Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
BooTae

[Requested] Official Transit Girls (トランジットガールズ) Thread

I just finished watching episode 5 with no english subs, but it had korean subs and I have some knowledge in korean. I also take japanese in college so I was able to understand most of what was happening in the episode. Wow, I feel so proud of myself lol.

• Like 1

Indeed. I haven't watched a single subbed episode yet. I'm at the point where I can understand the Japanese dialogue perfectly fine, but my rustiness and lack of consistent practice has made it so that I'm not sharp enough to volunteer as a translator or I would. 

I'm really enjoying this drama. Too bad it reaches its conclusion tonight. It's been fun. 

Going to suck losing Transit Girls and Lily Fever in practically the same week.

Aaaaand Transit Girls has officially ended. It was a fun ride  :rlytearpls:

Hope to see more dramas like it in the future.

Aaaaand Transit Girls has officially ended. It was a fun ride :rlytearpls:

Hope to see more dramas like it in the future.

[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

There's a chinese site called Maplestage that has all the episodes subbed in chinese. So I watched 5-8 raw and understood the main lines with limited japanese  :derp:  But I'm sure I missed the importance of some good scenes due to my limitness lol so I'm gonna be patient for subs :rlytearpls:

Isn't there maybe someone on OH who could sub?

edit: Just found out Yui is actually younger than Sairi (irl)? :shock:

Edited by Femmerd

Fuji tv the channel that aired this drama will air a drama special called ooku some historical lesbians for us but i have a feeling it will have a sad ending

The last ep looked like it had it happy ending. I was trying to convince my japanese friend to see if she will watch it but I don't think she cares. 

• Like 1

The last ep looked like it had it happy ending. I was trying to convince my japanese friend to see if she will watch it but I don't think she cares.

I was trying to watch it yesterday but my internet was being a bitch so I'm going to try today.

I was trying to watch it yesterday but my internet was being a bitch so I'm going to try today.

that one website has it. U just have to skip through commercials.

looks like lesbean dramas are becoming a thing in japan. At least this one will be probs subbed

Yaaas. I need something to replace Lily fever and Transit Girls haha Edited by BooTae

i cant find past episode 4 with eng subs... anyone got any links? help a UCAAD out

i cant find past episode 4 with eng subs... anyone got any links? help a UCAAD out

HERE they only have until the episode 4 (I'm going to search for other site, wait) 

Edited by BooTae

HERE they only have until the episode 4 (I'm going to search for other site, wait) 

Cheers Boo! I will await other news for the other episodes :)

I've finished to see this drama and is so cute.

I know right?! [emoji4] Did you watched raw or you could find a place with eng subs? Cause if you found with subs can you share the link?

I know right?! [emoji4] Did you watched raw or you could find a place with eng subs? Cause if you found with subs can you share the link?

Here are the .srt or ass subs, the raws are in Nyatorrent  :smile:

Added to my watch list. Looks good!

looks like lesbean dramas are becoming a thing in japan. At least this one will be probs subbed

Erika and Mayu?! :rlytearpls:   :chu: