Photo
- - - - -

Hanteo 2013 Top Artists

SHINee snsd infinite jaejoong cho young pil

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#41 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Doesn't really work that way. Album sales are front loaded so it doesn't matter whether or not the album was released first.

And Hanteo is most of the time fansign sales-driven and considering SNSD didn't really do that much fansigns this time (only twice iirc) compared to the other groups and their albums were out of stock 2 weeks after release but SM didn't produce some more. A friend of mine is still looking for a Jessica album til now. :unsure:

If your friend is still looking there are plenty of Jessica copies available on kpopmart (for a given value of "plenty", of course....)  No Yoona, though I'm pretty sure they had some the last time I checked (within the last couple of months).  Actually, at the time there were like 40 Hyoyeon copies (I went to look because someone made the joke that Sones could seriously boost SNSD's numbers if they just sucked it up and bought all of Hyoyeon's copies ("...")) but they are all out now!

#42 Vixen

Vixen

♥ Milktae Lover ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,843 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

If your friend is still looking there are plenty of Jessica copies available on kpopmart (for a given value of "plenty", of course....)  No Yoona, though I'm pretty sure they had some the last time I checked (within the last couple of months).  Actually, at the time there were like 40 Hyoyeon copies (I went to look because someone made the joke that Sones could seriously boost SNSD's numbers if they just sucked it up and bought all of Hyoyeon's copies ("...")) but they are all out now!

When my friend was looking at the time, it didn't have Jessica copies available. Not sure if she has bought one recently though. I also know others looking for Yuri and Yoona. The problem is that SM didn't reprint copies right away. I still wonder why. :unsure:

Lol yes, Hyoyeon is really popular internationally. A huge chunk of the Hyoyeon copies was bought by I-Sones. :lol:

Up, Up and Away!