Lemon Detox

The Miracle of Asia ♔ The Official Winwin (昀昀) ♔ Dong Sicheng (董思成) Thread

So handsome (and hopefully talented)  :ahmagah:

if he's also talented then it'll be a Win Win situation ;)

• Like 3

He's a cutie and he was still good looking in his predebut pics too~

I'm not used to liking younger idols though, even if it's a couple of years, so this is new lool.

Looking forward to what he has to show us though!

so cute~

He's so cute but another young one  :imstupid:  :ninja:

We just getting older sigh. But you can't help but to like him, like look at that eye candy down there vvvvvvvv

I hope he's a good dancer :dave:

Win Win x Kun in Shanghai!

CYBixZgUEAA6uK9.jpg

CYBisX3UoAAccGe.jpg

CYBiGmeUEAAigXf.jpg

CYBiGqVUEAAkYzp.jpg

CYBhmQ5UQAAIfIb.jpg

CYBhQ5gUsAAF_gH.jpg

CYBhQ89UkAA-yeL.jpg

CYBg-rCUsAA_qmJ.jpg

CYBfhQIU0AEPqND.jpg

We just getting older sigh. But you can't help but to like him, like look at that eye candy down there vvvvvvvv

I hope he's a good dancer :dave:

He studied traditional chinese dancing, he'd be flexible and dancey af

He studied traditional chinese dancing, he'd be flexible and dancey af

;o I shall anticipate when he is released from the dungeon then! :meow:

;o I shall anticipate when he is released from the dungeon then! :meow:

I need a prayer circle to form for his Korean debut tbh. People are thinking he'll debut in the Chinese group.

• Like 1

I need a prayer circle to form for his Korean debut tbh. People are thinking he'll debut in the Chinese group.

tbh no one really stuck out in smrookies for me, but after seeing winwin i need to go read more info lol^^

tbh no one really stuck out in smrookies for me, but after seeing winwin i need to go read more info lol^^

Same, except Ten. I feel like they wouldn't introduce Kun and Win Win in SMRookies if they weren't debuting this year

Lol yeah :/ People are saying that SM will debut a chinese group after SR15B debut. Everyone's saying how SR15B is going to be a "multinational" group but to truly be multinational, wouldn't it just be logical to include at least one chinese trainee out of the bunch that SM has been hiding (and sorta revealing)? I wish that SM would just debut these two since they're revealed..can't imagine having to wait half a year after seeing these two visuals. 

Lol yeah :/ People are saying that SM will debut a chinese group after SR15B debut. Everyone's saying how SR15B is going to be a "multinational" group but to truly be multinational, wouldn't it just be logical to include at least one chinese trainee out of the bunch that SM has been hiding (and sorta revealing)? I wish that SM would just debut these two since they're revealed..can't imagine having to wait half a year after seeing these two visuals. 

Yeah! I feel like the two would be included due to SM being smart with how they handle their groups. : )

WinWin will Win my heart and I will Win WinWin's heart. It's a Win Win Situation for both of us. :ahmagah:

• Like 2

Yeah! I feel like the two would be included due to SM being smart with how they handle their groups. : )

The thing is, as far as we know there are only five male Chinese trainees and all of them seem like they are old enough to debut (some of the unrevealed ones look older then Winwin), so its hard to say which one will be in the group. I don't see them taking more than one Chinese trainee for the group so it just depends which one they've picked (because lets be real they have the lineup ready)

• Like 2

WinWin will Win my heart and I will Win WinWin's heart. It's a Win Win Situation for both of us. :ahmagah:

SO MANY PUNSSSSSS

The thing is, as far as we know there are only five male Chinese trainees and all of them seem like they are old enough to debut (some of the unrevealed ones look older then Winwin), so its hard to say which one will be in the group. I don't see them taking more than one Chinese trainee for the group so it just depends which one they've picked (because lets be real they have the lineup ready)

Tbh I don't see the point of them being revealed in SMRookies if they'll go into the CH group. SM Rookies is for the Korean based groups, no?

SO MANY PUNSSSSSS

Tbh I don't see the point of them being revealed in SMRookies if they'll go into the CH group. SM Rookies is for the Korean based groups, no?

I think they might still release Korean versions of their songs, but if the Chinese group doesn't actually happen then I think most of them will be put into the younger group. Maybe picking the two oldest to debut in the first group

SO MANY PUNSSSSSS

:hurr: :hurr: theres will be so many meme of his name soon after he debut