Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
ElleMae

Death Note 2015

My brother keeps telling me to watch it since it's on KissAsian.

Are you a fan of the original series?

Are you a fan of the original series?

It's my brother that's a fan of the original series and doesn't enjoy live action dramas. It's not that I'm not a fan of the original series, I'm just not a fan of anime in general anymore.

Stopped at episode 6 tbh and I haven'tpicked it up since then.

im thinking about watching it!  my friend says its good and i love death note ;;

There's a Death Note remake? I've never even heard of it, tell me more :o

I did. Liked some things, disliked others. The original is lightyears better, but this one is still watchable.

Besides,...

e243b1e5f25a52ad7399bb36895c6c0a.gif

Edited by h0neanias

I stopped watching in 2nd episode tho~

I can't stand L who is clean-addict in the drama, he's not wearing Tee, sit normally and just eat that certain packed food.

For me nobody can beat Matsuken as L.

and Kira is a VVota lol best plot twist ever in the 1st ep.

no live action of Death Note I really like :/

Maybe because I like the manga so much, none of the live-action ever beat the mind twisting drama in the manga.

Wait, what?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/death-note-drama/episode-1-untitled-682243

There's a Death Note remake? I've never even heard of it, tell me more :o

http://www.crunchyroll.com/death-note-drama/episode-1-untitled-682243

11 episode drama, it also makes some minor changes to the characters but the story is basically the same.

I finished it months ago. Not that bad but also not really good 

Yeah, I finished it last night. I pretty much agree. The first episode is kinda shaky, then it gets pretty good in the middle, then not so good towards the end after

L dies. But I always felt the original series went off the rails after L died too, so I don't feel different about this one

I stopped watching in 2nd episode tho~

I can't stand L who is clean-addict in the drama, he's not wearing Tee, sit normally and just eat that certain packed food.

For me nobody can beat Matsuken as L.

and Kira is a VVota lol best plot twist ever in the 1st ep.

no live action of Death Note I really like :/

Maybe because I like the manga so much, none of the live-action ever beat the mind twisting drama in the manga.

I actually like that they made some minor changes to L. It would be kinda boring if it was an exact rehash of the same material we saw 10 years ago. 

Yeah, I finished it last night. I pretty much agree. The first episode is kinda shaky, then it gets pretty good in the middle, then not so good towards the end after

L dies. But I always felt the original series went off the rails after L died too, so I don't feel different about this one

yep, they did a great job with the story's developement. However, the end turned me off. I think the thing with Near was a bit rushed. Well, in the end, I guess I watched it for L <3

I thought it was brilliant.

Yagami Light was played really well, and I liked how they didn't copy from the anime/manga exactly.

I actually like that they made some minor changes to L. It would be kinda boring if it was an exact rehash of the same material we saw 10 years ago. 

*super late reply

I will protest too if the story would be the same cause it will be boring //whatdoIwant

I usually only like one of the version of the story either manga, anime or live-action

in deathnote the manga has always been the winner of my heart

I shall watch this bc of L...