made it pretty clear that they're close to CJes. :/ Cjes isn't restricting them since JYJ are independent artists. 

that's how I see it 

I thought the fans already know that. Is he trying to say that Cjes is suing too much? o_O

Junsu final Seoul concert is on the 4th

So the day after that provided there aren't any added dates. 

SUJU'S EXPLORATION OF THE HUMAN BODY IS ONE OF MY FAV VARIETY SHOW EVER  :la:  :la:  :la:  :la:  :la: 

And went DBSK was in it, they tried to make them look all cool, high and mighty compared to the silly dorks suju but in reality all of them are dorks  :lol: 

I guess I need to watch that show then lol.

I AGREE! 

They're all dorks. But I think the games were a bit in DBSK's favour, as they are more athletic? But still, they have Jaejoong, so it was all fair fight. :lol:  :lol:

Lol, most then. XD

Idk why the guy would say that though... JYJ has made it pretty clear that they're close to CJes. :/ Cjes isn't restricting them since JYJ are independent artists. 

I thought the fans already know that. Is he trying to say that Cjes is suing too much? o_O

HAHAHA

lol reading his past tweets, i think he is saying that instead of taking cjes words, fans should focus more on whatever that comes out from JYJ's mouth which duh.... of course we do that?! XD

You haven't? Oh Mandy you must!! It's hilarious. If you can't find it with subs, let me know, I'll upload it for you.

he still has 2 more in Busan the week after that

OMG YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET??? ITS THE BEST!

That's how I learn to love Suju even though Im not really a big fan of them musically. Honestly that show was epic!

I AGREE! 

They're all dorks. But I think the games were a bit in DBSK's favour, as they are more athletic? But still, they have Jaejoong, so it was all fair fight. :lol:  :lol:

and I think they make suju let the dbsk boys win and exaggerate their loses lol 

HAHAHA

lol reading his past tweets, i think he is saying that instead of taking cjes words, fans should focus more on whatever that comes out from JYJ's mouth which duh.... of course we do that?! XD

Wow, way to state the obvious dude. I thought that he would know fan mentality better given that he's a director at an entertainment company.

You haven't? Oh Mandy you must!! It's hilarious. If you can't find it with subs, let me know, I'll upload it for you.

he still has 2 more in Busan the week after that

OMG YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET??? ITS THE BEST!

That's how I learn to love Suju even though Im not really a big fan of them musically. Honestly that show was epic!

and I think they make suju let the dbsk boys win and exaggerate their loses lol 

No I haven't, actually. XD