Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
ByulHarangBona

I.O.I/Gugudan's Kim Sejeong's Official Thread | The strongest ever God Sejeong |

~~~ Welcome all fellow Sejeongsters and also visitors to the Official Sejeong Thread! Make yourself at home ~~~  

275 members have voted

1. 1. I am a....

• Fangirl
    • Fanboy
    • Other
  2. 2. Which part of the world are you from?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Europe
    • Central/South America/Mexico
    • Oceania
    • East/South East Asia
    • Africa/Middle East/Central Asia
    • Other (please specify below!)
  3. 3. When did you start stanning Sejeong? :)

• On Kpop Star (Yeah right...)
    • P101 Ep 1 + Something New
    • Irony/Yanghwa Bridge era
    • P101 Eps 7-11
    • During I.O.I! (Latecomer)
    • Just a visitor/have casual interest. Not quite a fan yet :)

tyty her voice is heaven!! UGHH waiting for her to debut is going to kill me

Her voice melts my ears, I'm so happy she went on Produce 101 otherwise I may have never discovered her  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Hello, I am new to this thread. :D

Welcome!

tumblr_o1nzurjwOY1v3m47zo2_400.gif

The OP look very pretty!

Hope she debuts with Somi o.O

Would really LOVE to seem them in the same team :D

Especially SomiXSejeong moments xD

I am dying for that to happen! I ship them so bad, and sohye x sejeong omma too. Sejeong is so precious <3

BQPYFk2.jpg

Hul~ The margin between her and Somi in sponsorship gifts is now just below 6%

If she continues rising at the same rate, she will get the food truck in about a week and a half. It is quite impresive!

So I just watched the full episode and... I cried like a baby ;___;

She is such a sweetheart <3 and I love what she said at the end, her and somi being close I love it so much ♥♥

• Like 1

after watching her hidden box vid, i found her so oppa-like and cool

and then i come across this gif

tumblr_o2oucbbcpX1v7zqywo3_540.gif

this qt :ahmagah:

She is so cuteeeee <3

You have flawless taste and perspective in music and its prospective micro subjects  :dave:

It's true, if people don't choose you, it's just not for you (in regards of the show's voting systems). It doesn't mean they can't find success somewhere else, they can but not as a part of the final lineup. We all have preferences but the ratio of us sharing the same thoughts is small. Sejeong, Somi, Yoojung, and Sohye have lots of fans. Some people are questioning the reasoning behind that, but to most people, they like them. In the end, it's whether you are worthy to be people's idol or not. Someone that can be admired, and idolized

Since we are discussing about this, time for me to shamelessly bring out my old article about idol. You can read it if you want. I love OP-ED and I need sparks and inspirations to write a new one  :lol:

Her smiles made my day  :rlytearpls:

We can make a mini game or a mini mafia if you want  :lol:

Underrated but I ship The Kim Sisters - The SeYoung Ship

tumblr_o33sujDgWb1v7zqywo1_540.gif

Produce-101-Kim-SeJeong-Kim-NaYoung-Kang

Produce-101-Kim-SeJeong-Kim-NaYoung-Kang

p/s: Kim Nayoung is a beauty

#khunfession I never knew of anyone in Jellyfish Entertainment prior to Sejeong's participation in the show, and I never thought she'll be one of the most popular trainee

She's growing on everyone tbqh, positively and negatively

No worries, most of my votes went to someone else too

Be ready to steal her life-size cardboard cutout

Welcome! Please make yourself right at home. It's never too late for someone to become her fan  :lol:

All of us here are Sejeong trash so no biggie

I love this gif lmao

tumblr_o33sujDgWb1v7zqywo1_540.gif

Also, am I the only one who thinks Sejeong looks like reaaaally pretty with no/little make up?

I LOVE her smile here, she is a sunshine  :rlytearpls:

tumblr_o4s0croUzz1vns3z0o1_500.jpg

• Like 1

GodSejeong totally slayed the Crush performance, I love her voice! Tbh she and Sira shine the most to me in that perf

I am so happy, and proud she made it this far. She had absolutely no recognition before the show started yet she snatched that second place and proved to be the member most ideslly wanted/included in most people's line ups!

I love her and I hope now that it is over that the hate will be over too. She deserves all the love and success in the world <3

• Like 2

There's something that's been bottering me a little lately and it is people writing her name as Sejung. Her name is 세정..there is an ㅓ not a ㅜ so I dont understand why it is suddenly being romanized as Sejung :/

Voted already, she is SO close! I hope mnet airs in one of the remaining 4 eps the moment she receives her truck ♡

• Like 1

this girl is probably one of the most charismatic leaders among kpop girlgroups. kindhearted, caring, modest, calm, and always gives the most charismatic answers to any question

is really well rounded too, doesn't have any weakness, while excelling in many things

too bad that her visual isn't good enough for her to become the next it girl like yoona suzy, or phenomenon like tzuyu. the best she should aim at for now is sistar's hyorin

I think she has more of a Taeyeon vibe, as in she is very well liked among fans and will have tons of female stans but male fans like her too, and has that charming personality while being a great singer and well rounded overall in other areas too ^^

I am partially happy with the lineup. I'm fine with the Top 11 but it'll be better if Nayoung and Cathy made it since I like those two. It's just my personal preferences so don't take it seriously (I need to cite this every single time just to not instigate bad blood)

Already followed all related Twitter accs  :lol:

I always leave it to others first to update the thread unless no one else do it. I don't want to double post too much. But if needed, I can do it

Haha that's true. It's confusing but understandable. Just like Qri. Is it Kyuli or Gyuri? Or Kyuri?  :lol:

True, Qri's is pronounced as Kyuri but I only know that because I am fan haha :)

í리 it is kyu and not Gyu because of the ã…‹ but it could be mistaken as kyuli, some fans call her kyul so idk xD

Sorry for the offtopic ^^"

Ce-V_-1UUAAeAAe.jpg:large

since nayoung 95/12, she belongs to 96 lines

Kim Sejeong: AB

Kim Chungha : B

Im Nayoung : O

i like Sejeong to be a leader, but she is AB. AB and B types are the most avoided to be a leader. Im Nayong already a leader of pledis girls

I am older than all of them otl
Ohh I hope we get to hear some of her rapping skill \â—‹/

She is looking so beautiful this comeback. The bangs look so cute, it suits her well <3

Do we know when will her award badge be available? 

She looks so pretty in all of them ♥ love the second one when she smiles lovestruck.png