Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Heâ„“ena

“ the official Chanbaek thread „ ✶

19 members have voted

1. 1. I hereby show my support for a new Chanbaek OTP badge.

• I do!
    • I don't!

Umbrella buddies once more~

9yDuDRw.jpg

FytLLnt.jpg

Chanyeol stealing Baek's water bottle.

EYnFWpu.jpg

9voDecv.jpg

ac7e367djw1e74obofi29j20xc0m7tdq.jpg

I was gonna wait for the hq but I'll just leave these here for now  ï½¡â—•â€¿â—•ï½¡

tumblr_mqpbogjKW21rxwjcmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqpbogjKW21rxwjcmo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mqpbogjKW21rxwjcmo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mqpbogjKW21rxwjcmo4_500.jpg

:har:

Edited by KatCrowe

^ Since when do you call it Chanbaek? I do not approve of this. 

wait...what's wrong with chanbaek? k-shipper calls them by chanbaek. thats why we're more comfortable with that name..

wait...what's wrong with chanbaek? k-shipper calls them by chanbaek. thats why we're more comfortable with that name..

I was just joking around with my friend at the time^^ (we were the only two people in the thread for a long time lol) Whichever name is fine~

iySjMvGPm35t8.gif

;___;

honestly I prefer calling them baekyeol because it sounds cuter imo lol

so who's up for a baekyeol spam?

tumblr_mzpltctJla1rj823eo1_250.gif tumblr_mzpltctJla1rj823eo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mxz2rgjAht1sipo0ao1_250.gif

tumblr_mxz3q4QDaX1sipo0ao1_250.gif

tumblr_mxz3ucjCoO1sipo0ao1_250.gif

tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io1_400.gif tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io2_400.gif

tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io3_400.gif tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io4_400.gif

tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io5_400.gif tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io6_400.gif

tumblr_mzk3wrwLJZ1rjxb8po1_250.gif tumblr_mzk3wrwLJZ1rjxb8po3_250.gif

I honestly think that Baekyeol moments are "lessening" (I really don't think so but that's another topic) because one of them (maybe both?) has developed feelings for the other, and personally I think it's Baekhyun who did. But then again Chanyeol is kind of hard to read (but tbh I think he did too). I think Baekhyun has bisexual tendencies, whereas Chanyeol is straight or heteroflexible who may or may not like a boy (read: Baekhyun).

I feel like Baekhyun stepped back from fanservice moments with Chanyeol since the MAMA!era because he's trying to protect himself from getting hurt or rejection. For example, when Chanyeol kept ignoring him in Showtime episode 3, I could see him being sulky and whatnot.

Recently, Chanyeol declared himself Kai's biggest fan and had been very touchy with the main dancer. However, I cannot see these moments as anything else but fanservice (these fanservice moments include many of Yeol's interactions with the other members, particularly Kris).

I do not know Baekhyun nor Chanyeol personally so I really have no idea about their relationship. There is one thing that I am sure of, whether romantically involved or not, these two are soulmates. They are always in tune with each other (I CAN CRY ABOUT HOW CRAZY THEIR SYNCING IS, you know what I mean don't you?) and are always making each other smile or laugh. They also tend to gravitate toward each other wherever they are. All in all, I am too emotionally attached to these two's relationship, and I really should stop, but I just can't so I won't. I will analyze and overanalyze again and again but I will always believe that these two have something a little more than friendship going on.

By the way, most of their moments nowadays are subtle and you pretty much have to be a ninja to actually notice them lol

a1f279e3gw1ecjxh3b3g2g20a008wb2h.gif

• Like 11

I honestly think that Baekyeol moments are "lessening" (I really don't think so but that's another topic) because one of them (maybe both?) has developed feelings for the other, and personally I think it's Baekhyun who did. But then again Chanyeol is kind of hard to read (but tbh I think he did too). I think Baekhyun has bisexual tendencies, whereas Chanyeol is straight or heteroflexible who may or may not like a boy (read: Baekhyun).

I feel like Baekhyun stepped back from fanservice moments with Chanyeol since the MAMA!era because he's trying to protect himself from getting hurt or rejection. For example, when Chanyeol kept ignoring him in Showtime episode 3, I could see him being sulky and whatnot.

Recently, Chanyeol declared himself Kai's biggest fan and had been very touchy with the main dancer. However, I cannot see these moments as anything else but fanservice (these fanservice moments include many of Yeol's interactions with the other members, particularly Kris).

I do not know Baekhyun nor Chanyeol personally so I really have no idea about their relationship. There is one thing that I am sure of, whether romantically involved or not, these two are soulmates. They are always in tune with each other (I CAN CRY ABOUT HOW CRAZY THEIR SYNCING IS, you know what I mean don't you?) and are always making each other smile or laugh. They also tend to gravitate toward each other wherever they are. All in all, I am too emotionally attached to these two's relationship, and I really should stop, but I just can't so I won't. I will analyze and overanalyze again and again but I will always believe that these two have something a little more than friendship going on.

By the way, most of their moments nowadays are subtle and you pretty much have to be a ninja to actually notice them lol

I actually don't think the moments are lessening lately, although there was a time during summer last year that was definitely true. However, recently it seems to be the opposite and growing a bit more and I think it's nice.

It's so obvious Baekhyun and Chanyeol are close, despite lack of fanservice like they used to have. Too many people like to base it off of fanservice and go around with "Baekyeol are dead lol" but in reality, their friendship still seems strong (and if there's been a rough patch, then natural) and you can see that with a lot of subtle things. I think subtle things speak louder than any hanging off someone, openly saying I'm their fan or etc can ever do. Even Chanyeol said on Laws of the Jungle that Baekhyun was the member he's closest to, and Baekhyun had made the effort to prepare that paste for him to take. 

Anyway, I do agree with you about the two being close and could even be soulmates, despite the type of relationship they have. They are both similar in so many ways and have each said their own things that make me believe that they do acknowledge that deep friendship the two of them have, even if it happens less frequently on screen than the first year of EXO. 

(and I also can't help but to over-analyze. It's okay. I understand; trust me! T___T)

I actually don't think the moments are lessening lately, although there was a time during summer last year that was definitely true. However, recently it seems to be the opposite and growing a bit more and I think it's nice.

It's so obvious Baekhyun and Chanyeol are close, despite lack of fanservice like they used to have. Too many people like to base it off of fanservice and go around with "Baekyeol are dead lol" but in reality, their friendship still seems strong (and if there's been a rough patch, then natural) and you can see that with a lot of subtle things. I think subtle things speak louder than any hanging off someone, openly saying I'm their fan or etc can ever do. Even Chanyeol said on Laws of the Jungle that Baekhyun was the member he's closest to, and Baekhyun had made the effort to prepare that paste for him to take. 

Anyway, I do agree with you about the two being close and could even be soulmates, despite the type of relationship they have. They are both similar in so many ways and have each said their own things that make me believe that they do acknowledge that deep friendship the two of them have, even if it happens less frequently on screen than the first year of EXO. 

(and I also can't help but to over-analyze. It's okay. I understand; trust me! T___T)

I don't think they are lessening either, they're just not as blatantly fanservice-y as before (which is good because that means more genuine(?) moments, if you get what I mean?) which is why so many people are saying "Baekyeol is dead." 

I CANNOT AGREE MORE WITH THIS OK. The more subtle the better (but please, Baekyeol, don't make it so subtle nobody can see it lol) imo. I like that Chanyeol said that he's the closest with Baekhyun  :omg: I'm sure Baek feels the same way if not more lol

SOULMATE BAEKYEOL 4 LIFE

• Like 1

haha ok i'm not the only one who is completely serious about baekhyun having a crush on chanyeol

Just discovered these two fanfics. They are so freaking amazing, I have to share it somewhere.

http://m.livejournal.com/read/user/coppertears/10247

http://m.livejournal.com/read/user/coppertears/7643

Thanks for these! Bookmarked.

tumblr_mzz8urIKcz1qzh5sno1_500.gif

It's my first time here. BaekYeol is my precious OTP. <3

honestly I prefer calling them baekyeol because it sounds cuter imo lol

so who's up for a baekyeol spam?

tumblr_mzpltctJla1rj823eo1_250.gif tumblr_mzpltctJla1rj823eo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io1_400.gif tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io2_400.gif

tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io3_400.gif tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io4_400.gif

tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io5_400.gif tumblr_mzk1qwjMNU1tq466io6_400.gif

tumblr_mzk3wrwLJZ1rjxb8po1_250.gif tumblr_mzk3wrwLJZ1rjxb8po3_250.gif

My BaekYeol feels.  :omgwtf: Bless this post. Especially these gifs.

tumblr_mzk3wrwLJZ1rjxb8po1_250.giftumblr_mzk3wrwLJZ1rjxb8po3_250.gif

adjaksdfkdhsgjghlfksdjf;sjdf  :omgwtf:  

BaekYeol at tonight's Oak Valley event.  :omg:

1533751_801101629903270_1695735828_n.jpg

Cry cry cry. My precious OTP.  :omgwtf:

• Like 4

Argh..all the Baekyeol feels are coming up.

tumblr_n00hnuakmt1qjv770o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n00n3aexTo1rxv75ko1_500.gif

tumblr_n018scnVIe1rc9arfo1_500.jpg

Whether they are dancing..

tumblr_n01eezCmZl1skr8ato1_250.giftumblr_n01eezCmZl1skr8ato2_250.gif

Or just jumping...

tumblr_n01eezCmZl1skr8ato3_r3_250.giftumblr_n01eezCmZl1skr8ato4_r1_250.gif

They are always in sync.

Edited by Rai
  • Like 4