OneHallyu

⚡ BAE173 Official Thread ⚡ Debut EP "Intersection : Spark" out NOW! #CrushOnU #EveryLittleThingIsYou

Absolutely no screen time for the MBK kids. YeongSang team... stupid MNet even skip his face during point announcement. He's the only one in the team that got skipped. 

HanGuyl and DoHyun are set for a next while. I'm worry about YeongSang may not make it pass the first cut with this kind of editing. He really did try his best ... *sigh*

Edited by baramsori
  • Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

J-MIN - 제이민 Full name : Jeon Minwook (전민욱) Birthdate : October 16, 1999 Position : Lead rapper, lead dancer, vocalist Trivia : • Joined MBK in August 2020 • Former RBW and GoodLuck t

[ANTIBUZZ] 'The Unit' Hangyul,"I am adopted children.. I will doing my best to pay that off" | Nate     When asked why he wanted to succeed in the interview with the production crew afterwards, H

Am still attacked by Hangyul's voice and visual yesterday. God he was so beautiful and by the way was anyone also scalped by his part at 3:26 Dancing with the devil's performance? Cos I've not been ab

Absolutely no screen time for the MBK kids. YeongSang team... stupid MNet even skip his face during point announcement. He's the only one in the team that got skipped.

HanGuyl and DoHyun are set for a next while. I'm worry about YeongSang may not make it pass the first cut with this kind of editing. He really did try his best ... *sigh*

Mnet threathened by mbk boys,, they know dohyun and hangyul will ruin their dream debut line up so they give no screentime at all to mbk boys.

When they say pdx mean to be trainee who worst than f class, I really didnt expecting mnet really took it as it is. This season trainee basically fill with Sohye, or even worst than her but mnet still shoving them into people mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

YeongSang is eliminated. I want to say how this is so unfair for him since last week but OH keeps dying and can't login. :( Poor YeongSang even change his hair to orange. He probably did it too late. If he changed it right at the performance round, he will stand out more...

Hangyul and DoHyun have good rising patterns. Hopefully they will both get to debut at the end. 

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/346727113?&currMenu=channel&vPage=1&order=B&stndDt=20190613&q=&gb=d&rankingType=total&page=1

Did hangyul get into a controversy..? For saying kimochi

Edit : turns out he just made a pun out of timo's name

Threathened by hangyul.. he seriously on rising so people just grab anything to drag him down even the silliest one. Funny thing pdx fan had no problem when made real sexual offender as #1.

Threathened by hangyul.. he seriously on rising so people just grab anything to drag him down even the silliest one. Funny thing pdx fan had no problem when made real sexual offender as #1.

Are the comments really bad? Are there fans defending him at least? Antis are working so hard smh...

Are the comments really bad? Are there fans defending him at least? Antis are working so hard smh...

The antis already using that since start of the show but no one gaf. Then brought back again this week when clearly he is on rising. Those thread clearly made by sihun fans since it trying to drag hangyul and wonjin who had beef with him last eps. So basically his fan had shitfest to drag other while their fav popularity plummed. Its war between sihun x wonjin fandom but they had guts to drag hangyul into this eventho he doing nothing

Hangyul fans already clarify from the beginning there is unit member kim timoteo and fact isnt hangyul who wrote that joke based on his writing styles. Most of top comment clarify and defending hangyul. What exactly they can get from of it, they just beyond reach. Beside this some other thing antis use to againts him are tattoo, fat, looking old, lip bite, debuted, short, etc which all laughable since all their fav basically looking like squid next to him lol.

Edited by boramrambo
  • Like 2

The antis already using that since start of the show but no one gaf. Then brought back again this week when clearly he is on rising. Those thread clearly made by sihun fans since it trying to drag hangyul and wonjin who had beef with him last eps. So basically his fan had shitfest to drag other while their fav popularity plummed. Its war between sihun x wonjin fandom but they had guts to drag hangyul into this eventho he doing nothing

Hangyul fans already clarify from the beginning there is unit member kim timoteo and fact isnt hangyul who wrote that joke based on his writing styles. Most of top comment clarify and defending hangyul. What exactly they can get from of it, they just beyond reach. Beside this some other thing antis use to againts him are tattoo, fat, looking old, lip bite, debuted, short, etc which all laughable since all their fav basically looking like squid next to him lol.

Thanks for the clarification. Although petty and absurd controversies here and there are signs of Hangyul's rising popularity, they are most certainly not welcome. Thank you for the rough translations of the thread! 

Let's go Dohyun and Hangyul! Let's debut babies!

Oh wow, thanks for explaining, sihun fans are crazy, sihun was salty after they chose hangyul as main dancer, he said he wanted to show a better dance than the main dancer, and gave them a choreo where he gets more center parts than the actual center. Hangyul, a literal angel, didnt complain about it. Sihun fans should be thanking hangyul. Its so pathetic to come for his visual, calling him fat when he has 8 packs... Edited by soman
  • Like 1

Oh wow, thanks for explaining, sihun fans are crazy, sihun was salty after they chose hangyul as main dancer, he said he wanted to show a better dance than the main dancer, and gave them a choreo where he gets more center parts than the actual center. Hangyul, a literal angel, didnt complain about it. Sihun fans should be thanking hangyul. Its so pathetic to come for his visual, calling him fat when he has 8 packs...

I CAN'T. PEOPLE ARE CALLING HIM FAT. They went fat shaming now, I see. BTCH WHERE?! 

tumblr_p2kt036gxQ1ren9oto2_500.gif

• Like 1

Oh wow, thanks for explaining, sihun fans are crazy, sihun was salty after they chose hangyul as main dancer, he said he wanted to show a better dance than the main dancer, and gave them a choreo where he gets more center parts than the actual center. Hangyul, a literal angel, didnt complain about it. Sihun fans should be thanking hangyul. Its so pathetic to come for his visual, calling him fat when he has 8 packs...

Should blame mnet for all those evil editing, mnet not even showing scenes hangyul had injury and need risking his leg to doing that acrobatic moves. And not many hangyul fans coming on-site, so he able to win againts popular one like hyungjun should legitimated how he really outshine the othee

I CAN'T. PEOPLE ARE CALLING HIM FAT. They went fat shaming now, I see. BTCH WHERE?!

tumblr_p2kt036gxQ1ren9oto2_500.gif

No wonder hangyul being bothered and said he look carnivore among these herbivore lol its like those skinny thin trainee not even ready to being idol, they will get eaten alive on their first daty debut.

Im really grateful mbk scout dohyun, eventho he is real maknae but he really well built both physical and mentality as an idol. Ofc some of these canteen fans (pdx teenage fans) also dislike him since he isnt annoying and whining everytime like other younger trainees. Thats why he had more noona fans in 20's comparing with other maknaes line. If both dohyon and hangyul noona fans join force for 2 pick, I can see both joining debut line up.

Edited by boramrambo
  • Like 2

Should blame mnet for all those evil editing, mnet not even showing scenes hangyul had injury and need risking his leg to doing that acrobatic moves. And not many hangyul fans coming on-site, so he able to win againts popular one like hyungjun should legitimated how he really outshine the othee

I was so pleasantly surprised when hangyul won

Im really grateful mbk scout dohyun, eventho he is real maknae but he really well built both physical and mentality as an idol. Ofc some of these canteen fans (pdx teenage fans) also dislike him since he isnt annoying and whining everytime like other younger trainees. Thats why he had more noona fans in 20's comparing with other maknaes line. If both dohyon and hangyul noona fans join force for 2 pick, I can see both joining debut line up.

Hes the maknae and his fans are noonas but in yes or no he said "i'll be your oppa" lol i love him so much. Dohyun doesnt have any other strong ship so i think his fans would push dohyun hangyul for 2 pick.

A positive post about hangyul's image gap (?) Lol

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/pann/346729092?currMenu=channel&order=B&page=1

Edited by soman

I was so pleasantly surprised when hangyul won

Hes the maknae and his fans are noonas but in yes or no he said "i'll be your oppa" lol i love him so much. Dohyun doesnt have any other strong ship so i think his fans would push dohyun hangyul for 2 pick.

