Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
ByulHarangBona

I.O.I/Gugudan's Kim Sejeong's Official Thread | The strongest ever God Sejeong |

~~~ Welcome all fellow Sejeongsters and also visitors to the Official Sejeong Thread! Make yourself at home ~~~  

275 members have voted

1. 1. I am a....

• Fangirl
    • Fanboy
    • Other
  2. 2. Which part of the world are you from?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Europe
    • Central/South America/Mexico
    • Oceania
    • East/South East Asia
    • Africa/Middle East/Central Asia
    • Other (please specify below!)
  3. 3. When did you start stanning Sejeong? :)

• On Kpop Star (Yeah right...)
    • P101 Ep 1 + Something New
    • Irony/Yanghwa Bridge era
    • P101 Eps 7-11
    • During I.O.I! (Latecomer)
    • Just a visitor/have casual interest. Not quite a fan yet :)

Omg hey again  :chu:

and your article was super cute, I agree Mnet better make the group known because they only have a year together. But after that I'm hoping that Sejeong and the other Jellyfish girls (Mina, Nayoung) who I really like as well, debut together

hey  :ahmagah:

I have high hopes on MNET for pulling this off because their reality shows as of late are always trending among youngsters and global fans alike. The Jelpi girls are most probably will end up in the final lineup (finger crossed) as they are a bunch of the better performers out there. Though I want Sejeong to win this and become more successful afterwards. All the popular and trending girls on the show got me addicted lol  :lol:

I love Zion.T's Yanghwa BRDG. It's a great song and my #1 fav idol is singing it in the only South Korean reality show that got me this addicted. I really want to write an article on this particular event in the show. I am so excited gosh I am such a Sejeong trash and P101 trash lol

I'm super excited for the next episode! Sharing some pictures of today's recording.

CbxTrnVUUAExmEm.jpg

CbxTsgaUEAAjBvR.jpg

CbxTsv0VAAAVVff.jpg

CbxTq4-UUAAh9b5.jpg

CbxT7XVUkAE2sZD.jpg

CbxT8RjUsAAgk7_.jpg

CbxT9JDUYAAZwPz.jpg

CbxT-xuVAAAWVze.jpg

CbxTRf3UMAAokd0.jpg

God bless us with this goddass descended from Heavens

omg she looks so beautiful

photo-41854.gif?_r=1456001013photo-41854.gif?_r=1456001013photo-41854.gif?_r=1456001013

Nae dongsaeng it's about time you change your dp back to Sejeong's :lol:

• Like 3

She reminds me so much of Sunye  :wohnda:

Her character, her leadership, her vocal techniques and tendencies, only her face and vocal tone separate those two

Cb6EdY4WEAESTtt.jpg

Cbx236aUAAI3vuJ.jpg

• Like 6

I am loving my own siggy right now

May I join you all in here? :D

Sejeong is my fav produce101 contestant, I love her more and more after each episode! :rlytearpls:

Share with me your OTP badge and I will allow you to linger around here Edited by Rinne
  • Like 6

^

I want to use those as my dp :rlytearpls:

On another note, even without much airtime, I don't understand why people would hate such a beautiful, nice, and talented girl

She did nothing wrong so far during the show, other than stealing other's limelight by frankly speaking, being awesome

*shrugs*

• Like 4

It looks good as my dp :rlytearpls:

Thanks Elly

Guess I need to make new siggies to match well with it :lol:

• Like 1

12725056_1710821152469544_885414153_n.jp

pre-debut photos  :chu:

Her forehead is a blessing not a curse, I'm glad she never beats herself over it

• Like 3

Made myself a new dp just because I can :datass:

• Like 6

Hi guys.  :meow:

I'm not up to date with PD101 yet, but have watched a few episodes. Sejeong is a standout, and I absolutely love all 3 of the Jelpi girls. 

I hope to post more here.  :raep:

Why are you everywhere, kiddo? and welcome and please make yourself home

• Like 4

You can't avoid me Rinne-chan!!

I will  :hurr:

Luckily you stan the right person

Come in, let me open this door for you

Drag the whole OH Press here :imstupid:

Don't jinx it

• Like 6

I am preparing myself to watch Episode 6 tonight, I haven't yet to fully watch it but I need myself to be in the best state

#STANSEJEONG2K16

• Like 9

Not to mention that we are the chillest fandom of them all

Like, we don't even care what happen outside of this realm

and none of us is really going for the daily bloodbath in PD101 official thread

#stansejeong2k16

• Like 8

It seems like people like to hop on every single chance to condemn Sejeong. That herd mentality ain't slick at all  :dave:

• Like 5

I'm no longer even going to comment in the that damned thread, the underlying hate for the Jelpi Girls is real.

Anyway, since the one girl policy is back my 7 votes for the week go to:

Kim Nayoung X3

Kim Sejeong X4

I was going to vote for Park Soyeon but it seems pointless now...

Edit:

I love you guys~

Lets laugh at the haters like Nayoung laughs at her dongsaengs

I am going to change my vote to Chaeyeon since I really want her to be the group's visual, and I don't want MNET to miss that. I always vote for Sejeong but I am very optimistic that she'll always be on the throne until the lineup finalizes

lmao Rinne, you got first lynch in mafia and you were good ahaha  :lol:  

Btw, who else in the OH team are Sejeong fans?? There seems to be a lot and I'm curious 

No one wakes me up  :rlytearpls:

I call copyright then  :dave:  Join me, we can start a Sejeongster revolution on here (Btw, if you want to change member title you can buy one in the Wonhallyu store for 25k, and then go to my shop items and click "use item")  :)

Rinne's is "Sejeong Trash #1" haha

I'm joining the cult though I love Sejeong Trash #1 lol

btw i notice that sejeong is thinner than when she sang something new at ep 1, just look at her cheek

Yeah I've noticed that too. I wonder if Mina's dieting has an effect on Sejeong's appetite

• Like 3

I hope Sejeong didn’t change team for the concept evaluation, the preview for the next ep is misleading (again) and looks like she's with the girly concept team, but, why would she change?, she was the first to pick girl crush concept.

Anything related to MNET's videography is always misleading  :ohpressor:

• Like 4

LOL, I would say it's more about telling part of the story in such a way that it leaves viewers filling the incorrect information... remember last week's promo's when some of the trainees were leaving the concept class and everyone though it was the actual eliminations...  So yeah, promo's are there to entice and play the bait & switch game...  So, take the promo's with a grain of salt, after all why would they want to give the story away...

That's true. It's a smart move. No. It's a common plaything in showbiz. If you watch Mexican/Spanish telenovela, the blueprint is the same.

Let's not talk about the how streaming the show made viewers (I-fans) crafted their own impressions and conclusions of certain trainees  :lol:

Basically saying I am very disappointed with certain fans that easily persuaded after watching raw streams  :dave:

It is childish and poor from my point of view

Sejeong's impact 

mariah-shades.gif

Fixed

• Like 4

I can't shrug of this feelings of getting Taeyeon+Sunye vibes from Sejeong. You can see that from her good leadership, added with qualities of a model idol. Plus, she has haters now so that's another thing to complete your stride as a star

• Like 9

GOD SEJEONG

longer one

Sejeong is a lot more outgoing than Taeyeon I think lol. She does seem to have that "full package" as an idol or even entertainer I feel like though   :)  I wonder if she has any other special talents like instruments, acting, mc'ing, etc....

Not exactly, I'm a fan of Taeyeon and she seems outgoing enough. Though we haven't seen Sejeong at her fullest stretch yet  :lol:

Kim Sejeong, how do you expect me to live with this perfection  :rlytearpls:

GodSejeong indeed.

Future leader of one of the biggest group to debut  :rlytearpls:

Edited by Rinne
  • Like 6

She does look great today, a lot of fan cams also, i wonder if the stores are replenishing their stock of stripe shirts right now. 

i think this songs will be in the mini/album, but the tittle will be a new one.

The pd101 thread is so hostile this days, i barely post there anymore

lol expect another sold out items thanks to God Sejeong  :lol:

I've been wondering about that too. Is there a possibility of winning team will have their song as title track while the losing team will have their songs as other tracks? or are all those tracks just filler tracks to test public receptions? to see which genre they prefer the most? Gosh this show is getting more interesting as it come to a close  :wohnda:

I want to upvote but once again, my limit was already long gone. I can't find a gif of Sejeong or Nayoung laughing either   :rlytearpls: So please imagine those gifs I want to find in your head.

Most of those people, sigh. They say they're not biased and they are being reasonable, but I clearly must have blacked out or lost memory of every moment of saneness they have claimed to be. I posted there when it calmed a bit, but now its back to stronghold hiding for the most part.

I'm a peace-loving person, so I rather avoid myself from getting involve in provocative and bias discussions. I rather be here and have a nice chat with you guys. It's more productive and proactive in a good way. Though at times I would lurk there just get some updates

Edited by Rinne
  • Like 2

She deserves all the spotlights after her previous failure  :dave:

Bonus:

Fingertips audio~

Sounds good so far though honestly all of the songs are not suitable for a title track. It needs to be more unique, strong (not necessarily related to beats and melody), and mesmerizing.

Edited by Rinne
  • Like 6

When you remember that someone in the main thread questioned the validity of Sejeong's letter to her mom and more evidence turns up to make it seem more valid  :dave:

Bae was also talented and a good student  :dave:

That's why I would stay out from the main thread, it's a toxic place for certain fans. It baffled me too much after seeing up close and personal with what a MNET show can do to a human brain. They bought assumptions, edited television broadcast, rumors from online board, and accounts from sns, and take it to heart (which is even mind-boggling). They despised MNET's evil editing and everything unfair, but quickly pounce on anything that can make other trainees look bad. Look what we have here, an irony. Double bladed swords. I published an article about herd mentality among netizens before. I'm glad I did because it gave me a slap of reality check that OneHallyu is becoming like an international version of Pann, which is true and quite frightening. Just a food for thoughts and the implied 'they' shall not be taken as a specific induction but rather generally.

Well I guess the more popular and successful you are, the more haters you will gain. I just can't wait to see the show to ends so that I can finally support and follow the group's debut and upcoming promotions, plus seeing my favorite trainees (being among the Top 11 or not) to find success in this super competitive entertainment industry.

• Like 6