Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS THREAD | NEEKO: THE CURIOUS CHAMELEON REVEALED!

league of legends

7567 replies to this topic

#7561 lonelytraveler

lonelytraveler

Trainee

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:32 PM

How is the LoL Esport doing? Is it being overtaken by the Overwatch League?

#7562 YuMing

YuMing

:3

• Naughty
  • 4,296 posts
  • Location~QUINTUPLE MILLION SELLERS EXO~

Posted Yesterday, 10:31 PM

been super busy this week but NEEKO IS SO FUN ALKSFJGKLDFG

tried her out a couple times in nexus blitz and three times in blind pick, only fed once :') did pretty good the other games

also I'm late af but DH karthus in NB spamming ult in urf deathmatch is twitch.gif

#7563 Caiii

Caiii

Chestnut

• PipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts
  • LocationI wqnted to be an archaeologist

Posted Yesterday, 10:50 PM

What are your opinions on the impact and relevancy of top and adc compared to the other roles? I'm curious cause I main top and adc, but I recently switched over to mid and jungle and climbing so much easier, faster with those that it's actually unbelievable

#7564 YuMing

YuMing

• Naughty
  • 4,296 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:08 PM

What are your opinions on the impact and relevancy of top and adc compared to the other roles? I'm curious cause I main top and adc, but I recently switched over to mid and jungle and climbing so much easier, faster with those that it's actually unbelievable

ok I might be talking out of my ass since I'm silver 4 kek but here's my probably wrong thoughts

top.... usually doesn't feel like it impacts that greatly unless they completely dominate in lane (ex. an unkillable 14/3 urgot or twoshotting 9/2 irelia), I guess it helps if they play a champ that scales well into late game or if they play a tank and just start building damage items since they already have the tankiness in level advantage but usually meh

adc is reliant on a supp for early stages in the game and later in the game if you get jumped on even if you're fed usually you die, so idk - it definitely helps there are another 1-2 members of your team doing decent but if you're the only one fed then it's difficult to carry. but there's definitely impact I think, just mostly in late game

jungle has the biggest impact on the game imo since you affect all lanes + securing objectives, carrying depends on the champion tho

mid has second most impact I'd think? you can roam, also I feel like a lot of mid champions have potential to tilt the game one way or the other (assassins can snowball out of control early game, most mages have either a decent amount of aoe damage and/or utility)

supp also has impact but you can't do anything if your team is bad sdlfkgjkdlfg

#7565 Caiii

Caiii

Chestnut

• PipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts

Posted Today, 12:25 AM

ok I might be talking out of my ass since I'm silver 4 kek but here's my probably wrong thoughts

top.... usually doesn't feel like it impacts that greatly unless they completely dominate in lane (ex. an unkillable 14/3 urgot or twoshotting 9/2 irelia), I guess it helps if they play a champ that scales well into late game or if they play a tank and just start building damage items since they already have the tankiness in level advantage but usually meh

adc is reliant on a supp for early stages in the game and later in the game if you get jumped on even if you're fed usually you die, so idk - it definitely helps there are another 1-2 members of your team doing decent but if you're the only one fed then it's difficult to carry. but there's definitely impact I think, just mostly in late game

jungle has the biggest impact on the game imo since you affect all lanes + securing objectives, carrying depends on the champion tho

mid has second most impact I'd think? you can roam, also I feel like a lot of mid champions have potential to tilt the game one way or the other (assassins can snowball out of control early game, most mages have either a decent amount of aoe damage and/or utility)

supp also has impact but you can't do anything if your team is bad sdlfkgjkdlfg

this is a pretty level-headed assessment, and I agree with your points especially on the jungler. I just hate how the dynamic of jungle and mid lane makes it so it literally means a win or lose if played accordingly. All of my recent games have been jungles just gassing up their Leb and have her roam all lanes until she got a full stack Mejai. Jungler babysitting bot or top? Better to just cut your losses and let the mf and riven feed cause they are never going to amount to anything. /End rant and I wish Atma's was back

#7566 YuMing

YuMing

• Naughty
  • 4,296 posts

Posted Today, 12:56 PM

this is a pretty level-headed assessment, and I agree with your points especially on the jungler. I just hate how the dynamic of jungle and mid lane makes it so it literally means a win or lose if played accordingly. All of my recent games have been jungles just gassing up their Leb and have her roam all lanes until she got a full stack Mejai. Jungler babysitting bot or top? Better to just cut your losses and let the mf and riven feed cause they are never going to amount to anything. /End rant and I wish Atma's was back

yeahhhh

although part of it might be because mid is well.... in the middle of the map so ganking is easier pathing-wise

top is usually very isolated so it doesn't help much until teamfighting, while adc is basically nothing until late game and is super reliant on a team knowing how to peel for them

also kek OT but I'm still bitter about the adc changes stormrazor still sucks and I want my essence reaver xayah back :^) also buying IE is basically a waste might as well just get 2 zeal items + stormrazor and hope for the best 0u0plz.png

mid can be decent all throughout the game

#7567 Caiii

Caiii

Chestnut

• PipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts

Posted Today, 05:52 PM (Edited by Caiii, Today, 05:54 PM.)

yeahhhh

although part of it might be because mid is well.... in the middle of the map so ganking is easier pathing-wise

top is usually very isolated so it doesn't help much until teamfighting, while adc is basically nothing until late game and is super reliant on a team knowing how to peel for them

also kek OT but I'm still bitter about the adc changes stormrazor still sucks and I want my essence reaver xayah back :^) also buying IE is basically a waste might as well just get 2 zeal items + stormrazor and hope for the best :derp:

mid can be decent all throughout the game

yeah, im just pretty salty tbh. i guess i just miss the good old times where there were much better payoffs with ganking the sidelanes with them being able to better push their advtantages earlier. You know what I miss? When ADCs used to rush IE. I used to camp thr fuck outta bot and the fucking caitlyn will come out with infinity edge and no boots. Oh and when Vayne used to be taken top god damn i miss that season

#7568 YuMing

YuMing

• Naughty
  • 4,296 posts

Posted Today, 06:42 PM

yeah, im just pretty salty tbh. i guess i just miss the good old times where there were much better payoffs with ganking the sidelanes with them being able to better push their advtantages earlier. You know what I miss? When ADCs used to rush IE. I used to camp thr fuck outta bot and the fucking caitlyn will come out with infinity edge and no boots. Oh and when Vayne used to be taken top god damn i miss that season

omg SKKFGD WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN

did IE still double crit chance???? SKLJFGLD

Up, Up and Away!