A positive post about hangyul's image gap (?) Lol

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/pann/346729092?currMenu=channel&order=B&page=1

lol ofc our vegan tiger, he look like grizzly from outside but actually he is teddy bear inside. Most of comment impressed with how matured and well mannered he is when handling the group clash and how politely he brought that center problem. People had wrong first impression on him think he was rude or bad people just judging from his look then not expecting his soft side.

Being in The Unit probably the best thing happen for Hangyul, those veteran really adore him and teach him well both technically and mentality to survive on idol world. Thats why on PDX, Hangyul seems bit chill and had no worry at all, unbothered king lol yea h from compete with dance god like feeldog and Euijin to this PDX level, he probably think this just kids play. When other flash his abs he just chill probably laugh inside, when others trying for that dance battle he just sitting the corner since he know he is the best dancer in town. Hope next concept evaluation he no longer holding back like before, with 'Move' team rumoured fill with veteran idol like Seungyoun, Jinhyuk, Kokheon etc I really wish we can see his The Unit side. Let him took that one 'umjikeo' center part,hangyul being center is the logical if they want grab the stages.

MBK got themselves a new rapper

https://instagram.com/p/BysCduygPXr/

lol why they need another rapper now.

At first when know MBK sign Dohyon I feel weird but then in short of time I really impressed how they able to shaping both Dohyon look and skill into this level. But ofc there is some laughable comment like questioning why dohyon choose MBK, lol girlsss if he join PDX exactly like how he look when join Under19, I doubt people will even notice him. Atleast MBK have experience how to makeover these newborn trainee into idol worthy both skill and looks.

If Kijoong get his dolphin voice back basically MBK already had their own holy trinity Kijoong main vocal, Dohyon Main rapper and Hangyul main dancer and visual center. I dont know how their plan with mbk boys when both dohyon and hangyul have a big chances to make it. Being in pdx group mean they need 2.5 years before completing debut mbk boys, Kijoong as 2001 liner probably can wait but then someone like Yeongsang 97liner probably bit old if wait that longer Or maybe he can join Mr.Trot first lol miss trot really save MBK ass their concert is full until end of august.

After chansung and yoshizawa ryo, knetz found another hangyul lookalike, volleyball player moon sung min

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/346768362?&currMenu=channel&vPage=1&order=B&stndDt=20190617&q=&gb=d&rankingType=total&page=1

also that thai and chinese actor, hangyul have a lot dopplegangger I lost count already lol

MBK trainees giving different vibe

https://m.dcinside.com/board/producex/1419070

Lol both really giving different charm, like north and south but One thing for sure both hardworkers, talented, born to be winner, not coming for pity party vote with cheesy stuff.

Finally knetz start tag along mbk boys after they visit their ads together. Blame mnet not showing more of mbk boys momernt when their interaction more genuine that those overused cheesy father x son scene lol Now I really wanna see how kijoong x dohyon interaction, both giant baby.

• 3 months later...

(on the thumbnail : junwoo - kijoong - jaeyoon - jaeeok)

(on the thumbnail : junwoo - jaeeok - jaeyoon)

jiho/yeongsang left as well (not surprised though). jaeyoon (the guy i posted about few messages earlier) was officially introduced but they havent posted his interview yet.

they suck A LOT with updates, used to be every week (even twice a week!) and now it's every 2 weeks (and they havent posted today 🙄)

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, secretlyakpopfan said:

what? yeongsang left? nooooo 

also hello new mbk boys stan here after pdx! i hope to be more active here and learn about the others as time goes on! my bias is dohyon in pdx so i had to stan (even though mbk is :cry:)

hello!

tbh considering the lack of content of the whole group (thanks mbk 🙄) id just recommend you to watch produce 101 (junwoo), the unit + unb stuff (kijoong) and under19 (jaeeok) if you want to see more of the other boys (unless you already did it hihi)

also on another news, seunghee (5dolls/dia) is managing/producing the boygroup.. 🤡

• 2 weeks later...
  • hallucinate changed the title to ♛ BAE173 Official Thread ♛ Debut EP "Intersection : Spark" out on November 19!