OneHallyu

MULTITALENTED KING PARK CHANYEOL || Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter....Always by your side♡

So....why is it realistic for Lay and not Chanyeol? Why did he tiredly shoot this movie, for it to be unrealistic for him to promote it. If it's so unrealistic (and a bust as someone else said) he should have never gotten the opportunity, it would have saved him lack of sleep, stress, and he could focus fully and only on the group. Like Babyyeollie, this is the POV of an EXO-L vs A Chanyeol fan, you're seeing it as what's best for exo while I'm seeing it as what's best for chanyeol, so I dont think we will see eye to eye on this.

To answer your question, because Lay, as a Chinese member, is still meant to promote in China, even more so since he is the only one left, so it makes more sense for him to promote in China than Chanyeol during comeback time~ But you're free to have your own views on his activities as an individual Chanyeol fan~

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1-4-3 (I Love You) (Henry ft. Chanyeol on Guitar) (x)   Rewind (Zhoumi ft. Chanyeol) (x)   I Hate You (Chanyeol & Yuan Shan Shan) (x)   Freal Luv (Far East Movement x Marsh

I wasn't aware of all the drama surrounding the movie promotions, so thanks to those who took the time to explain what's going on. It's really unfortunate that things turned out this way, and SM absol

Neg me all you want, guys, but as someone who has been reading without posting in this thread for a long time, you guys are being dramatic. Yes, Chanyeol needs individual promotion like everyone but h

Man there is actuating negging here??! 

Guys lighten up the group and Chanyeol are doing extremely well, i do agree his lucky one teaser pix we're horrible lol but that's okay the rest are very beautiful and artistic. i did notice at Mnet he didn't get much camera when he was rapping i won't deny that and i actually screamed "FOCUS ON HIM DAMNIT IT'S HIS PART" but over all everything is good and well.

he have great parts in the album and he's shinning just like any one else in the group not only that he's loved and supported by many people and it's should remain that way. after all it's not a solo artist career it's a whole group we should support them equally. he is my ultimate bias and i don't understand what are you guys are saying it's pretty selfish tbvh with you guys to lose interest in Exo just because you think our boy isn't getting a chance like the rest

he was actually in the front line in the monster MV that was pretty cool isn't it? 

i'm fairly disappointed. but i guess if this is how you feel how am i to step on your feelings even if i don't agree.

i hope you guys re think your words and please don't be upset and i hope you feel better soon and see how much Yeoli is glowing in this comeback.

i'll leave you now to continue talking i don't think i can read anymore it's making me sad. but to each their own 

you think they lost interest in exo just because he isn't getting any chance? Idts I personally lost interest because of the way this fandom treats him, all the hate and bashing that they gave him all these years. I only support Chanyeol now because I couldn't handle it anymore.

It doesn't mean I'm an akgae.

Some of you don't seem to understand what akgae means

jug8lh.png

• Like 4

To answer your question, because Lay, as a Chinese member, is still meant to promote in China, even more so since he is the only one left, so it makes more sense for him to promote in China than Chanyeol during comeback time~ But you're free to have your own views on his activities as an individual Chanyeol fan~

Lol you delusional exo ifans who think his promos are benefitting the group when

1- cfans dont care about the group, they are the solo-est fans of all solo fans on this planet lol

2- he cant even gather as many hardcore cfans as pcy and osh

3- his fans couldnt careless about exo as seen by their group order that cant even reach 10k

4- 2 of his movies tanked and were ranked among worst chinese movies of 2015 lol one of them being 1st

Receipt lol CZaShxqUMAAbgBK.jpg

You all need a wake up call and a reality check lol

Edited by stimyeolant
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 3

SM should have been reminded of that before letting chanyeol and sehun have main roles in Chinese movies, maybe the thought of Yuan was clogging their sense

oh boy, let me clean this mess :soul: :soul: :soul: :soul:

Spunky, Action Baby scanned all the pictures in the EX'ACT album !

SUCH MASTERPIECES

5emyYzE.gif

• Like 5

you think they lost interest in exo just because he isn't getting any chance? Idts I personally lost interest because of the way this fandom treats him, all the hate and bashing that they gave him all these years. I only support Chanyeol now because I couldn't handle it anymore.

It doesn't mean I'm an akgae.

Some of you don't seem to understand what akgae means

jug8lh.png

do you

i personally didn't lose interest in him or the group 

and i don't recall calling you akgae 

Yeoli does get bashed because of his actions and comments just like Baek and i do feel for them when the hate gets outta hand and extra

idk if this thread is full of Chanyeol bash i haven't seen any maybe because i haven't been here for long 

i support him too but i support the group as well just because he is my bias doesn't mean i only like him and don't care about Exo

support him all you want and love him all you want we love him too. the only difference is we also love Exo each and every one of them

I think all of us Chanyeol stans should be able to say how we feel in this thread where Chanyeol is concerned; please allow people who love Chanyeol to let out their feelings peacefully in his thread. It's sad seeing all of this fighting/attacking in this thread. <3

• Like 5

You especially have no right to act self righteous and pretend to care!

When you were a mod and troll threads dragging him were made about him 24/7 and we contacted you to find a solution you down right ignored us.

When we asked you to give back the op 2yrs ago you kept dodging us "for your own reasons" without any regard to the fact that op was rusting under your watch

And now suddenly you want to act like you care about this thread lol you want to play mod again and want to tell us how to act? Where were your 2 cents when he was bashed left right everywhere miss fair?

If you are unhappy go report me to your friends then.

She's a sham!fan and nothing she says will change that.

Screw the we are one bullshit, we are not one.

Lol. Telling people to post respectfully isn't moderating. Anyone can do it and I'm sure many feel the same. That isn't being self-righteous. That's having the capacity for maturity when it comes to discussing difference in opinions, which several others were doing just fine.

As far as my moderating days, I didn't always see the Chanyeol threads, but ones I did see was presented to me having to make a decision based on acting as his fan vs a moderator, and no moderator who does their job in a biased matter is going to do well with their responsibility.

You can be upset if you want and bring up irrelevant past things to justify your anger, but doesn't change the fact that anyone can post here and share their opinion, even if different, and attacking them and telling them to post elsewhere is both immature and against the rules.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 4

SUCH MASTERPIECES

5emyYzE.gif

YEOLLIE <3

SUCH MASTERPIECES

5emyYzE.gif

this place is full of negativity i need to spazz about Yeoli too  :rlytearpls:

bless you :rlytearpls:

SUCH MASTERPIECES

5emyYzE.gif

Thank you for posting these!! <3 He looks SO GOOD!! :stare:

Lol. Telling people to post respectfully isn't moderating. Anyone can do it and I'm sure many feel the same. That isn't being self-righteous. That's having the capacity for maturity when it comes to discussing difference in opinions, which several others were doing just fine.

As far as my moderating days, I didn't always see the Chanyeol threads, but ones I did see was presented to me having to make a decision based on acting as his fan vs a moderator, and no moderator who does their job in a biased matter is going to do well with their responsibility.

You can be upset if you want and bring up irrelevant past things to justify your anger, but doesn't change the fact that anyone can post here and share their opinion, even if different, and attacking them and telling them to post elsewhere is both immature and against the rules.

Oh I didn't know ignoring threads where ppl are being downright disgusting with looks shaming and downgrading social issues are the standards for being a good mod? That's new knowledge lol

I'm only mature with ppl who are mature, as for ppl who I know are in with a set mindset and are obviously full of shit thinking we cant read through them, they aren't worth more than getting told off.

Ppl posting here should adhere to the purpose of this thread, this is the Chanyeol thread aka it's for Chanyeol only.

If you want to cry about your group delusions there is a thread made specially for that, find your way there.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 4

Oh I didn't know ignoring threads where ppl are being downright disgusting with looks shaming and downgrading social issues are the standards for being a good mod? That's new knowledge lol

I'm only mature with ppl who are mature, as for ppl who I know are in with a set mindset and are obviously full of shit thinking we cant read through them, they aren't worth more than getting told off.

Ppl posting here should adhere to the purpose of this thread, this is the Chanyeol thread aka it's for Chanyeol only.

If you want to cry about your group delusions there is a thread made specially for that, find your way there.

You have so much anger and you need to chill.

Right now, I think you need to stop attacking people.

Mog may have did mistakes, but Mog is a human. People make mistakes.

Live in the present and not the past.

We are trying to bring positivity now, not negativity.

Last time I checked, it is a free thread that anyone can access. Yeah it is for Chanyeol, but people who can talk about Chanyeol even if their opinions differ (As long as it isn't bashing) can post.

• Like 9
  • Dislike 4

I'm gonna spam some Yeoli 

08ebc0f7484d54c7eb09df8850aa8ede.jpg

it's like he came from a magical book called the wonder that is Chanyeol Jujuwah's man *cough* 

803f323caf5213aa9c3a874861e918da.jpg

i wanna play dress up too  :stare:

dd7247a9d7887124f5715714cb3917cc.gif

look at all this cuteness adorableness Chanyeolenss 

d5b9e0b585c8b35966df7aeaeb07b41c.jpg

if we ever have babies (in my dreams) our kids will for sure have dimples since we both have dimples  :stud:

2fa678a8eb59013eba4e3096836c9cdc.gif

Yoooooooiiiiiiiiii !!!

c0b3ac2b87ca85a6d695a722d857122c.jpg

this this this! will forever be my fav ever and ever and ever

26e1cc8518a7839fbf2d574b929eeeab.jpg

i love this edit  :lub:

7b175d60f8c62f121e3b48fa090f7530.gif

i'm crying  :rlytearpls:

• Like 3

I'm not sure about that, production side is extremely frustrated right now because sm refused to cooperate. He is the lead and the most popular cast but he is not allowed to promote. Do you think they will want him again?

I wasn't aware of this. Can you shed light on exactly what is going on/what happened? Much appreciated.

I personally think choosing group promotion over movie promotion would be more instant gratification over long-term success. What could promoting this comeback give him over promoting his movie?why do you as someone who is thinking about chanyeol best interest, think promoting this comeback is better? But I really don't understand.

The main reason I think prioritizing group promotions over the movie is a good idea is because the album is going to be massive (or rather, is already massive), and add to the group's legacy of continual success. That is the kind of hype I want connected to Chanyeol's name until he is well and truly ready to go solo, and make it out on his own. On the other side, we don't know if the movie is going to do well. Personally, I don't think it is as I already stated previously, but who knows really. Either way, it's a huge gamble, and not something that would be worth it in the long term to put before group activities. 

I was trying really hard not to reply to you but since you posted again, I thought what the hell. I have been a chanyeol, and one of the things a hate the most is people implying that SM is the only reason Chanyeol is where he is today, because sm keeps pushing him into the public, he works his ass off, he want from being in the back not even having his face shown during his part to being one of the most popular member in the group overall he climbed up from where he was and that is why he gets opportunitits. That's why people know him and ask for him.

Trust me I know he is apart on exo, I used to be an exol. But there will be a time when exo ends, so what sets him back as an individual is not him having individual fan (serious that's exo's whole market), it's not having the ability to work as an individual. And if we are not the only one, why are we the ones that need to be silented, why can't we rant about chanyeol in the chanyeol thread

Opinion go both way just because someone has an opinion on an opinion doesn't mean you can't speak, but if some can't handle the opinion of the majority, well what can you do. I'm the frist that talked to the user whose opinion was different from the majority, I didn't tell them to leave, but it seems they didn't want to have a discussion. So...yeah

Nobody is asking you to be silent... Presenting a contrasting view is not asking you to shut up, I hope you realize that. Of course, Chanyeol is successful today primarily because of his hard work and talent, and it is solely to his credit that he is one of the most popular members today, but those things do not negate the fact that SM gave him the opportunity to succeed, to begin with. Where would he be today if he hadn't been picked to be a member of EXO, or if he hadn't been scouted to be a trainee? You can have your grievances with SM as a company. I do not agree with how they choose to handle a lot of things too. But at the end of the day, none of our faves would be here if it weren't for their company.

You do realize that it's actually going to hurt Chanyeol if he only or mostly has individual fans, and loses the support of exo-ls, right? Look at how badly Luna flopped because f(x) stans didn't come through for her solo. Individual Chanyeol stans are much greater in number than Luna stans, I am sure, but my point is that if he has the support of exo-ls, as opposed to only individual stans, then his solo effort is going to be much, much more successful. 

Off current topic, and sorry for double posting but I wanted to quickly mention this before I have to leave for work and can't post for a while (since I can't stop thinking about it):

I really loved the answers to Chanyeol's interviews, or what I've read so far. If I had any wish that could be granted, it'd be to sit down with him for even an hour and be able to talk about life (with no restrictions of language barriers). He is such an interesting person and I love his view on so many things.

His answer to his fear seemed so raw and genuine, so honest and real. It felt special being able to read it and have it shared with us.

This was easily one of his most introspective interviews. He's matured a lot and become so much more eloquent, I love it! I was glad to read that he's finally decided to ignore the pressures of making the kind of music everyone would love, and is allowing himself to compose whatever the heck he wants. His answer about his greatest fear was very bittersweet. It's clear the boy has lost some friends along the way, but I hope he's surrounded by people who genuinely care about him now.  

I seem to have managed to antagonize a lot of people on this thread. If yall think I am not enough of a stan, because I have differing opinions, then it's really too bad. I'm not going to sit here and try and prove my love for Chanyeol. I know he was relentlessly bashed in the past, and sometimes it was warranted, but a lot of times, it was bandwagon hate, so I understand why you guys are so sensitive. But attacking anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with you, and questioning them when they say they are a stan is not cool. 

Anyhoo, thanks to the person who posted Chanyeol scans from the album! Boy's serving looks per usual. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

do you

i personally didn't lose interest in him or the group 

and i don't recall calling you akgae 

Yeoli does get bashed because of his actions and comments just like Baek and i do feel for them when the hate gets outta hand and extra

idk if this thread is full of Chanyeol bash i haven't seen any maybe because i haven't been here for long 

i support him too but i support the group as well just because he is my bias doesn't mean i only like him and don't care about Exo

support him all you want and love him all you want we love him too. the only difference is we also love Exo each and every one of them

you didn't call me akgae, that was for other users. Yes because you are new here, I have been here for 3 years and I was a group's fan too. Even exo fans know about unnecessary hate he is getting here and they joined bandwagon too so let's not talk about this anymore

I don't have a problem with people support both tho Idk why you sound upset :)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm gonna spam some Yeoli 

08ebc0f7484d54c7eb09df8850aa8ede.jpg

it's like he came from a magical book called the wonder that is Chanyeol Jujuwah's man *cough* 

803f323caf5213aa9c3a874861e918da.jpg

i wanna play dress up too  :stare:

dd7247a9d7887124f5715714cb3917cc.gif

look at all this cuteness adorableness Chanyeolenss 

d5b9e0b585c8b35966df7aeaeb07b41c.jpg

if we ever have babies (in my dreams) our kids will for sure have dimples since we both have dimples  :stud:

2fa678a8eb59013eba4e3096836c9cdc.gif

Yoooooooiiiiiiiiii !!!

c0b3ac2b87ca85a6d695a722d857122c.jpg

this this this! will forever be my fav ever and ever and ever

26e1cc8518a7839fbf2d574b929eeeab.jpg

i love this edit  :lub:

7b175d60f8c62f121e3b48fa090f7530.gif

i'm crying  :rlytearpls:

You are killing me with Yeollie. I like it......a lot.

• Like 2

You have so much anger and you need to chill.

Right now, I think you need to stop attacking people.

Mog may have did mistakes, but Mog is a human. People make mistakes.

Live in the present and not the past.

We are trying to bring positivity now, not negativity.

Last time I checked, it is a free thread that anyone can access. Yeah it is for Chanyeol, but people who can talk about Chanyeol even if their opinions differ (As long as it isn't bashing) can post.

When did I ask u to @ me quotes from a motivational book? Lol

Those ppl posting dont care about Chanyeol, they care about their group glory. If they cared about Chanyeol they wouldnt dismiss his movie and the hardships he went through for it.

He didnt miss any group tour date while filming it and struggled with health issues, yet he doesnt deserve to promote it?

And for what instead? To sing 6secs in a song?

Swerve out of here with the bs

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

When did I ask u to @ me quotes from a motivational book? Lol

Those ppl posting dont care about Chanyeol, they care about their group glory. If they cared about Chanyeol they wouldnt dismiss his movie and the hardships he went through for it.

He didnt miss any group tour date while filming it and struggled with health issues, yet he doesnt deserve to promote it?

And for what instead? To sing 6secs in a song?

Swerve out of here with the bs

Funny thing is.....that came from my own head, but it was the truth so.......

And do you know exactly if they care or not? Also, do you have to care for the said person to post? I don't care for SNSD, but I could comment on how Yoona looks pretty. That doesn't even mean I care for Yoona either.

Tbh, I don't have faith in the movie and SM doesn't seem to care either. But SM is SM.

Chanyeol may have only sung for 6 secs but it was a glorious 6 secs. 

I think all that matters is that Chanyeol is happy and he looks happy to me.

Edited by Owlsarecool15
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 2

you didn't call me akgae, that was for other users. Yes because you are new here, I have been here for 3 years and I was a group's fan too. Even exo fans know about unnecessary hate he is getting here and they joined bandwagon too so let's not talk about this anymore

I don't have a problem with people support both tho Idk why you sound upset :)

yeah i haven't been here for long lol not even a year but that seems old tho

and you're the one who brought the issue back not me i replayed to you 

funny you guys are the ones who are upset, backtrack your posts 

6CUqrVN.gif6CUqrVN.gif

Funny thing is.....that came from my own head, but it was the truth so.......

And do you know exactly if they care or not? Also, do you have to care for the said person to post? I don't care for SNSD, but I could comment on how Yoona looks pretty. That doesn't even mean I care for Yoona either.

Tbh, I don't have faith in the movie and SM doesn't seem to care either. But SM is SM.

Chanyeol may have only sung for 6 secs but it was a glorious 6 secs.

I think all that matters is that Chanyeol is happy and he looks happy to me.

A glorious 6 secs? Lmfao

See this is why you are not even worth a reasonable discussion

Here is where you belong -> http://onehallyu.com/topic/32-put-oh-on-safe-mode-pls-escape-and-be-the-lucky-one-on-the-9th-exocomeback-hideyofaves-hideyoweaves-freefromcapitalism/page-1

Bye 👋

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

A glorious 6 secs? Lmfao

See this is why you are not even worth a reasonable discussion

Here is where you belong -> http://onehallyu.com/topic/32-put-oh-on-safe-mode-pls-escape-and-be-the-lucky-one-on-the-9th-exocomeback-hideyofaves-hideyoweaves-freefromcapitalism/page-1

Bye

I didn't know this was such a controlling thread?

Since when can you tell me what to do?

I am on topic aren't I?

Hey, 6 secs can be glorious. Sure, I would want more, but yeah can't get everything I want.

You aren't really being reasonable either cause I did make a point.

• Like 1

You do realize that it's actually going to hurt Chanyeol if he only or mostly has individual fans, and loses the support of exo-ls, right? Look at how badly Luna flopped because f(x) stans didn't come through for her solo. Individual Chanyeol stans are much greater in number than Luna stans, I am sure, but my point is that if he has the support of exo-ls, as opposed to only individual stans, then his solo effort is going to be much, much more successful. 

sorry but I completely disagree with this...

lun*'s solo didn't do well BECAUSE she doesn't have a strong individual fandom...as can be shown through her case, for the most part it is not group fans that will buy a solo album but individual fans (whereas kryst*l or victori* would have done a lot better because they have the strongest individual fandoms within fx) so your statement is contradictory for me as ur examples only highlight the importance of having a good individual fandom to me

just because a person is an exo-l doesn't mean that they will buy all the solo's, when it comes to solo's most will only buy their fave member's album

ANYWAYS, this thread needs to get back on track...the mess has gone on for long enough :derp:

don't forget to vote for cy here! It goes till june 12: http://huodong.weibo.com/movie2016

Chanyeol MPD Lucky One Fancam (none for Monster):

SAB Monster Fancam:

I wasn't aware of this. Can you shed light on exactly what is going on/what happened? Much appreciated.

The main reason I think prioritizing group promotions over the movie is a good idea is because the album is going to be massive (or rather, is already massive), and add to the group's legacy of continual success. That is the kind of hype I want connected to Chanyeol's name until he is well and truly ready to go solo, and make it out on his own. On the other side, we don't know if the movie is going to do well. Personally, I don't think it is as I already stated previously, but who knows really. Either way, it's a huge gamble, and not something that would be worth it in the long term to put before group activities. 

Nobody is asking you to be silent... Presenting a contrasting view is not asking you to shut up, I hope you realize that. Of course, Chanyeol is successful today primarily because of his hard work and talent, and it is solely to his credit that he is one of the most popular members today, but those things do not negate the fact that SM gave him the opportunity to succeed, to begin with. Where would he be today if he hadn't been picked to be a member of EXO, or if he hadn't been scouted to be a trainee? You can have your grievances with SM as a company. I do not agree with how they choose to handle a lot of things too. But at the end of the day, none of our faves would be here if it weren't for their company.

This was easily one of his most introspective interviews. He's matured a lot and become so much more eloquent, I love it! I was glad to read that he's finally decided to ignore the pressures of making the kind of music everyone would love, and is allowing himself to compose whatever the heck he wants. His answer about his greatest fear was very bittersweet. It's clear the boy has lost some friends along the way, but I hope he's surrounded by people who genuinely care about him now.  

I seem to have managed to antagonize a lot of people on this thread. If yall think I am not enough of a stan, because I have differing opinions, then it's really too bad. I'm not going to sit here and try and prove my love for Chanyeol. I know he was relentlessly bashed in the past, and sometimes it was warranted, but a lot of times, it was bandwagon hate, so I understand why you guys are so sensitive. But attacking anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with you, and questioning them when they say they are a stan is not cool. 

Anyhoo, thanks to the person who posted Chanyeol scans from the album! Boy's serving looks per usual.

How you feel this album will do is only a personally opinion thought, for instance I don't thing this comeback do any better or worse than exodus did, and I don't think it'll get growl recognize by even a little. And yes a career in chIna be worth it in the long term because the brand "EXO" won't last forever and exo as a group started pretty late in the game. When I think of long term success I don't think about him in a group I think about him as an individual because that is how he'll end up.

Luna flopped because both her individual fandom was big enough and she's not the most popular in the group, if you want compare chanyeol to someone in f(x) with a similar circumstance wouldn't it be Victoria or Krystal. I'm not saying he should do any group promotion this year, I'm saying he should be able to promote his movie, the one his the main character in, with out problem, and if that mean missingredients a little group promotion that should be okay

• Like 1