Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Heâ„“ena

“ the official Chanbaek thread „ ✶

19 members have voted

1. 1. I hereby show my support for a new Chanbaek OTP badge.

• I do!
    • I don't!

Hi, I was the OP for Chanbaek badge. We finished voting and I got the badge approved by the awards team. It was the last thing I did here on OneHallyu because of personal circumstances and I simply don't have the time right now to update this thread all the time or even browse this forum. I started the voting and I wanted to finish it so I stayed until we finished voting. However, I did not see that I hadn't submitted it by PM to a mod on time and that's why it won't be accepted for this badge season. I know I screwed up and I'm truly sorry about it. I learned my lesson and I'll let someone else handle it next time. If no one wants to do it we can possibly submit the winning badge again or something. Anyway, I'm sorry again. I didn't mean for this to happen.

Don't worry about it, Helena ♡ We all have a busy private life and things like this can happen, it's absolutely normal. Please don't blame yourself too much.

• Like 1

Hi, I was the OP for Chanbaek badge. We finished voting and I got the badge approved by the awards team. It was the last thing I did here on OneHallyu because of personal circumstances and I simply don't have the time right now to update this thread all the time or even browse this forum. I started the voting and I wanted to finish it so I stayed until we finished voting. However, I did not see that I hadn't submitted it by PM to a mod on time and that's why it won't be accepted for this badge season. I know I screwed up and I'm truly sorry about it. I learned my lesson and I'll let someone else handle it next time. If no one wants to do it we can possibly submit the winning badge again or something. Anyway, I'm sorry again. I didn't mean for this to happen. 

They won't take late submissions, no need to PM it again. Don't feel bad about it but I know some were looking forward to it so it will probably be best to let them know they will have a chance to change next year ilikeitplz.png

Someone add me to that line chat if you still active, I could always use some more chanbaek in my life.

Line ID:  whalewhisper

Holy shit. Hi guys I am new here...so still perusing I am at page 150 now... Just saw some members still here from the beginning , hi guys.. Anyway why is the thread dead.... Screams.. Aaaaaaaah

• Like 1

Hey guys OMG I just found this thread so I went to create an account and I think that I’ve found my paradise AHHH â¤ï¸ I just wanna ask if anyone can relate to me thinking of cb everyday and get rather upset when we experience a cb drought? ã… ã… ã… ã…  I just love and ship them so much to the point that it literally hurts sometimes ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Please help me LOL

And anyways I’m still not over the fact that Baekhyun was wearing Chanyeol’s shirt and spotting the same shoes as Chanyeol just 2 days ago at the airport on the way to Japan for CBX’s tour!!! [emoji24] https://twitter.com/_exostyle_/status/1004141576266735616?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Edited by chanloey

Baekhyun took an electric shock to spare Chanyeol at their fanmeet on 180629.

tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o1_400.gif tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o2_400.gif

tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o3_400.gif tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o4_400.gif

tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o5_400.gif tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o6_400.gif

tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o7_400.gif tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o8_400.gif

....and probably regretted it too haha

Also here's Baekhyun annoying Chanyeol at the airport laugh.png

tumblr_pbag0h6n1Q1unddylo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbag0h6n1Q1unddylo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbag0h6n1Q1unddylo3_1280.jpg

Edited by 그대로 Repeat…
  • Like 1

Baekhyun took an electric shock to spare Chanyeol at their fanmeet on 180629.

tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o1_400.giftumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o2_400.gif

tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o3_400.giftumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o4_400.gif

tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o5_400.giftumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o6_400.gif

tumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o7_400.giftumblr_pb3g6pDOVV1r9f1l9o8_400.gif

....and probably regretted it too haha

Also here's Baekhyun annoying Chanyeol at the airport laugh.png

tumblr_pbag0h6n1Q1unddylo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbag0h6n1Q1unddylo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbag0h6n1Q1unddylo3_1280.jpg

This is true love y’all [emoji7]

• Like 1

Chanbaek's Rasengan â¤ 

They're at it again laugh.png

• Like 1

Hey guys I just hope someone will be here to discuss these with me:

https://twitter.com/yeolspuppy/status/838671020395474946?s=21

https://twitter.com/yeolspuppy/status/838671716381519872?s=21

https://twitter.com/yeolspuppy/status/838672322777264128?s=21

I’m not sure if you guys have came across these tweets before but they are basically facts about chanbaek. I just want to ask if anyone knows if these are legit because I haven’t heard about some of them before like the radio interview and the back door one :(

Edited by chanloey

Hey guys I just hope someone will be here to discuss these with me:

https://twitter.com/yeolspuppy/status/838671020395474946?s=21

https://twitter.com/yeolspuppy/status/838671716381519872?s=21

https://twitter.com/yeolspuppy/status/838672322777264128?s=21

I’m not sure if you guys have came across these tweets before but they are basically facts about chanbaek. I just want to ask if anyone knows if these are legit because I haven’t heard about some of them before like the radio interview and the back door one :(

Hi! I do indeed remember coming across these tweets one time and from what I know, most of the things listed are facts although there is a little bit of interpretation by the anon who wrote it as well:

• radio show: I have never heard of this personally and unfortunately, anon hasn't specified which radio show he / she is talking about, so we cannot check if it's true either. I do believe though that if ever Sehun said smth like this, it would be more known among shippers. But this is just my opinion, therefore this 'fact' remains unconfirmed.

