Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
ByulHarangBona

I.O.I/Gugudan's Kim Sejeong's Official Thread | The strongest ever God Sejeong |

~~~ Welcome all fellow Sejeongsters and also visitors to the Official Sejeong Thread! Make yourself at home ~~~  

275 members have voted

1. 1. I am a....

• Fangirl
    • Fanboy
    • Other
  2. 2. Which part of the world are you from?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Europe
    • Central/South America/Mexico
    • Oceania
    • East/South East Asia
    • Africa/Middle East/Central Asia
    • Other (please specify below!)
  3. 3. When did you start stanning Sejeong? :)

• On Kpop Star (Yeah right...)
    • P101 Ep 1 + Something New
    • Irony/Yanghwa Bridge era
    • P101 Eps 7-11
    • During I.O.I! (Latecomer)
    • Just a visitor/have casual interest. Not quite a fan yet :)

Sometimes I get negged randomly there and I feel like it's because of my sig  :rlytearpls:

I get negged randomly in the thread too when I only state reasonable evidence and point out how the thread is a bit salty  :soul:

Some of these people, I also knew from before, and I've kind of disliked them based on other threads. I changed my user display name so they probably don't recognize me, but they've been obviously biased and atrocious in previous threads. I am afraid to specifically post anything here because someone might see it and I'll lose credibility in the other thread.  :rlytearpls:

Anyway, more Sejeong love:

More pictures are on the twitter account I got these from  :dave:

• Like 3

The first comment I make in the official prod101 thread with Sejeong as my new dp, people attack Sejeong out of nowhere to disagree with my opinions  :._.:

Looks like a rough journey ahead as a stan.. but I'm glad the inevitable dislike she'll get is random dislike because I can't really find a justified reason to dislike this girl haha  :lol:

Sometimes I get negged randomly there and I feel like it's because of my sig  :rlytearpls:

Don't worry. That means that people feel threatened by Sejeong and her fans.

I stan YoungJi since the CCM rumored group with Bang Hyunah and SeeYa's Youngjoo and Kara Project was a pain tbh. If you visit the thread of the show, it's filled with hate comments towards the girl and twitter even had death threats, but guess who won the show. People will swallow their words and actions in the end. Sejeong is a winner!

Edited by â–³ Illuminaughty â–³

The first comment I make in the official prod101 thread with Sejeong as my new dp, people attack Sejeong out of nowhere to disagree with my opinions  :._.:

Looks like a rough journey ahead as a stan.. but I'm glad the inevitable dislike she'll get is random dislike because I can't really find a justified reason to dislike this girl haha  :lol:

Don't mind them, yo did nothing wrong, just be cool

I feel like there's low key hate for her in that thread because of the Sira thing or being popular or something, the thread makes me feel more iffy than I did when I was in the sixteen thread (stanning an unpopular trainee). But at least we're relatively safe here~ Some of the people in the thread are actually quite annoying and unreasonable.

It's going to be rough journey when the final lineup is announced, I advise to check the lineup and not look at the thread for a good while~

Najeong will be the next OTP 

tumblr_ns76hlLyUk1s635vmo1_400.gif

What Sira thing? o-o

tumblr_o33sujDgWb1v7zqywo1_540.gif

tumblr_o33sujDgWb1v7zqywo2_540.gif

tumblr_o33sujDgWb1v7zqywo3_540.gif

<3

Cuuuuuute <3

D'awww *hugs* It's okay, this thread will always love you and we love Sejeong so all is good here! :D

It's fabulous tbh :happy:

I get negged randomly in the thread too when I only state reasonable evidence and point out how the thread is a bit salty  :soul:

Some of these people, I also knew from before, and I've kind of disliked them based on other threads. I changed my user display name so they probably don't recognize me, but they've been obviously biased and atrocious in previous threads. I am afraid to specifically post anything here because someone might see it and I'll lose credibility in the other thread.  :rlytearpls:

She's so cute~ :meow:​

its produce 101 not producer 101  :ninja:

omfg editing rn  :ohbi:

What Sira thing? o-o

That time when Sejeong won and everyone was like 'nah man, she didn't deserve to win, Sira did and blah blah blah.' And then there was this Sira vs Sejeong who deserved to win argument, I pointed out that it was opinion so it varied. And yeah, it was one of those stupid things.

P.s. one of those bit*hes used my argument to support their side despite taking sides in who deserved to win and arguing for a bit. 

Tbh I wanted to post this as my reaction to his/her hypocrisy but decided not to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDpfG3Jlk1A

god, for the first time since i joined OH, i'm tempted in change my DP  :unsure:

Don't mind them, yo did nothing wrong, just be cool

You should! Great time to turn over a new leaf  :happy: And I will thx

I feel like there's low key hate for her in that thread because of the Sira thing or being popular or something, the thread makes me feel more iffy than I did when I was in the sixteen thread (stanning an unpopular trainee). But at least we're relatively safe here~ Some of the people in the thread are actually quite annoying and unreasonable.

It's going to be rough journey when the final lineup is announced, I advise to check the lineup and not look at the thread for a good while~

I wasn't here for Sixteen lol I could imagine it'd be really messy too..

LMAO I have sigs turned off (comp runs too slow) so I'm not quite sure what yours is  :lol: Heck, I sometimes even forget what my own is.

