Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
ByulHarangBona

I.O.I/Gugudan's Kim Sejeong's Official Thread | The strongest ever God Sejeong |

~~~ Welcome all fellow Sejeongsters and also visitors to the Official Sejeong Thread! Make yourself at home ~~~  

275 members have voted

1. 1. I am a....

• Fangirl
    • Fanboy
    • Other
  2. 2. Which part of the world are you from?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Europe
    • Central/South America/Mexico
    • Oceania
    • East/South East Asia
    • Africa/Middle East/Central Asia
    • Other (please specify below!)
  3. 3. When did you start stanning Sejeong? :)

• On Kpop Star (Yeah right...)
    • P101 Ep 1 + Something New
    • Irony/Yanghwa Bridge era
    • P101 Eps 7-11
    • During I.O.I! (Latecomer)
    • Just a visitor/have casual interest. Not quite a fan yet :)

Hello all, first time posting in this thread, although i have been following some days ago, what can i say, first time i saw her and Nayoung and Mina, the moment she told the other jellyfish trainees to go to the top chairs, lol, i was snatch, she give a great vibe.

About the support votes, she was down like 20% last week, she will pass Somi, there's no doubt about it.

She's a future nation treasure  :smile: 

• Like 1

Yay!!!! For number 1, and i just listened to the song of zion t, it will suit the team just fine, i really wish she stays in first.

cr. kyotae

omg lol

So good to see her win, the ending of the song was glorious, i enjoyed all the stages but just for that 5 or 7 seconds, was heaven, and she can be better, great things are to come for our Sejeong, National Treasure i tell you.

The first comment I make in the official prod101 thread with Sejeong as my new dp, people attack Sejeong out of nowhere to disagree with my opinions  :._.:

Looks like a rough journey ahead as a stan.. but I'm glad the inevitable dislike she'll get is random dislike because I can't really find a justified reason to dislike this girl haha  :lol:

Don't mind them, yo did nothing wrong, just be cool

I think the 3 will make it.

About staning more girls, i do lol, like 60 more, but my main 11 are, Sejeong, Mina, Nayoung, Hyeri, Sira, Yebin, Chaekyung, Minkyoeng, Sua, Seokyoung, and Hyemi, but from this lot i think only like 4 or 5 at max would make the group.

I feel. 

Sometimes I wonder if people are ready to attack us and if they can't, ignore us. Simpleton is a really logical user though, from what I've seen, and that person is getting negged.  :unsure: It's sad to see the main forum take a turn for the worst but it happens in all survival shows.

And is it just me or is Sejeong getting prettier and prettier~

Nop, is not just you  :smile:

It feels weird as a show watcher being in one of the most secure positions supporting Sejeong.  :._.:  Like almost every other girl has their worries and what not (except Yoojung/Somi fans perhaps) about not making it into the final lineup or dropping ranks. I guess that's a really fortunate thing since we don't really have to be stressed out come the final episodes. I just hope the Jellyfish/Cj E&M controversy doesn't hurt Sejeong but other than that I think she'll have a smooth path from here on out

No need to worry, all this hate comes with the territory, there are a lot more fans/supporters of her, and yes i also think she’ll have a smooth path, she's already an idol, i loved when she entered the vocal stage, but JKS ruined it with all the number 1 bs talk.

:derp:  :derp:  looks like we have an invasion lol

on another note, i think Sejeong get very stressed with the trainers, from what i have seen of the great mnet editing team, every time she is with a trainer, she gets very nervous, out of sync, you know what i mean? and watching episode 6, did she get interviewed? i don't recall having seen a 1 on 1 shot of her (with the PD's), and didn't even show her talking before or after their stage, i'm not complaining, i'm cool with that, just a mere observation.

ahh this fancam is giving me so much feels.....

Her voice is just love! I still can't get that super saiyan gif out of my mind :cry:

wuaaaaa for real, she is awesome, thnx for sharing this video

and yes, i was waiting for the transformation also lol

I don't really follow Produce 101, just the performance, but is it true that people are suddenly hating on Sejeong? :cry:

Nah, not the people, just a salty bunch of knetz, she's alright, Sohye on the other hand, is in a tough spot

___

Credits to user Joymax

CdHjREuUUAIsFZI.jpg

Via: https://twitter.com/jelpi_daily

Confirmed members who are in Produce 101 right now.

