Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden SLY

[ENG SUBS] INFINITE Showtime Ep 1

hopefully it's better than previous showtimes.  no season has been entertaining at all across the board really but i trust infinite i guess.. ready 2 be proven wrong this time!

hopefully it's better than previous showtimes.  no season has been entertaining at all across the board really but i trust infinite i guess.. ready 2 be proven wrong this time!

Hmm I thought Beast's was funny! It's been a while since I saw it though. Sistar's was good but only a few episodes got subbed...

Tbh I think a big part of it is whether or not you like the group going in. If you don't, the bar's higher.

Hmm I thought Beast's was funny! It's been a while since I saw it though. Sistar's was good but only a few episodes got subbed...

Tbh I think a big part of it is whether or not you like the group going in. If you don't, the bar's higher.

im not sure tbh..  i like apink but theirs was rly boring imo.  and i watched exos showtime right after i got into them and it was pretty boring too minus a few eps like the haunted house ep.  i forgot beast was on it too, i'll give theirs a go

im not sure tbh..  i like apink but theirs was rly boring imo.  and i watched exos showtime right after i got into them and it was pretty boring too minus a few eps like the haunted house ep.  i forgot beast was on it too, i'll give theirs a go

Apink and EXO's Showtimes are definitely the most boring. Yep, try Beast's!

Apink and EXO's Showtimes are definitely the most boring. Yep, try Beast's!

I try watching exid showtime and they are quite fun.