I get negged randomly in the thread too when I only state reasonable evidence and point out how the thread is a bit salty  

ahaha what did you even do or shade before. I used to be a really shady, I think most people know me from my previous dp

9fpyXmy.png  this one

D'awwwww <3

I just remade mine to make it a bit more smooth  :lol:

If you need a gif icon or sig, I can help out as well!  :chu:

D'awww *hugs* It's okay, this thread will always love you and we love Sejeong so all is good here! :D

lol idk why the gifs or choppy. Silly Pimo heh And thanks!  :lol:

Don't worry. That means that people feel threatened by Sejeong and her fans.

I stan YoungJi since the CCM rumored group with Bang Hyunah and SeeYa's Youngjoo and Kara Project was a pain tbh. If you visit the thread of the show, it's filled with hate comments towards the girl and twitter even had death threats, but guess who won the show. People will swallow their words and actions in the end. Sejeong is a winner!

omg I didn't even follow Kara project but I forgot that the thread of it probably existed somewhere..  :._.:  Do you support Chaekyoung and Shiyoon then?

Omg the thread is pretty active these days  :wohnda:  

Let them be, don't worry, you know that people on OH love being salty for no reason  :._.: Tbh last time I checked the prod 101 thread was weeks ago so I didn't know that people were being like this lol.

LMAO I have sigs turned off (comp runs too slow) so I'm not quite sure what yours is  :lol: Heck, I sometimes even forget what my own is.

I love your sig hehe

I like the supporting banner idea /o/ I would love to put one on my sig.

lol idk why the gifs or choppy. Silly Pimo heh And thanks!  :lol:

omg I didn't even follow Kara project but I forgot that the thread of it probably existed somewhere..  :._.:  Do you support Chaekyoung and Shiyoon then?

I support Chaekhyung, I don't know a lot about Shiyoon  :cry: tbh, the only trainees that I've been/ had been fully following are YoungJi, Sejeong and Seulgi. 

http://onehallyu.com/topic/68401-kara-project-reality-show-thread-congrats-youngji/

That time when Sejeong won and everyone was like 'nah man, she didn't deserve to win, Sira did and blah blah blah.' And then there was this Sira vs Sejeong who deserved to win argument, I pointed out that it was opinion so it varied. And yeah, it was one of those stupid things.

P.s. one of those bit*hes used my argument to support their side despite taking sides in who deserved to win and arguing for a bit. 

Tbh I wanted to post this as my reaction to his/her hypocrisy but decided not to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDpfG3Jlk1A

Ahhh alright, I see. :/

Thanks for explaining.

Seems like those type of things happen quite often...

Oh that sucks. >:

:hurr:  :hurr:  :hurr:

ahaha what did you even do or shade before. I used to be a really shady, I think most people know me from my previous dp

9fpyXmy.png  this one

I just said a trainee wasn't my cup of tea nicest way possible, like I added things like 'but my opinion is insignificant' and stuff. There was no comment on anything else and stuff- it was just a broad/general opinion, it's like I was just saying who I thought did better and who I was going to vote for. People there were just plan salty and negging left & right for no reason, especially when the final line up was decided.  :ohpressor: 

• Like 3

^ lmao Matter of time till we get a list of "Sejeong Fanboys/Fangirls"  :hurr:

after watching her hidden box vid, i found her so oppa-like and cool

and then i come across this gif

tumblr_o2oucbbcpX1v7zqywo3_540.gif

this qt :ahmagah:

Edited by Favely
  • Like 3

qsAH1sQ.gif  VukxE77.gif  XYde5os.gif

More random dp's

Also I wish we could use fan-taken photos for badges but sadly we can't...  :._.:

Edited by Elly_
  • Like 2

^

I want to use those as my dp :rlytearpls:

On another note, even without much airtime, I don't understand why people would hate such a beautiful, nice, and talented girl

She did nothing wrong so far during the show, other than stealing other's limelight by frankly speaking, being awesome

*shrugs*

• Like 4

@Rinne

Feel free to use any lol I already posted some other ones on Page 10 and Paruru and Miss Maple used those  :ohbi:

I think it's only going to get worse from here out *shrugs*

• Like 2

It looks good as my dp :rlytearpls:

Thanks Elly

Guess I need to make new siggies to match well with it :lol:

• Like 1

in ep 7 they will focus more on rap and dance team, so i hope sejeong get less hate, the poor girl didn't deserve all these blaming when other girl (you know who) got so much more screentime than her

Eventhough you know all these butthurt people can't totally blame her because most of her popularity comes from her talent

• Like 1

in ep 7 they will focus more on rap and dance team, so i hope sejeong get less hate, the poor girl didn't deserve all these blaming when other girl (you know who) got so much more screentime than her

Eventhough you know all these butthurt people can't totally blame her because most of her popularity comes from her talent

We should get used to it lol

with popularity comes hate, even without a reason!

so I guess Sejeong is getting really popular, as someone said soon we'll see a list of celebs fan boys/girls 

• Like 1

after watching her hidden box vid, i found her so oppa-like and cool

and then i come across this gif

tumblr_o2oucbbcpX1v7zqywo3_540.gif

this qt :ahmagah:

She is so cuteeeee <3

12725056_1710821152469544_885414153_n.jp

pre-debut photos  :chu:

Her forehead is a blessing not a curse, I'm glad she never beats herself over it

• Like 3