Kim Nayoung Birthday: November 23, 1995

tumblr_nznrvvkmzX1qdafhgo3_r1_400.gif

Kim Sejeong Birthday August 28, 1996

tumblr_nznrvvkmzX1qdafhgo1_r1_400.gif

Kang Mina Birthday December 4, 1999

tumblr_nznrvvkmzX1qdafhgo6_r1_400.gif

“K-Pop Star 4″ Contestant Park Yoon Ha Signs With Jellyfish Entertainment

park-yoon-ha.png

A contestant of MBC 'Birth of a Great Star 3', ulzzang Han Seo-Hee, has attracted attention for her physical resemblance to actress Song Ji-Hyo.

tumblr_mdl3ty9Z5d1qaqgxn.jpg

Is this the Sulli look-alike? o-o

'Super Star K2' Park Bo Ram, Sulli's Look-Alike After Weight Loss?

After losing all the weight, she seemed to look like f(x)'s member Sulli. Some are even questioning if she got plastic surgery because the changes were so dramatic.

Park Bo Ram is currently being trained in Jellyfish Entertainment.

http://www.kpopstarz...weight-loss.htm

park-bo-ram-weight-loss.jpg?w=600

Produce 101 is indeed a great start for this girls, i will be expecting great things for them in 2017, i dunno but every time i watch mina eye smile i stare at the monitor with a smile lol, like a reflex

So for those that love this video...  

I caught the pamphlet, even the chocolate...  but

How many of you caught the so very, very smooth mic switch...  be honest now...

Hooo i saw it the first time, no lies

So happy she still in first, i was really mad all morning because the 101 thread, i just can't deal with a lot of negative vibes there.

She will make a great leader, that letter, damn, i know what is like to work at a young age, but damn, so centered at such age, so selfish, it makes me more mad to remember all the nasty comments about her, Fighting Kim Sejeong!!!!

and for sure i'm joining the band lol  :smile:

• Like 1

I hope Sejeong didn’t change team for the concept evaluation, the preview for the next ep is misleading (again) and looks like she's with the girly concept team, but, why would she change?, she was the first to pick girl crush concept.

• Like 1

Everyone, let's make her our role model and have abs together  :rlytearpls:

Bonus:

This place is so peaceful and calm, it's a good place to chill :dave:  

She does look great today, a lot of fan cams also, i wonder if the stores are replenishing their stock of stripe shirts right now. 

i think this songs will be in the mini/album, but the tittle will be a new one.

The pd101 thread is so hostile this days, i barely post there anymore

Edited by foncho majere
  • Like 3

Yeah some of the users in the main thread are really out to attack some of the trainees or their supporters...

I forgot but does the pd101 group debut right after the show finishes? Right around early April right? I really feel like the album is going to be amazing!! Some of the songs already sound title track tier to my ears so I can't wait to see what the actual one will be like!

Isn't the last episode the debut also?

I wanna wait for the episode to listen to the songs, but i dunno if i can fight the temptation lol, this songs will be the Bsides, i expect a nice upbeat song for main title  :smile: 

This kid is selling stuff like crazy lol

• Like 1

2 more weeks to go, i really wish for the 3 jelpi girls make the group, but is no biggie if they don't, in any case Sejeong will be the leader of this group.

• Like 1

:dave:

I've been trying to vote for both support and the main poll everyday

--

Done with both votes.

*sigh i just want to this show to finish, it is really very draining emotionally, i can very mad with the main thread sometimes. I expect the fancams tonight 

• Like 1

Welcome to our domain~

Someone stop him, JJY, wow XD

Get that promo!

Sejeong's impact  :dave:

How I very much agree with all of these, especially that last comment:

And, this fandom...

hate being stuck at work, i can't see tweets nor videos, *sigh, gonna have to wait to get home  :._.: