Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
ByulHarangBona

I.O.I/Gugudan's Kim Sejeong's Official Thread | The strongest ever God Sejeong |

~~~ Welcome all fellow Sejeongsters and also visitors to the Official Sejeong Thread! Make yourself at home ~~~  

275 members have voted

1. 1. I am a....

• Fangirl
    • Fanboy
    • Other
  2. 2. Which part of the world are you from?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Europe
    • Central/South America/Mexico
    • Oceania
    • East/South East Asia
    • Africa/Middle East/Central Asia
    • Other (please specify below!)
  3. 3. When did you start stanning Sejeong? :)

• On Kpop Star (Yeah right...)
    • P101 Ep 1 + Something New
    • Irony/Yanghwa Bridge era
    • P101 Eps 7-11
    • During I.O.I! (Latecomer)
    • Just a visitor/have casual interest. Not quite a fan yet :)

My tribute to Kim Sejeong (I used her gifs and mentioned her a lot here roflmao). I am such a trash. Oh and hey there fellow Sejeong trashes :3

Omg hey again  :chu:

and your article was super cute, I agree Mnet better make the group known because they only have a year together. But after that I'm hoping that Sejeong and the other Jellyfish girls (Mina, Nayoung) who I really like as well, debut together

• Like 1

Omg hey again  :chu:

and your article was super cute, I agree Mnet better make the group known because they only have a year together. But after that I'm hoping that Sejeong and the other Jellyfish girls (Mina, Nayoung) who I really like as well, debut together

hey  :ahmagah:

I have high hopes on MNET for pulling this off because their reality shows as of late are always trending among youngsters and global fans alike. The Jelpi girls are most probably will end up in the final lineup (finger crossed) as they are a bunch of the better performers out there. Though I want Sejeong to win this and become more successful afterwards. All the popular and trending girls on the show got me addicted lol  :lol:

My tribute to Kim Sejeong (I used her gifs and mentioned her a lot here roflmao). I am such a trash. Oh and hey there fellow Sejeong trashes :3

That's beautiful!  :rlytearpls:

Hey there!

Just finished watching all the episodes that are out, and she's the only one that truly stood out to me. Her vocals, visuals, leadership, and overall personality is just to die for, so hello everyone, I'll be camping out here from now on.  :ahmagah:

I agree with that. I wasn't really into the idea of this show, until I gave it a chance and watched her introduction video and now I have 0 regrets. Make sure to spazz with us  :hurr:

By the end of this show, I want to see a huge gaining of followers of our cult, #SejeongTrash

Any one that doesn't vote for Sejeong that watches produce 101, I will judge  :dave:

The girl has potential to replace my ultimate bias of 3 years, the only other trainee that has come close to that is JYP's Chaeryeong- stuck in the basement until 2017/2018.

Topped:

tumblr_o2bxtjEzby1v7zqywo6_400.gif

tumblr_o2k3dzOn6L1v4jyc3o1_540.png

tumblr_o2bxtjEzby1v7zqywo5_400.giftumblr_o2bxtjEzby1v7zqywo8_400.gif

Edited by Limerence
  • Like 1

Wonderful write up!! I agree with you so much about Sejeong being the perfect idol...

She pretty much has it all! I need more Sejeong in my life...

Waiting a week for each episode is killing me!! Loving the DP btw :ahmagah:

By the end of this show, I want to see a huge gaining of followers of our cult, #SejeongTrash

Any one that doesn't vote for Sejeong that watches produce 101, I will judge  :dave:

The girl has potential to replace my ultimate bias of 3 years, the only other trainee that has come close to that is JYP's Chaeryeong- stuck in the basement until 2017/2018.

hehe I so want in on that cult...

#SejeongTrash!

I mean how can anyone not fall for this angel?

uKfgUQI.jpg

Edited by itsPurin!

tumblr_o2k3dzOn6L1v4jyc3o1_540.png

Yaasss #sejeongtrash

And those pics are so cute omo omo omo she's so adorable

tumblr_inline_n27y7cX5Yp1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n27y7cX5Yp1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n27y7cX5Yp1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n27y7cX5Yp1qid2nw.gif

hello~~

to be honest, i pay attention to her because she rank #2 in the popularity votes on first (or second?) ep.

i watched her first performance with other jellyfish trainees, but i'm just like oh okay, they are good singer and performer

but on ep 3, when the first mission was out, she really caught my attention.

her group only consisted girls from D and F, but the result is pretty shocking.

she, as an A class, didn't hesitant to help others and her leadership is pretty good. great group leader, indeed.

hope she doing well, i'm rooting for her!  :lol:

• Like 2

BQPYFk2.jpg

Hul~ The margin between her and Somi in sponsorship gifts is now just below 6%

• Like 2

BQPYFk2.jpg

wow...

Do you think she has a chance to surpass Somi for the item event vote?

She's rising so much!!

wow...

Do you think she has a chance to surpass Somi for the item event vote?

She's rising so much!!

She does imo, she has a 3-4% increase rate nowadays and Somi's voters haven't been voting that much anymore. If the trend continues for 2 or so days, she might will be no.1~

Edited by Limerence

Hello all, first time posting in this thread, although i have been following some days ago, what can i say, first time i saw her and Nayoung and Mina, the moment she told the other jellyfish trainees to go to the top chairs, lol, i was snatch, she give a great vibe.

About the support votes, she was down like 20% last week, she will pass Somi, there's no doubt about it.

She's a future nation treasure  :smile: 

• Like 1

BQPYFk2.jpg

If she continues rising at the same rate, she will get the food truck in about a week and a half. It is quite impresive!