• Barcelona trip: Yes, it is true that Chanyeol and Baekhyun spent time in Barcelona back then! There are a couple of pictures showing them walking on the streets, shopping and sitting at the bus stop. As for the unseen pictures, it is notable that there is a picture (actually, it looks more like a screenshot from a video to me) in which Baekhyun is feeding Chanyeol icecream. What's interesting is that it was leaked I think 1-2 years after the Barcelona trip. Hence, I do believe that there could indeed be pictures / videos of the trip that haven't been revealed for whatever reason.

• back door moment: I believe anon is refering to this moment here:

tumblr_inline_o87du5ir7x1rwilsn_250.gif

To tell you the truth, I wasn't familiar with EXO when this happened so I don't know the exact context. However, to me it looks like they were fooling around rather than trying to sneak out. I also don't believe that they were alone.

• footsie: Yes, this happened! It's in EXO Showtime Episode 6!

• Hawaii: Yes, it is true that they spent time alone, went shopping and ate together. It is also true that Chanyeol's arm was injured at that time so he most probably couldn't go swimming.

• birthday posts / scandal: Everything about the birthday posts is true. The 'song of heartlessness' that anon is talking About could be 'Love is a losing game' by Amy Winehouse. Chanyeol posted a screenshot of it on 16th July 2014, not long after the scandal:

tumblr_inline_obbcyhxk331rwilsn_400.jpg

• heaven / sky: Chanyeol does indeed love to include words like 'heaven', 'sky' and 'angel' in his self-written songs. We had a very interesting discussion about this topic here in the thread. If you go pages back, you might find it! smile.png As for 'Freal Luv', Chanyeol did take part in writing the lyrics, idk how much of it he wrote though. 'Let me Love You' was not written by Chanyeol. All in all, the lyrics that have been mentioned are all legit - the rest is interpretation! 

• night date: They are known for going out late at night, though they don't do that anymore nowadays (either that or nobody spots them) but I believe anon is refering to this: 

CvihGJJW8AA51kz.jpg

The two men on the picture do look like Baekhyun and Chanyeol. However since we cannot actually see their faces, there is only a 50/50 chance of this having happened.

I hope this helped you a bit, @chanloeysmile.png

Edited by dreamybaek
  • Like 1

Hi! I do indeed remember coming across these tweets one time and from what I know, most of the things listed are facts although there is a little bit of interpretation by the anon who wrote it as well:

• radio show: I have never heard of this personally and unfortunately, anon hasn't specified which radio show he / she is talking about, so we cannot check if it's true either. I do believe though that if ever Sehun said smth like this, it would be more known among shippers. But this is just my opinion, therefore this 'fact' remains unconfirmed.
  • Barcelona trip: Yes, it is true that Chanyeol and Baekhyun spent time in Barcelona back then! There are a couple of pictures showing them walking on the streets, shopping and sitting at the bus stop. As for the unseen pictures, it is notable that there is a picture (actually, it looks more like a screenshot from a video to me) in which Baekhyun is feeding Chanyeol icecream. What's interesting is that it was leaked I think 1-2 years after the Barcelona trip. Hence, I do believe that there could indeed be pictures / videos of the trip that haven't been revealed for whatever reason.
  • back door moment: I believe anon is refering to this moment here:

tumblr_inline_o87du5ir7x1rwilsn_250.gif

To tell you the truth, I wasn't familiar with EXO when this happened so I don't know the exact context. However, to me it looks like they were fooling around rather than trying to sneak out. I also don't believe that they were alone.

• footsie: Yes, this happened! It's in EXO Showtime Episode 6!
  • Hawaii: Yes, it is true that they spent time alone, went shopping and ate together. It is also true that Chanyeol's arm was injured at that time so he most probably couldn't go swimming.
  • birthday posts / scandal: Everything about the birthday posts is true. The 'song of heartlessness' that anon is talking About could be 'Love is a losing game' by Amy Winehouse. Chanyeol posted a screenshot of it on 16th July 2014, not long after the scandal:

tumblr_inline_obbcyhxk331rwilsn_400.jpg

• heaven / sky: Chanyeol does indeed love to include words like 'heaven', 'sky' and 'angel' in his self-written songs. We had a very interesting discussion about this topic here in the thread. If you go pages back, you might find it! smile.png As for 'Freal Luv', Chanyeol did take part in writing the lyrics, idk how much of it he wrote though. 'Let me Love You' was not written by Chanyeol. All in all, the lyrics that have been mentioned are all legit - the rest is interpretation!
  • night date: They are known for going out late at night, though they don't do that anymore nowadays (either that or nobody spots them) but I believe anon is refering to this:

CvihGJJW8AA51kz.jpg

The two men on the picture do look like Baekhyun and Chanyeol. However since we cannot actually see their faces, there is only a 50/50 chance of this having happened.

I hope this helped you a bit, @chanloey! smile.png

Ahh I see!!! Hmm I really wonder where did the anon heard about the radio show from tho it’s like no one really knows about it :/ But omg anyway thank you so much!!!! T___T Really appreciate your help!! :)

ahmagahplz.png Merry Christmas fellow Chanbaekers

• Like 2

Apparently it's been 4 years this since this iconic Chanbaek moment 😭

• Like 1