Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
ByulHarangBona

I.O.I/Gugudan's Kim Sejeong's Official Thread | The strongest ever God Sejeong |

~~~ Welcome all fellow Sejeongsters and also visitors to the Official Sejeong Thread! Make yourself at home ~~~  

275 members have voted

1. 1. I am a....

• Fangirl
    • Fanboy
    • Other
  2. 2. Which part of the world are you from?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Europe
    • Central/South America/Mexico
    • Oceania
    • East/South East Asia
    • Africa/Middle East/Central Asia
    • Other (please specify below!)
  3. 3. When did you start stanning Sejeong? :)

• On Kpop Star (Yeah right...)
    • P101 Ep 1 + Something New
    • Irony/Yanghwa Bridge era
    • P101 Eps 7-11
    • During I.O.I! (Latecomer)
    • Just a visitor/have casual interest. Not quite a fan yet :)

My tribute to Kim Sejeong (I used her gifs and mentioned her a lot here roflmao). I am such a trash. Oh and hey there fellow Sejeong trashes :3

By the end of this show, I want to see a huge gaining of followers of our cult, #SejeongTrash

Any one that doesn't vote for Sejeong that watches produce 101, I will judge  :dave:

The girl has potential to replace my ultimate bias of 3 years, the only other trainee that has come close to that is JYP's Chaeryeong- stuck in the basement until 2017/2018.

Topped:

tumblr_o2bxtjEzby1v7zqywo6_400.gif

tumblr_o2k3dzOn6L1v4jyc3o1_540.png

tumblr_o2bxtjEzby1v7zqywo5_400.giftumblr_o2bxtjEzby1v7zqywo8_400.gif

Edited by Limerence
  • Like 1

BQPYFk2.jpg

Hul~ The margin between her and Somi in sponsorship gifts is now just below 6%

• Like 2

wow...

Do you think she has a chance to surpass Somi for the item event vote?

She's rising so much!!

She does imo, she has a 3-4% increase rate nowadays and Somi's voters haven't been voting that much anymore. If the trend continues for 2 or so days, she might will be no.1~

Edited by Limerence

can i just say i love the bond/relationship between the jelpi girls? nayoung and mina cried for sejeong when she was announced 1st.  :rlytearpls:

it was at that moment i felt genuine friendship between them, it's so beautiful.  :cry:

and lmao nayoung laughed at mina for getting picked but sejeong (being sejeong) was worried for mina because of her dislike for paprika. 

22050C3D56BDE9473A524B

I can see it now!

Sejeong- Mom

Nayoung- Dad

Mina- Kid

Nayoung laughing like a dad who made a dad-joke, Sejeong the worried Mom, and Mina the adorable kid!

https://twitter.com/sejeongdays/status/700825496087633920

• Like 1

Her bright smile is giving me so much life!

Sejeong is life.

#sejeongified #sejeongtrash #ivebeentaken #dontsaveme

CcLgkaIVAAE3Ebj.jpg:large

:rlytearpls: #shipnajeong

Edited by Limerence

so apparently the hat sejeong wore in ep 6 is sold out. wow the impact of this girl<3

All 2,000 of them~ slay!

Also, how many of these are there?

• Like 1

MORE DP'S GUYS

e9UxsWT.png  rt7NCUn.png  tonyUHj.png

R5hHxTo.png  Hff4EPI.png

Sorry for the spam T_T

I can't decide which to use TT__TT

Why is she so perfect TT___TTT

Here lies a user that wants to change DPs but already has the perfect DP  :rlytearpls:

Cause of death: Sejeong

On the other hand, if someone wants to make a banner filled with Sejeong HMU!

Edited by Limerence

The first comment I make in the official prod101 thread with Sejeong as my new dp, people attack Sejeong out of nowhere to disagree with my opinions  :._.:

Looks like a rough journey ahead as a stan of one who continues to rise  :ohbi:  

I feel like there's low key hate for her in that thread because of the Sira thing or being popular or something, the thread makes me feel more iffy than I did when I was in the sixteen thread (stanning an unpopular trainee). But at least we're relatively safe here~ Some of the people in the thread are actually quite annoying and unreasonable.

It's going to be rough journey when the final lineup is announced, I advise to check the lineup and not look at the thread for a good while~

tumblr_o33sujDgWb1v7zqywo1_540.gif

tumblr_o33sujDgWb1v7zqywo2_540.gif

tumblr_o33sujDgWb1v7zqywo3_540.gif

<3

Najeong will be the next OTP 

tumblr_ns76hlLyUk1s635vmo1_400.gif

Sometimes I get negged randomly there and I feel like it's because of my sig  :rlytearpls:

I get negged randomly in the thread too when I only state reasonable evidence and point out how the thread is a bit salty  :soul:

Some of these people, I also knew from before, and I've kind of disliked them based on other threads. I changed my user display name so they probably don't recognize me, but they've been obviously biased and atrocious in previous threads. I am afraid to specifically post anything here because someone might see it and I'll lose credibility in the other thread.  :rlytearpls:

Anyway, more Sejeong love:

More pictures are on the twitter account I got these from  :dave:

• Like 3

What Sira thing? o-o

That time when Sejeong won and everyone was like 'nah man, she didn't deserve to win, Sira did and blah blah blah.' And then there was this Sira vs Sejeong who deserved to win argument, I pointed out that it was opinion so it varied. And yeah, it was one of those stupid things.

