Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
ByulHarangBona

I.O.I/Gugudan's Kim Sejeong's Official Thread | The strongest ever God Sejeong |

~~~ Welcome all fellow Sejeongsters and also visitors to the Official Sejeong Thread! Make yourself at home ~~~  

275 members have voted

1. 1. I am a....

• Fangirl
    • Fanboy
    • Other
  2. 2. Which part of the world are you from?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Europe
    • Central/South America/Mexico
    • Oceania
    • East/South East Asia
    • Africa/Middle East/Central Asia
    • Other (please specify below!)
  3. 3. When did you start stanning Sejeong? :)

• On Kpop Star (Yeah right...)
    • P101 Ep 1 + Something New
    • Irony/Yanghwa Bridge era
    • P101 Eps 7-11
    • During I.O.I! (Latecomer)
    • Just a visitor/have casual interest. Not quite a fan yet :)

Omg I just came here to say that ever since the first episode she has been my fave she's so cute, and pretty, and such a nice person, like the way she treated Sohye was so sweet, and no to mention her beautiful voice.  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: So happy she came first on the rankings for episode 4  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Also the OP is really cute

She's really something special. I actually didn't want to support anyone else besides my DSP girls, especially not someone higher-ranked than them, but she sucked me in after watching the first episode  :ahmagah:

aren't they both stuck in D because fuck I want them to move up ranks :((

Lets pray the DSP girls get the move up ranks

• Like 1

Omg I just came here to say that ever since the first episode she has been my fave she's so cute, and pretty, and such a nice person, like the way she treated Sohye was so sweet, and no to mention her beautiful voice.  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: So happy she came first on the rankings for episode 4  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Also the OP is really cute

Yes, stan her  :rlytearpls:

She's an angel  :rlytearpls:

Chaekhyung moved to C tho, I bet they'll go higher we just need to keep voting so they could reach top11 ^^

She's really pretty.

Yes, she really is!  :)

I love ha

talent + vocals + beauty + persona

why so perfect ?

i feel attacked tbh, it's just too much to handle  :wohnda:

did anyone know of Jellyfish's flawless trainees before Produce101 ?

I hope they debut soon, their age is perfect and they are MORE than ready

The OP look very pretty!

Hope she debuts with Somi o.O

Would really LOVE to seem them in the same team :D

Especially SomiXSejeong moments xD

I am dying for that to happen! I ship them so bad, and sohye x sejeong omma too. Sejeong is so precious <3

Thank you OP for the awesome signature!! I love it <3'

I'm so excited to see what Sejeong will do in episode 5. I can't wait for it to air!

Dang, I saw Sejung in some youtube clip with JYP as judge.  Now I kind of wish JYP had selected her and used her in Twice.   She would have done well on Sixteen.  Well hey at least she will be with Somi of JYP for a short while when they debut as a group.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Chaekyung was promoted to C after the Pick Me re-evaluations. But she still deserved at least B and Shiyoon at least C, they just can't get higher cos it seems the trainers are way biased about them being from DSP and debuting before.

----

And just want to say that Kim Sejeong is pretty much a perfect human being. I want to marry her FOR REAL.  :ahmagah:

UoAJjgM.jpg

"What you say? Don't do that cos i'm an idol? Imma do whatever the hell i want! :hehe: "

Edited by DreamChazr

She caught my attention when ep 1 was released, the Jellyfish trainees performance completely blew me away and I wanted to know more about the girl in yellow with the pretty smile and amazing voice. 
After watching the other episodes I also fell for her personality  :cry: I think I'm obsessed with her now.

So...hello everyone  :ohbi:

• Like 1

She caught my attention when ep 1 was released, the Jellyfish trainees performance completely blew me away and I wanted to know more about the girl in yellow with the pretty smile and amazing voice. 

After watching the other episodes I also fell for her personality  :cry: I think I'm obsessed with her now.

So...hello everyone  :ohbi:

heyo

Just finished watching all the episodes that are out, and she's the only one that truly stood out to me. Her vocals, visuals, leadership, and overall personality is just to die for, so hello everyone, I'll be camping out here from now on.  :ahmagah:

Edited by kim8469
  • Like 2