Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Larme

Official Fukushi Sota Thread ♡ NEW OP DESIGN ♡

Bae  :stare:

[blog Translation - 2016.01.13] BokuAshita

Hello everyone~

『ã¼ãã¯æ˜Žæ—¥ã€æ˜¨æ—¥ã®ãã¿ã¨ãƒ‡ãƒ¼ãƒˆã™ã‚‹ã€
ã«ã€ä¸»æ¼”ã™ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã—ãŸ
I will be acting as the lead in
『Tomorrow, I Will Date Yesterday’s Youã€

原作ã¯å°èª¬ãªã‚“ã§ã™ãŒã€
読んã§æ³£ã‘ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚
The original work was a novel
I cried when I read it.

ã™ã”ã„切ãªã„ラブストーリー
It’s a really heart wrenching love story 

楽ã—ã¿ã«å¾…ã£ã¦ã„ã¦ãã ã•ã„(^_^)
Please look forward to it(^_^)

tumblr_inline_o16qfggnE11sealgt_540.png

My favorite actor♥. Someone knows where can i find an interview about his favorite things. I want to know more about him.

Edited by Hanguk Saram

sad how dead this is

yes, it is sad. 

by the way his new drama "omukae desu" is going to start soon 

sad how dead this is

OH cleared out all my followed threads and I forgot about this one. I never thought to check it again because I usually get updates from other places. I'm here to revive!

he's so handsome

I just watched the new episode of goodbye ghost, his character is very interesting a smart guy who is awkward & don't understand about anything in social life

Edited by mujik.

i just discovered him yesterday and im goin crazy. i just fell in love the first time i literally saw his photo. it was in a thread in japanese entertainment section. i visited since i got curious after that thread in the korean entertainment section about japan vs korean gg idols im so glad i found him lol this is too long sorry i cant contain my feels

• Like 1

i just discovered him yesterday and im goin crazy. i just fell in love the first time i literally saw his photo. it was in a thread in japanese entertainment section. i visited since i got curious after that thread in the korean entertainment section about japan vs korean gg idols im so glad i found him lol this is too long sorry i cant contain my feels

welcome to the thread

Fukushi Sota goes on a journey with a cat in 'Tabineko Report' live-action film

fukushi-sota_1489003310_af_org.jpg

Actor Fukushi Sota (23) will be starring in "Tabineko Report", a live-action film adaptation of Arikawa Hiro's best-selling novel.

A story of "Tabineko Report" revolves around Satoru (Fukushi) and his cat named Nana. Because of a certain reason, Satoru cannot keep his loving cat, so he and Nana go on a journey together at various places in Japan to find a new owner. By visiting important people in his life, including his best childhood friend and his first love, undelivered feelings and unknown past secrets begin to be revealed.

"I thought this was a sweet story that makes you feel like you are wrapped up with something soft, but there were also some moments my heart skipped a beat by a secret and past hidden inside. I would like to cherish both of the startling feeling and the soft atmosphere when I become Satoru," Fukushi said after reading the novel.

This film adaptation will be directed by Miki Kouichiro, and the author Arikawa is also participating in its scenario.

"Tabineko Report" is scheduled to open in theaters in 2018.

Source & Image: Eiga.com

Credit: tokyohive

Edited by Nikki B.