Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
BooTae

[Requested] Official Transit Girls (トランジットガールズ) Thread

She actually said that she liked her but people often translate it as love. She said "suki desu", if she was saying "i love you" it would be "aishiteru" :)

oh you know Japanese? cool well, they need to translate better then

oh you know Japanese? cool well, they need to translate better then

Very little, but I can get around with it haha

I love this drama. Love triangle, if you can even call it that, is a little bleh, but everything else has been solid, if not fast-paced. 

I've been watching the raws. How far are the English subs along?

I love this drama. Love triangle, if you can even call it that, is a little bleh, but everything else has been solid, if not fast-paced.

I've been watching the raws. How far are the English subs along?

4 episodes are out [emoji16]

She actually said that she liked her but people often translate it as love. She said "suki desu", if she was saying "i love you" it would be "aishiteru" :)

Honestly at this point they practically mean the same thing, although that's technically correct~ 

aishiteru makes me think of some cheesy soap opera couple lmao

suki or daisuki just seems more...fitting for a confession between young people, girls or otherwise

Honestly at this point they practically mean the same thing, although that's technically correct~

aishiteru makes me think of some cheesy soap opera couple lmao

suki or daisuki just seems more...fitting for a confession between young people, girls or otherwise

I was watching this video the other day talking about this difference. The thing is that japanese people don't really say "I love you". Maybe not even to their partners. "Aishiteru" is a strong word for them. The guy said that "aishiteru" would be something that he would say when the person he was with was dying or something.

I was watching this video the other day talking about this difference. The thing is that japanese people don't really say "I love you". Maybe not even to their partners. "Aishiteru" is a strong word for them. The guy said that "aishiteru" would be something that he would say when the person he was with was dying or something.

Yep, that's about right. Aishiteru is a very, very strong word. If you confessed with it, it would almost be kind of awkward, especially in a culture where calling someone by their first name is a big deal, especially between lovers.

Ugh why the stepsisters thing again. This rubs me the wrong way.

i think the stepsisters route is an easier vehicle to get two polar opposites to have to get to know each other. while slightly taboo it makes the development of the relationship more interesting...

will be bingewatching this tomorrow Boo

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Anyone know where I can watch episode 5 of transit girls?

I'm also waiting I think you can watch it here  but without eng subs

Edited by Jung Yeon Joo

I'm also waiting I think you can watch it here  but without eng subs

Actually you can't anymore. Fuji removed the video :( 

I can't find the episode anywhere. All the links are for same video that Fuji removed.

So I just finished episode 1 (Cause what better time to start watching than midnight right o.O) and I am caught. it seems interesting and I can't wait to see what'll happen next episode. I'm not really familiar with Japanese stuff, but I was pleasantly surprised :3

Also, the younger girl's (Or the older actress apparently?) has a really nice voice imo.

Edit; Just finished ep 2, and that was officially the most sudden love declaration ever :')

Edit2; FInished 4 eps (Well that went faster than expected O.o) Can't seem to find episode 5 subbed, but I will just take that as my queue to get some sleep. Thanks you guys for recommending this  :chu:

agreed, i like sayuri-chan's voice!!! yup 4 eps done and im hooked and salivating for the rest now... thanks for making me visit this thread BooTae!

cb5e5b590579a545f25e7465d1e70bba.gif

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup