OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS THREAD | NEW CHAMPION: PYKE! THE BLOODHARBOR RIPPER

league of legends

7112 replies to this topic

#7101 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

WJSN Bona's one and only ♡ | 김지연 |보나

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts
  • LocationBona's house | We, the Reds! | Ayano Hanesaki's heart| Hitoka Yachi's thought

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:12 AM

AFS defeat Gen G 2-0 in the Wildcard round to head into the next round of Play-off. They will meet Kingzone Dragon X next

#7102 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts
  • LocationBona's house | We, the Reds! | Ayano Hanesaki's heart| Hitoka Yachi's thought

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:18 AM

High Noon skin imcoming for Lucian, Thresh and Urgot

#7103 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:29 PM

KZ VS Afreeca later on.

Winner will go on to face Griffin in the LCK Summer Play-off Semi Finals

#7104 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:44 AM

Afreeca win Game 1

#7105 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:43 AM

Afreeca defeat KZ 3-1 to make it to the next round of Play-off.

This result mean that KT also qualified for Worlds. Now depending on whether will they win LCK Summer 2018, they will be going there either as the 1st or 2nd seed.

Ironic how KZ, Gen G and SKT (Who was in World 2018) will all have to rely on Regional Finals to determine who make it to Worlds if either Griffin or Afreeca win LCK Summer 2018 instead of KT.

Personally I am hoping for Griffin to win LCK Summer Finals so that we can have them with KT representing Korea at worlds along with whoever win the Regional finals to join as the third seed.

Anyway,Kinn. He have filled in MaRin's shoes really well ever since he replaced MaRin as Afreeca toplaner. I am really impressed by him

#7106 FeyFeathers

FeyFeathers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted Yesterday, 07:26 AM

Afreeca defeat KZ 3-1 to make it to the next round of Play-off.
This result mean that KT also qualified for Worlds. Now depending on whether will they win LCK Summer 2018, they will be going there either as the 1st or 2nd seed.
Ironic how KZ, Gen G and SKT (Who was in World 2018) will all have to rely on Regional Finals to determine who make it to Worlds if either Griffin or Afreeca win LCK Summer 2018 instead of KT.
Personally I am hoping for Griffin to win LCK Summer Finals so that we can have them with KT representing Korea at worlds along with whoever win the Regional finals to join as the third seed.
Anyway,Kinn. He have filled in MaRin's shoes really well ever since he replaced MaRin as Afreeca toplaner. I am really impressed by him

I want KT to win so that Score can get his LCK title. He isnt exactly young for gamer age anymore. But I want Afreeca 2nd so they qualify for World's too. They are so impressive these two games.

I am confident Griffin can make World's through the gauntlet, because Skt are struggling and KZ and Gen G are choking

#7107 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:42 AM

I want KT to win so that Score can get his LCK title. He isnt exactly young for gamer age anymore. But I want Afreeca 2nd so they qualify for World's too. They are so impressive these two games.
I am confident Griffin can make World's through the gauntlet, because Skt are struggling and KZ and Gen G are choking

The thing about Afreeca is that they can be a hit & miss team too. Their creative drafts have helped them in LCK and Play-off, but in Worlds, with different playstyles from other teams they might struggle (As we see from Rift Rivals). Therefore I prefer Griffin to qualify for Worlds through winning LCK Summer Finals. They have been a refreshing team and I want to see them going against other region teams.

I want to see Afreeca in the Gauntlet. If they can win them all, I will agree on them making it to Worlds as third seed. I won't count SKT out yet though during the Gauntlet. They are probably licking their wound hard from not making it to LCK play-off for the first time ever and I am sure that they are practicing harder than ever. Also currently, the meta have started to shift slowly to their favor especially toward their two carries in Faker & Bang. Faker can play Orianna, Ryze, Zoe, Leblanc. Bang can start to play Xayah, Varus..etc again. I am expecting Faker to be back in the starting lineup for Regional Final. Their last match against KZ was probably Kkoma determing who will be the starter and Pirean 0-9 performance against KZ...

However in the event of SKT not making it to Worlds this year, I want KT to win Worlds. I have a lot of respect for Score and think that he really deserve a World Championship title.

#7108 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:53 AM

Updated Nunu's abilities:

https://na.leagueofl...al-nunu-willump

Seem like he can be played in plenty of lanes now instead of jungle or support (Where you have adc like Vayne or Kog Maw and you basically as a Support on Old Nunu max W to increase attack speed for both of you in lane)

#7109 FeyFeathers

FeyFeathers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted Yesterday, 01:06 PM

The thing about Afreeca is that they can be a hit & miss team too. Their creative drafts have helped them in LCK and Play-off, but in Worlds, with different playstyles from other teams they might struggle (As we see from Rift Rivals). Therefore I prefer Griffin to qualify for Worlds through winning LCK Summer Finals. They have been a refreshing team and I want to see them going against other region teams.
I want to see Afreeca in the Gauntlet. If they can win them all, I will agree on them making it to Worlds as third seed. I won't count SKT out yet though during the Gauntlet. They are probably licking their wound hard from not making it to LCK play-off for the first time ever and I am sure that they are practicing harder than ever. Also currently, the meta have started to shift slowly to their favor especially toward their two carries in Faker & Bang. Faker can play Orianna, Ryze, Zoe, Leblanc. Bang can start to play Xayah, Varus..etc again. I am expecting Faker to be back in the starting lineup for Regional Final. Their last match against KZ was probably Kkoma determing who will be the starter and Pirean 0-9 performance against KZ...
However in the event of SKT not making it to Worlds this year, I want KT to win Worlds. I have a lot of respect for Score and think that he really deserve a World Championship title.

Yeah I don't mind having Griffin at Worlds. It would be great to see how far can they go but I still have confidence with them in the Gauntlet.

I think KT can win world's because they can beat RNG who is their biggest threat. Deft is as good as Uzi.

On another note..... I gotta wait til Christmas to get Workshop Nunu :( Willup is so cute with that skin

#7110 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:57 PM

I watched Faker's episode yesterday. Dude put so much pressure on himself so it's okay for me that Pirean was playing recently instead of Faker. Hopefully with some rest, Faker is feeling more refreshed.

Tbh, I can understand Faker since both of us are the same mentally. We both have the thirst to be the best at the thing we excel at and even if we continue to be the best, we will never stop being hungry to be be even better. We keep putting pressure on ourself and that can break us.
Fans also need to put expectation on him so that he can relax.

Anyway;

#7111 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Yeah I don't mind having Griffin at Worlds. It would be great to see how far can they go but I still have confidence with them in the Gauntlet.
I think KT can win world's because they can beat RNG who is their biggest threat. Deft is as good as Uzi.
On another note..... I gotta wait til Christmas to get Workshop Nunu :( Willup is so cute with that skin

I also feel that this year is the best year for KT to win Worlds as long as they can overcome RNG who I will say is the current hot favourite.

Also, KZ on paper is a stronger team than the Original Rox Tigers but recent match performances by them have make me feel that Khan is no longer the top toplaner. Smeb is above him in that regard.

#7112 FeyFeathers

FeyFeathers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted Today, 02:38 AM

I also feel that this year is the best year for KT to win Worlds as long as they can overcome RNG who I will say is the current hot favourite.
Also, KZ on paper is a stronger team than the Original Rox Tigers but recent match performances by them have make me feel that Khan is no longer the top toplaner. Smeb is above him in that regard.

Yeah Khan was the biggest choker in MSI. He's one of the best toplaners domestically but he has yet to prove himself internationally.

OMG..... I really want Score and Smeb to win world's. They deserve that recognition. If KT win world's. I'll gladly buy the bundle when their skin releases.

Don't get excited yet! Though I anticipate SMEB to have Kennen as his skin.

#7113 Ayano Hanesaki

Ayano Hanesaki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,413 posts

Posted Today, 04:36 AM

Yeah Khan was the biggest choker in MSI. He's one of the best toplaners domestically but he has yet to prove himself internationally.
OMG..... I really want Score and Smeb to win world's. They deserve that recognition. If KT win world's. I'll gladly buy the bundle when their skin releases.
Don't get excited yet! Though I anticipate SMEB to have Kennen as his skin.

Even domestically, he seem to be struggling in some of the biggest matches this summer split. Therefore, I am rating Smeb to be higher than him as of now.

I can't wait to see Ucal showing off his skills at world too.

It took a year plus for this KT superteam to gel but they finally did it at the right time.

Smeb's Kennen is awesome. One of his best champion even when he was on ROX Tigers.

Up, Up and Away!