Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mufcfan

IU for female lead of Moon Lovers with Lee Jun Ki, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Byun Baek Hyun?

Moon Lovers  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Your thought

• ANTICIPATING!
    • Have a faith with PD from It's Okay, It's Love and The Winter The Wind Blows
    • Big budget production, Chinese remake, visual casts, SBS, sounds promising
    • Hope it'll turn well
  2. 2. IU in sageuk

• SUPER EXCITED!
    • Hope she'll do well

CXSB1oaUAAAK912.jpg

@theseoulstory 22m22 minutes ago

IU reportedly received acting offer for 'Moon Lovers' alongside EXO Baekhyun, Lee Junki etc http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110322364 â€¦

@kor_celebrities 7m7 minutes ago

関係者ã«ã‚ˆã‚‹ã¨ã€æ­Œæ‰‹IUãŒä¸­å›½ãƒ‰ãƒ©ãƒžã€Œå®®å»·å¥³å®˜ 若曦ã€ã®ãƒªãƒ¡ã‚¤ã‚¯ç‰ˆã€Œæœˆã®æ‹äººã€ã®ãƒ’ロイン役ã«æŠœã¦ã。イ・ジュンギã€ã‚«ãƒ³ãƒ»ãƒãƒŒãƒ«ã€ãƒ›ãƒ³ãƒ»ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ³ãƒ’ョンã€EXOベッキョンã€ãƒŠãƒ ãƒ»ã‚¸ãƒ¥ãƒ’ョクãªã©ãŒçš‡å­å½¹ã§å‡ºæ¼”検討中(本当ã‹ã©ã†ã‹ï¼‰

@instiz 14m14 minutes ago

[단ë…] ì•„ì´ìœ , 'ë‹¬ì˜ ì—°ì¸' ìºìŠ¤íŒ……꽃미남 9人 í˜¸í¡ http://inti.kr/pt/3479666 

Actor Ji Soo Cast in “Moon Lovers,†IU Considering Role

harmonicar December 27, 2015

IU-jisoo.jpg

The cast of SBS’s upcoming drama “Moon Lovers†is slowly gathering together.

First off, on December 28, actor Ji Soo confirmed that he had accepted a part in the drama. The actor recently garnered attention for his roles in dramas such as “Sassy Go Go†and “Angry Mom.â€

It was also reported that singer-actor IU is in talks with the production team for a role in “Moon Lovers.†A representative from IU’s company commented that “It’s true that IU has received an offer for ‘Moon Lovers.’ She’s currently considering the part and nothing is confirmed yet.â€

Currently, actors Kang Ha Neul, and Nam Joo Hyuk have been confirmed. With, EXO‘s Baekhyun, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon Gi, and Hong Jong Hyun considering roles.

“Moon Lovers†is a remake of a popular Chinese drama, and focuses around the story of a modern-day girl who finds herself thrown back into the past.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.co...nsidering-role/

Moon Lovers (Korean Drama)

• Drama: Moon Lovers (working & literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Dalui Yeonin
  • Hangul: ë‹¬ì˜ ì—°ì¸
  • Director: Kim Kyu-Tae
  • Writer: Tong Hua (novel), Jo Yoon-Jung
  • Network: SBS
  • Release Date: 2016
  • Language: Korean

Notes

• Based on the novel "Bu Bu Jing Xin" by Tong Hua (originally published online in 2005 on Jinjiang Original Network). 2011 Hunan Broadcasting System (HBS) drama series “Scarlet Heart†(“Bu Bu Jing Xinâ€) is also based on the novel.
  • Actor Lee Joon-Gi and singer/actress IU have been offered the lead roles and they are considering the offers. Kang Ha-Neul, Nam Joo-Hyuk and Baekhyun ('EXO-K') have been offered major supporting roles and they are considering the offers.

Cast

http://asianwiki.com/Moon_Lovers_%28Korean_Drama%29

Why are Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul taking these roles? 

Nam Joo Hyuk went from being the 1st male lead in School 2015 to now being the 3rd male lead in shows   :lol:

Why are Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul taking these roles? 

This.. I feel mostly sorry for Kang Ha neul. his such an hot item right now to be wasted in this project. 

This project is one big mess

hmm IU is a pretty decent actress and I can envision her acting like Liu Shi Shi, natural and likable.

So much negativity in this thread. :._.:

But Baekhyun and Jisoo in a drama together would be a dream come true! 

Whooaaa so IU would be the female lead? Damn 2 my bias would be there  :rlytearpls:

And the fact Baekhyun's crush would be IU  :lol:

I can't wait for this drama  :ahmagah:

For real? I don't know how I feel about this. IU is my boo but Liu Shi Shi is on another league...

Still, I hope she'll think carefully before choosing this.

Fighting to the confirmed cast as well. (OMG LEE JUN KI)  :chu:  

P/s: Source from Twitter: She asked Chinese fans about participating historical dramas and the fans said yes. So she said she'll consider acting in one

As long as the exo guy is not the main male lead, I'd be happy!

But I think this is just noise marketing from the project.

This.. I feel mostly sorry for Kang Ha neul. his such an hot item right now to be wasted in this project. 

This project is one big mess

Kang Ha Neul needs to drop this mess like a hot potato, what is he even thinking.

Y'all, I'm sorry, this cast sucks.

IU is the type who don't care about image or anything, she will take this role no matter how strong knetx talking bad about her.

something that yoona and suzy can't pull off to be struggle in the industry

Ji Soo ? Isn't IU real name Lee Ji Eun ? Or Ji Soo is that male actor which acted with Suho & Sassy Go Go ? @@

Yes, Ji Soo is that guy in Sassy Go Go and Glory Day, Suho's bestfriend too. Both of IU and JiSoo seems in the talk or already confirmed, the shooting will start and script reading, etc, they likely to fix all casts in January imo.

usually no

but universal studio put their money into this project, it such a shame if this drama goes flop

The choice of Kpop's most isolationist singer in such project is nothing less than absurd.

The choice of Kpop's most isolationist singer in such project is nothing less than absurd.

Looking forward to seeing you again in the soompi threads!^^