OneHallyu

[THOTTY REACTS] SBS GAYO DAEJUN PART 1

MelanatedBeauty

Ill only give my thoughts for part 1

then ill be disappearing to pop my pussy to the other 3 parts.

part 1 is 40 minutes long with no advertisements.

I'll be writing after OR during each performance so the post below is gonna be all over the place.. the lines will seperate and be used to notify you that it's a diff group im speaking of..

First things first the beginning when B.A.P got crunk as fuck with that missy eliott intro HAD ME HYPE AS FUCK

I was in my room shouting "aYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" while popping my clit!

SHIT. WAS. LIT!

Vixx's little intro dance was good but then GOT7 slid their little fresh asses like a thirsty girl/guy in a bitch dm's

with that drake hotline bling rendition...got7 needs to change their name to gotFRESH cause their little asses got reaaaallly fresh with that intro performance.

I see you got7

tumblr_n4gbpvBHzd1qg5o2oo2_250.gif

Im gonna guess the song which went "the beat of the people" was ikon...sorry I couldn't read that text that text had me like -squints eyes- but it looked like ikon's text so...

that was lit asf too especially when the fucking beat drop I got my ass out my chair and did what that song said

"DONT STOP POP THAT DONT STOP POP THAT POP THAT!"

If anyone knows what song it is they danced to (the screamo one not the french montana one) let me know in the comment section below..

The introduction to the sbs gayo daejun was good asf

IU looked cute.

Her hair got longer too..

I wonder when she's gonna try colored hair..probably wants to keep it healthy so wont risk it..

OH SHIT....

T-ara actually got to be on stage?

tumblr_nix81sgR2g1rveoj6o1_r1_400.gif

Well I'll be damned ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

I was trying to figure out if these girls had gone extinct!

They all looked so gorgeous my only disapointment was the loud ass instrumental music like turn that shit down sbs...do your fucking jobs and also they didnt perform sugar free, bo peep or number 9 BOPS.

Hope to see more of 'um

tumblr_mxpy783Yxh1s64jz1o3_250.gif

When cnblue came on

-searches for my pussy which was snatched by its freshly sprouting hairs-

gosh my bae jonghyun looked so good and sounded so good fuck...

YAS CINDERELLA blablabla NOO KNEE BAM

SOMEBAWDY HELP MAY SOMEBAWDY HELP MEEH YEAH EE YEAH

MAMAMOO CAME, CONQUERED, SNATCHED, SLAPPED. I smiled lol they were so cute and I enjoyed the fun twist by meshing their song with uptown funk.

BYE AILEE'S COMING

BYE BE

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BITCH FUCK YESS

YES AILEE U FUCKING BETTER U BEAUTIFUL BITCH

U FUCKING BETTER

RIP MY HAIR APART

MAKE ME EAT THAT SHIT

BITCH WHAT U MEAN U DONT THINK IM READY

BTICH IM READY!

-sings like ailee- DONT MAKE ME FIGHHTTT -stops- u ailee cause i'm ready

xcG4oN1.png

-my hair runs away from my scalp because the slayage was real-

I SAID I WAS READY BUT I WASN'T!

tumblr_nxmpwudVsr1rou1too1_250.gif

YAS APINK I REMEMBER! I'LL REMEMBER THAT EUNJI TRIED TO TAKE MY LIFE TOO. EUNJI SLAY ME QUEEN!

They all looked really cute tbh..

whos thats one in like all red...black hair..she has on booty shorts but then the booty shorts has like this ugly ass red stringy addition...

she's cute asf...

What? Big Bang's performing?

awk....

I thought iKON was gonna be bigbang because of that skull...

I guessed wrong dont kill a binch..

tumblr_ndb4gwvIJW1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

im fucking dead at bobby getting his life with that ssanti hip move 

Anyway I skipped some of ikon cause I actually dont like dumb & dumber...

I AM ENJOYING WHATS WRONG YASSSSSSSSSSS J squared YOU -CLAP- BETTER -CLAP SLAY -CLAP-! J squared *jinhwan and junhoe* showing binches how slayage is done correctly -sneps-

YASS CHANWOO SING UR LINES U BETTER SING THOSE LINES AND LET BINCHES KNOW

"IM HERE!"

ok so ikon ended off part 1...cool..

so far everythings going okay...pizza out im gonna go enjoy the rest

BYE NOW

giphy.gif

I drag when needed tho.. why would I unnecessarily drag just because people want negativity and find it fun?...

tumblr_nzv3s9y7Qj1umss3lo2_400.gif

edit: oh shit there's a fight outside bye girl ttyl

YAAAAS

thanks for your positive thread

What exactly are you trying to get at? Please form actual cohesive sentences next time, so more people can understand what you're saying. Thank you

why do u keep enterring my threads to write this same comment? If you dont understand just dont enter  :derp:  :derp:

Im starting to think you just like seeing me...thats it isn't it? :hurr:  :hurr:

why do u keep enterring my threads to write this same comment? If you dont understand just dont enter  :derp:  :derp:

Im starting to think you just like seeing me...thats it isn't it? :hurr:  :hurr:

Of course I like seeing you, I think you're funny at times...but sometimes it just seems like you're forcing it out of you and trying too hard...but that's just imo

Of course I like seeing you, I think you're funny at times...but sometimes it just seems like you're forcing it out of you and trying too hard...but that's just imo

Lol Im a very expressionate person whether people believe im this way irl or not that's their business not mine I can't force emotions out thats like trying to force yourself to love someone you don't..it doesn't work that way for me hun so thanks for your opinion on me but -sings like craig mabbit- THATS JUST MEE THATS JUSTT JUST A LITTLE MORE COME ON SATISFY ME JUST A LITTLE MORE COME ON AND TERRIFY ME..JUST A LITTLE MORE AND ILL BE DONE WITH IT TAKE MY LIFE AND THEN ILL FEEL OKAY~~  :ohla:  :ohla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpBAhk2JNk

-Posing like jeffree star as I dance-

CUT IT OUT OF MY MOUTH PUT MY TONGUE ON A POLE I WONT SING ANYMORE IM LOSING CONTROL

also thanks so much for reminding me of this song...it popped out of the middle of nowhere of my mind to the fore front girl

Archived