P.s. one of those bit*hes used my argument to support their side despite taking sides in who deserved to win and arguing for a bit. 

Tbh I wanted to post this as my reaction to his/her hypocrisy but decided not to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDpfG3Jlk1A

:hurr:  :hurr:  :hurr:

ahaha what did you even do or shade before. I used to be a really shady, I think most people know me from my previous dp

9fpyXmy.png  this one

I just said a trainee wasn't my cup of tea nicest way possible, like I added things like 'but my opinion is insignificant' and stuff. There was no comment on anything else and stuff- it was just a broad/general opinion, it's like I was just saying who I thought did better and who I was going to vote for. People there were just plan salty and negging left & right for no reason, especially when the final line up was decided.  :ohpressor: 

• Like 3

I have a feeling that the final group will be made up of individual stans at this pace and the fandoms won't be very united  :._.: Cause right now I'm only really attached to Sejeong and only take medium to no interest in the other trainees :P

Do you guys just single-stan on this show? If not, then who else? Just curious  :derp:

If anything I love Sejeong more individually than anything, much like how love Krystal but still like f(x). So I'll probably stan the Jelpi girls but if anything happens to Sejeong I'll always stand by her.

I might stan the JYP group but probably just Chaeryeong from Sixteen. Pledis girls, that I have medium interest- I'll check them out like how I casually stan Winner and Twice.

I also have an 11 I'm voting for. There's so many nice and talented girls on the show  :rlytearpls:

Also I'm so conflicted about Jelpi girls. I don't think all 3 will make it tbh. But I can't tell if it's better for only Sejeong to make it, or if it might be worse if Mina/Sejeong make it just because Nayoung won't make it, you know? It's somewhat harsh for those 3 since they're quite close

Yeah, but I'd rather have Sejeong and Nayoung to make it, I'm pretty sure my reasons for Sejeong don't need to be explained.

For Nayoung:

1. She's the oldest

2. Longest training period of Jelpi-girls

3. Actually well-rounded

4. Najeong

5. She's really pretty

6. She feels like the shy leader type, I looked at Yanghwa brge thing for the 'dramatic' reveal for live-voting and she had leader position

7. That dang girl is always laughing

8. Nice personality

9. Mina could benefit more in vocals for training and get even better at dancing, it will be better for her in the long run for debut

10. I like her  :imstupid:

Ugghhhhhh It's too hard to think about. I just imagine innocent Mina at the end of Ep 11 crying her heart out surrounded by Sejeong and Nayoung and then having to sit back for a year. Like I slightly favor Nayoung over Mina too, but there's gonna be a bad situation either way (unless all 3 miraculously make it).

And if all 3 make it, there's gonna be a TON of rage (which I kinda get) and probably criticisms of Jellyfish associations with Mnet which they'll have to overcome. :._.:

I would also feel quite bad, but if it comes down to it- you know. Mina, the kid is so cute and good at dancing, I feel like if we wait a bit longer she'll become a bias-wrecker. But watching her cry, baby no~ :cry:

If all 3 make it, I'm burying myself in this thread and the Jelpi girl thread to shield myself from all the hate :rlytearpls:

Edit: It's probably time to hole myself up in these threads now. If anyone wants to know why pm me.

Edited by Limerence

Yeah lol Jelpi girls stans right now in the official thread... (myself included) I just lurk now.

giphy.gif

Also asdfasdfnnfqnwfnweioiwnef IM SO MAD I GOT KILLED IN THE LATEST FORUM GAMES THREAD ;_; Sorry, just gotta rant. Sucks so much omg. Was my first time too. Was just getting fun too. UGH WHY DID I SPEAK SO MUCH

I feel. 

Sometimes I wonder if people are ready to attack us and if they can't, ignore us. Simpleton is a really logical user though, from what I've seen, and that person is getting negged.  :unsure: It's sad to see the main forum take a turn for the worst but it happens in all survival shows.

And is it just me or is Sejeong getting prettier and prettier~

• Like 3

Drag the whole OH Press here :imstupid:

• Like 5

Lol, what have we here XD

• Like 5

lol Time to start an "official list"...

List of notable Kim Sejeong fangirls/fanboys:

- Lee Soomin (TV show host)

- Jung Joon Young (Singer, 1N2D cast)

- Kim Junho (Gagman, 1N2D cast)

- Kim Shinyoung (Gagwoman)

:)

Ah, I'm so happy for her~ I feel like she's succeeded already  :smile:

Guys I dunno if I have much more "kpop fan" in me to stan another group... @[email protected]

But I know I'll stan anyway LOL

Me when I was watching WIN, I told myself Winner and f(x) would be the last kpop groups I stan- now look at me stanning Gfriend and Twice too and even JYPNGG and JelpiNGG

More Info:

This Debunks her 'acting' rumors a bit:

More Predebut:

Aish, they've succeeded >.<

On our cutie Mina:

I would post in the Jelpi-girls thread but it seems a bit dead, so on rumored members of JelpiNGG:

^ look through all three tweets, daebak!

Edit:

Check this out too! I can't explain all these happy emotions!!!! I want to keyboard spazz really bad but I don't want to waste any space~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQpy7jJijKk&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Limerence
  • Like 1